What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (6 Viewers)

I also bet Jaime to kill Cersei +175 at BOL.  NOT free money, but I feel like his destiny is to be the Queen (king) Slayer and Arya's business is with Dany, considering what she just heard from Jon and Bran.  Just my 2 cents.

The last selfie I received was my 48 year old buddy at a Blazers game.  He was not bare naked, thank god.
was he at least rotund? dude my dentist wanted to recommend a sleep study since I grind my teeth. he even mentioned cpap machines and I thought of you :wub:

Nats allowed 37 runs in six games on this road trip so far (6±1 rpg) and Dodgers are scoring whenever they want.

Dodgers -142

was he at least rotund? dude my dentist wanted to recommend a sleep study since I grind my teeth. he even mentioned cpap machines and I thought of you :wub:
DO IT.  Cpap isn't just for rotund dudes.  My brother-in-law is about 9% body fat, excellent shape, and he needs one.  Changed his (and my sister's) life because now he actually sleeps.

playoff teams v Blazers 6-4 ATS and O/U so far:
scoring less than 100: 0-4 ATS and O/U
scoring 115 or more: 6-0 ATS and O/U

Doug Kezirian‏Verified account @DougESPN

Warriors 26-1 in last 27 with Steph but no KD. During that span, 4 times as underdogs. 4-0 SU & ATS.....including 2-0 vs. HOU

This should be the kiss of death considering whose twitter I'm posting and who I am, but Warriors +7.

ETA: On the semi-not-terrible Daily Wager show on ESPN News he took the Rockets.  So....sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rangers 19-9 O/U as the dog:
5+ runs thru five innings: 19-3 O/U
less than 5 runs thru five innings: 0-6 O/U

Rangers/Astros o8½ -110
Rangers/Astros F5 o5 +115

sup broseph have u tried the new Steph Curry McFlurry yet it's so good one love peace :heart:
Yo.  Doing good, so glad for the weekend.  Too much real-life work stress.  Cocktails and some wagers on a Friday night, taking the fam for sushi later.  How about you?

Is that McFlurry a real thing?  I haven't had a McFlurry in years.  Sounds goooood.

sup broseph have u tried the new Steph Curry McFlurry yet it's so good one love peace :heart:
Yo.  Doing good, so glad for the weekend.  Too much real-life work stress.  Cocktails and some wagers on a Friday night, taking the fam for sushi later.  How about you?

Is that McFlurry a real thing?  I haven't had a McFlurry in years.  Sounds goooood.
steph curry mcflurry

A McDonald's McFlurry with a #### ton of Xanax and cough syrup and other drugs.  <_<

I swear to god I was this close to just betting every over at Citi Field.

It's not. I don't think. But Steph Curry McFlurry is the title of a song by Riff Raff. I love that dude sometimes. The music video to it is really silly/funny - whomever wrote the little sketch is a pretty good comedy writer and I read a lot of comedy writers' books so I should know. Dudes b Jonesin' for them Curry McFlurries tho

taking the fam for sushi later
I took Booty for sushi. God bless her heart she tries really hard but when she talks it's like a five-year old sometimes. The waiter and I had a little, quiet "eye-contact conversation" when she tried to order. I'm gonna tame her though. What she lacks in brains she makes up with in enthusiasm. Ponzo Yellowtail, scallop sashimi, and halibut sashimi. That's what I'd get. What do you order at the sushi place?

eta: tipped the waiter 35% because he was so sweet & understanding with her. he knows she tried.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took Booty for sushi. God bless her heart she tries really hard but when she talks it's like a five-year old sometimes. The waiter and I had a little, quiet "eye-contact conversation" when she tried to order. I'm gonna tame her though. What she lacks in brains she makes up with in enthusiasm. Ponzo Yellowtail, scallop sashimi, and halibut sashimi. That's what I'd get. What do you order at the sushi place?
We are pretty pwt, so we love rolls.  Smoked eel, tuna, sweet shrimp.  Also really like yellowtail and scallop as well.  I have to cut my 14 year old son off.  Otherwise he'll empty my wallet.

Just cooked some lamb by the pool and a woman and her mother asked if the grills were nice. I was like, they're the best grills I've ever used, and I've been grilling for 15 years. The mom was like, "Do they pay you to say that?"

Vargas/Berchelt o 7.5 rounds -135

Berchelt's the better fighter and very likely to get (another) win tonight, but Vargas should be quite a bit fresher after having two fairly easy fights since their first matchup over two years ago. He also has a new trainer that emphasizes Vargas fighting a bit more craftily.

Berchelt doesn't have one-punch ko power, he breaks guys down over the course of several rounds, and all of his wins against quality opposition have gone fairly long.

Users who are viewing this thread