What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

My BTC transaction went through immediately following fight.

Going to take a wild guess that wasn't by accident.  Wonder how many lists I'm on 

Omfg.... 89-81!!!! Are you kidding me?
yeah that was the funniest thing of the night. I would love to hear that judge interviewed and have to justify that score. But in reality, no way the judges would ever let an MMA guy win a boxing match in Vegas, that as a given going into this fight

"In late December 2010, a reformulated version of the drink was put on shelves. The new product had exactly the same design as the original, but the caffeine, guarana, and taurine (ingredients in the original drink) had been taken out of the formula and replaced by Red 40, a food coloring agent.[34] However, sales of the original drink continued, usually for a price of roughly $3 per 24 ounce can.[35]"

That taurine really tied the drink together. 
i'm bummed i missed it the first go around. Went to get sandwhiches for the family today, and as i walked out i saw it, so i just had to turn around and pick some up. the 2 for $5 won me over instantly.  i mean if peeople died from this it has to be some good ####, right?

i'm bummed i missed it the first go around. Went to get sandwhiches for the family today, and as i walked out i saw it, so i just had to turn around and pick some up. the 2 for $5 won me over instantly.  i mean if peeople died from this it has to be some good ####, right?
Used to be. Now it's just another Mad Dog or ####ty malt beverage. 

Enough of these nil nil draws. Time for some good matchups 

Chelsea Everton ov 2.5 -120

Arsenal liverpool ov 3.5 +130

If you're on the fade the good news buy on bad news tip, BYU probably gained some value on national television yesterday, especially with all the "experts" trying to think of what words to say during halftime and postgame.

LSU/BYU likely moving to Baton Rouge or New Orleans b/c of Harvey.

Still on the board at some books.  Just punched LSU -13 at Heritage.  I assume it will get no action, but giving it a shot.
Still 2 weeks out but NFL Week 1 is Jags at Houston. Wondering if they flip home dates for division opponents. It's an easy fix and the cleanup in Houston is going to be extensive.

Just remembered I put some cash on more rounds than tweets. :thumbup:    That fight certainly helped make up some for my Hillary debacle 9 months ago.
Should have fired more at the props, they were a blessing. They were like the SB ones that get written, but with a lot less focus/market movement for this fight IMO than with people focusing almost solely on the props for the SB. 

Users who are viewing this thread