What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

Anyone else less than thrilled with the clarity of the stream last night? Often pixelating/unclear. Might just be my poopy internet connection, but have not had issues with other streaming services.

Does anyone know when was the last time that all the NFL favorites in a week won straight-up?

I was thinking about survivor pools and how some people just pick all favorites. When has this worked?
pretty sure never.

I think FBG has a survivor pool info pick em thing

I don't really follow college football so probably lighting $5 on fire with this parlay.
N. Illinois -2.5
SMU ,+2.5
Ariz St. -20.5
Ohio St. -31
(+1228)

Parlay
bucs - 2.5 and over 44.5
jax +3.5 under 44.5
bears + 10.5 and over 41.5.
$10 to win $450

parlay
jefferson 95 yards and
aj brown 80
$10

parlay
Miami, seattle, and houston to win
$10 to win $550

TB money line $50

packers - 9.5 $25

TB -2.5 $50

NE ML (Week 2 overreaction play)

Wash o 48.5

Curtis Samuel o 3.5 rec

Phil -2

Cade York o 1.5 fg (or 6.5 pts, or Cle o 1.5 fg depending what your site lists)

Parlay
bucs - 2.5 and over 44.5
jax +3.5 under 44.5
$10 to win $450

parlay
jefferson 95 yards and
aj brown 80
$10

parlay
$10 to win $550

TB money line $50

packers - 9.5 $25

TB -2.5 $50
I bet Kyler for the rushing touchdown at +1300. im back!

Parlay
bucs - 2.5 and over 44.5
jax +3.5 under 44.5
$10 to win $450

parlay
jefferson 95 yards and
aj brown 80
$10

parlay
$10 to win $550

TB money line $50

packers - 9.5 $25

TB -2.5 $50
I bet Kyler for the rushing touchdown at +1300. im back!
Omg. I placed it as the 6th TD. Not next. Ugg lost

KC straight up largebet. -190
also win if they go up 7 pts at any time, so hopefully they get ball first.

debating a smaller bet on chargers +4.5. was 3.5 a day ago

Same. C'mon, DK.
:suds:
kc straight up. we have a chance :banned:
:pickle:

Same promo this week, I'm playing Browns ML Thursday.
I was up and down and up and down alll weekend.

Down in the end.

shot my load.

LAst $50 going on the under on thurs. 38.5

Same. C'mon, DK.

Down in the end.

shot my load.

Can always re-deposit with a different email! Let me know if you need a friend to refer you. :D

Same. C'mon, DK.

Down in the end.

shot my load.

Can always re-deposit with a different email! Let me know if you need a friend to refer you. :D
I have gambling issues lol. no, this is self contained control. :lol:

Tonight's NFL call - The under; CLE will run to control the game;
Pit is inept on offense;
Seems pretty simple
20-13 Cleveland
It feels to simple to me. I went with the over 38.5., I do not really have a good reason for this other than it is a gut feeling. I think I heard that 80% of the public is on the under. I feel that bodes well for the over. :shrug:

Reactions: KGB

Same. C'mon, DK.

:fistpump:
NICE! so far so good GB

Same. C'mon, DK.

NICE! so far so good GB

DK already paid it out...2 for 2. Miami/Cinci next week. That one will be tougher.

Same. C'mon, DK.

NICE! so far so good GB

DK already paid it out...2 for 2. Miami/Cinci next week. That one will be tougher.
Nice!!! Love the early pay up by 7!!!!

My under is looking great with them about to score the most point even in thursday history :tfp:

Same. C'mon, DK.

NICE! so far so good GB

Nice!!! Love the early pay up by 7!!!!

My under is looking great with them about to score the most point even in thursday history :tfp:

Yeah glad I stayed away from the total. Under seemed obvious, I just left it alone.

Pretty glad Njoku is busting out after me starting him for two weeks for bupkis and then cutting his butt. GRRRR

Much faster start than I anticipated last night and the fluky TD at the end screwed the Teaser Side and Total but Cle does get the W and the cover.
I agree @Dan Lambskin - I hate taking unders - but they have have been hitting at high rate the 1st 2 weeks.

Much faster start than I anticipated last night and the fluky TD at the end screwed the Teaser Side and Total but Cle does get the W and the cover.
I agree @Dan Lambskin - I hate taking unders - but they have have been hitting at high rate the 1st 2 weeks.

Taking one tonight in Syracuse. It took 42 points in the 4th quarter for the Purdue/Cuse under to lose last Saturday for one of my worst beats ever. Back to the well.

This week feels odd. I kind of like Carolina
Hope you took that. I need to get in the habit of posting back in here. I gave up when it seemed to be a ghost town. Now there are a few spirits at least. I played too many games yesterday and ended up just pushing $ around the table for a very small profit.

On some early moneylines for Week 4 NFL:

Cinci, Pitt, Cleveland, Carolina, Dallas.

Taking advantage of the DK moneyline early win offer on Cinci.
FWIW, right there with you on Cincy
I am afraid of Cleveland. That secondary has looked poor, Miles Garrett just wrecked his car, Clowney is still iffy at best and that line looks fishy to me. I think I prefer the over there.

On some early moneylines for Week 4 NFL:

Cinci, Pitt, Cleveland, Carolina, Dallas.

Taking advantage of the DK moneyline early win offer on Cinci.
FWIW, right there with you on Cincy
I am afraid of Cleveland. That secondary has looked poor, Miles Garrett just wrecked his car, Clowney is still iffy at best and that line looks fishy to me. I think I prefer the over there.

You may be right. I just have visions of Chubb and Hunt running rough-shod through that Falcons D.

So after a month of dipping my toe in the betting waters, I'm finding parlays to be the most profitable so far. Last night I had:

Burrow: 230+ yards
Burrow: 2 TDs
Chase: 60+ yards
Hill: 60+ yards
Edmonds: TD

Took until the end..... :lol:

Threw $5 at it and paid out +625.

There is a lot of criticism of these same game parlays because the lines are shaded so you don't get full value. But they are fun and you can get winners if you correlate them well.

I appear to be the only person on the planet that likes UDub tonight at UCLA. Also like Tulane over and UTSA over.

I got the Vikes at -3 earlier. Why is this line the way it is and what am I missing? I know for NO Winston is out and he is normally a turnover machine and now Thomas is ruled out. Kamara is questionable. How do the Vikes not just blow these guys out of the building? I mean this seems like a spot to tease the Vikes up to -5 or more--especially with the news Cook is good to go. Talk me out of losing my mortgage payment at Vikes -3 or more.

I got the Vikes at -3 earlier. Why is this line the way it is and what am I missing? I know for NO Winston is out and he is normally a turnover machine and now Thomas is ruled out. Kamara is questionable. How do the Vikes not just blow these guys out of the building? I mean this seems like a spot to tease the Vikes up to -5 or more--especially with the news Cook is good to go. Talk me out of losing my mortgage payment at Vikes -3 or more.

Downgrade from Jameis to Dalton is negligible to the point spread, and actually is probably good for Kamara. NO D is legit. Also Kirk consistently comes up small, never know what you'll get with him. London games are inherently unpredictable in how that travel and change in routine impacts each player and team. I lean your way but I think that is why the spread is still low.

I'm on the Rams +2 with zero confidence tonight. However, I do quite like over 4.5 sacks, -140. Rams and Niners both with issues on o-line, plenty of rushers that can do damage.

Users who are viewing this thread