What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

@Good Posting Judge

I'd like to sign up for your class on bankroll management.
*START CLASS NOW*

1) Do not bet more than 1% of your bankroll on anything.

2) Frequently bet less than 1%. 

3) If you are breaking Rule 1, you should be doing so 5% of the time or less, and not exceeding 2% of your bankroll. If you're experimenting with something new, which I am doing constantly (there is one series of bets I'm making now that are just $25 each, which is far below the limit avail), then go far below 1%, or even just track your plays and don't bet anything.

4) Stick to these parameters until you are consistently turning a significant +EV over an extended period of time. If you crush the #### out of an entire season of something, then bump up to 1.5% bets.

5) It's pretty ####### boring, and it was really boring when I was just starting out. But I've never reloaded from an initial $100. 

*CLASS OVER*

Link

*START CLASS NOW*

3) If you are breaking Rule 1, you should be doing so 5% of the time or less, and not exceeding 2% of your bankroll. If you're experimenting with something new, which I am doing constantly (there is one series of bets I'm making now that are just $25 each, which is far below the limit avail), then go far below 1%, or even just track your plays and don't bet anything.

4) Stick to these parameters until you are consistently turning a significant +EV over an extended period of time. If you crush the #### out of an entire season of something, then bump up to 1.5% bets.

5) It's pretty ####### boring, and it was really boring when I was just starting out. But I've never reloaded from an initial $100. 

*CLASS OVER*

Link
I ####### love this guy. I still haven't read that book you sent me but I really - really should. Godspeed.

*START CLASS NOW*

*CLASS OVER*

Link
FALSE. They call me the bookie killer for a reason, all that my clients do is win big, baby! If a play loses, we double up on the next one, always leave the bookie crying in the end. Hit me up for a FREE Manager's Selection today @VIPSportsLV

@lumpy19 you adding more top 3 all QBs at +200?

Edit: +250 now.  :kicksrock:
I did not.  It's odd, mayfield at 1 would make that a stronger bet, I would guess the giants could get a bunch for the #2 pick with darnold available or take him and stay put.

I have $100 on mayfield at 1 +1000 from a while ago which looks great right now but I still think it's darnold

ETA: grabbed DJ Moore 1st WR at +350

Last edited by a moderator:
I like D-Backs and over tomorrow for action junkie. Pretty fried from the week right now so gonna wait until tomorrow to write it up - but seeing a couple different angles coming off the long roadie and a day off - and it's even better fading Stras in that spot. Will probably go D-Backs, tt over, and full game over. Let me get some fat plus signs on all those.

Hey jets

Wanna swap 1 and 3?

Just give us a 3rd

Hey anyone wanna swap 4 with 6 or 9 or 10 for a 3rd?

Browns would still have had these 2 dudes. 

I feel bad for the browns and hope I am wrong but feeling like were gonna look back at this draft quickly and say WTF browns. So much talent and 2 busts??

Hey jets

Wanna swap 1 and 3?

Just give us a 3rd

Hey anyone wanna swap 4 with 6 or 9 or 10 for a 3rd?

Browns would still have had these 2 dudes. 

I feel bad for the browns and hope I am wrong but feeling like were gonna look back at this draft quickly and say WTF browns. So much talent and 2 busts??
I agree, I still think the Giants taking Barkley was worse.  RB's are worth so little, even if the guy is a hall of famer

I agree, I still think the Giants taking Barkley was worse.  RB's are worth so little, even if the guy is a hall of famer
they got offered a #### ton and turned it down too

I mean im happy i had baker at #1 and barkley at #2 but still dumb

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh Allen’s completion percentage — even adjusted for dropped passes — in 2017 at Wyoming was 61.1%. College football average is 65%.

Users who are viewing this thread