What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (8 Viewers)

Niners -2.5
Niners over 17.5 TT
Cards under 24.5 TT
Aiyuk over 49.5 rec yds
CMac over 3.5 rec
DHop over 6.5 rec
+665 boosted

Longest fg over 46.5 yds

Austin is so played at this point, and I really never thought I'd leave. But I can't stay here and watch it get totally used up. I really feel like I did my part to keep it weird but at this rate there's no way. It's over. I've been looking rurally. Rurally looking.. I don't think I could cop a tiny home on a hobby farm; becoming everything I just said I hated. I have to get something different like a weed farm log cabin or something strange like a 3,000 sqft metal oil rig storage building with a finished-out kitchen.

longshot of the day 2pm est Tuesday

USA 1 IRAN 0 exact score +500

Iran wants nothing to happen to advance. They will start the game off in shutdown mode.
If the USA gets a goal, they will then go into shutdown mode to preserve their win.

Jesus, this thread die in the few years I've been away? You guys all lose all your money?
Iona -7 (I got 6 last night)
Caps -1/2 (-145)

You know, a few years ago, a guy disappears for a length of time, shows up out of nowhere and he gets a "There he is!".
What the hell happened to this place?

Golden Knights -1.5 (+125)
Golden Knights -1/2 (-120)

You know, a few years ago, a guy disappears for a length of time, shows up out of nowhere and he gets a "There he is!".
What the hell happened to this place?

Golden Knights -1.5 (+125)
Golden Knights -1/2 (-120)
THERE HE IS!

Lockett over 63.5.

UNDER 64.5 Kenneth Walker Rushing Yards
OVER 24.5 Jordan Mason Rushing Yards
OVER 24.5 Christian McCaffrey Receiving Yards
4+ George Kittle Receptions
UNDER 24.5 SEA Seahawks Total Points
OVER 16.5 SF 49ers Total Points
+735 boosted

Louisville -2
SMU/BYU U64

Vikings -3 (-130)

Should be a great day of college hoops
Bama -1.5
UCLA -1.5
Nebraska +4
Seton Hall -2.5
St. Johns -6
Portland +9.5

Nucks/Jets FP O1.5 (-155)

Last edited:
I bet Air Force +6.5 when the line opened, and it's down to +3.5/+4. I'd still bet it at that number. Rumor is Baylor is going to have more opt outs before game time tomorrow. :shrug:

I bet Air Force +6.5 when the line opened, and it's down to +3.5/+4. I'd still bet it at that number. Rumor is Baylor is going to have more opt outs before game time tomorrow. :shrug:
That was easy money! What school is next with a bunch of opt outs? Mizzou?

Yeah I lean Wake, but it's hard to to ignore an SEC underdog.

Other schools with lots of players gone: Ok St/Wiscy (this game should be a poop show...they should just cancel it); UCF, Arkansas, Oregon (but only two starters)/UNC (three starting DBs...Oregon team total over?); Texas; Maryland (all three starting WRs and Talia Tags is hurt, probably shouldn't play); Notre Dame, Wyoming (but Ohio is pretty bad without Rourke), Purdue (LSU should smoke them).

Pitt is the one I am pretty sure is pulling a Florida or Wazzu and has absolutely no interest in playing in their bowl. 9 starters skipping the bowl, including starting QB and excellent starting RB. I'm laying it with UCLA heavily, and if DTR and/or Charbonnet play I'll bet UCLA every which way I can.

Guys I trust say: Georgia Southern -3.5, ECU over 63, and our UCLA big.

San Diego State -6.5 tomorrow night. I laid it, and I'm money-line parlaying SDSU and the 49ers Sunday. Purdy could blow up, SDSU could blow up...but I don't think so.

Guys I trust say: Georgia Southern -3.5, ECU over 63, and our UCLA big.

San Diego State -6.5 tomorrow night. I laid it, and I'm money-line parlaying SDSU and the 49ers Sunday. Purdy could blow up, SDSU could blow up...but I don't think so.

First-time playoff QBs v non-first time QB are 16-34 SU and 14-35-1 ATS (28.5%) since 2002. 0-3 SU & ATS last year (Kyler, Mac, Hurts). This yr Jones, Skylar(?), Huntley (?) could fit

Looking at using an offshore book. Any recommendations that are easy with withdraws ?

Betonline has given me the fewest issues. Very active on Twitter, which helps if any problems of any kind.

PM me, I think we can both get a bonus if I refer you.
Coulda swore I signed up for that but it’s blocking me because of my location. ¯\_(シ)_/¯. I found a nice one it’s similar to my local called everysport247

My yearly NFL Playoffs bet went 5 for 6 last weekend. Since I'm posting it this weekend it will go 1 for 4:

Shortest touchdown under 1.5 yard (or 1 yard TD "yes") in every game.

I've been living monthly at different AIR B&Bs. I been in Brentwood the past two months. If the glove fits, you must acquit. I'm moving again on Monday to a place on Madré Ariola Boulevard. They're all fully furnished and I book them as soon as I see them. No vetting, no "Hi, how you doing," nothing. Like you're getting away with murder. Double murder. Just plunk down my chips and boom. Access gained. The last woman even gave me access to her one-car garage without me even asking. All I need now is a redhead who can pull start a cold two-stroke.

Fun long shot bet.

IF you think 49ers will win the Super Bowl like I do, then you know MVP likely ain't gonna be Purdy.

So it's likely CMC or Kittle.

Kittle has been getting leaned on a LOT.... Mitchell is diluting CMC's backfield numbers.

CMC: 15 to 1
Kittle: 100 to 1

Kittle SB MVP placed at +10000

FWIW, Schedule adjusted FPts/G:

Vs RB:
KC : 10th Best +8.9%
CIN : 29th Best -16.7%

Vs TE:
KC : 10th Best +12.0%
CIN : 23rd Best -11.8%

Last edited:
Fun long shot bet.

IF you think 49ers will win the Super Bowl like I do, then you know MVP likely ain't gonna be Purdy.

Kittle has been getting leaned on a LOT.... Mitchell is diluting CMC's backfield numbers.

Vs RB:

Vs TE:

Niners homer so it was biased but I took Kittle 150-1 and 90-1 in the last couple of weeks. Also Bosa at 80-1. He could have a 2.5 sack, force a key fumble type of game and take home the MVP in a lower scoring SB imo.

Fun long shot bet.

Piggybacked the Kittle play with my local earlier in the week at 100-1. Now down to 75-1.

Lessgo.

Fun long shot bet.

Vs RB:

Vs TE:

Niners homer so it was biased but I took Kittle 150-1 and 90-1 in the last couple of weeks. Also Bosa at 80-1. He could have a 2.5 sack, force a key fumble type of game and take home the MVP in a lower scoring SB imo.

Good info here!

Bosa at 40:1 for me which is tough to stomach. 80:1 seems good tho!

Fun long shot bet.

Piggybacked the Kittle play with my local earlier in the week at 100-1. Now down to 75-1.

Lessgo.

Yessir it's a big dice roll... but Let's Go!

Kittle 60:1 now at Caesar's

i'm sitting on Eagle to win NFC at +1700, and +1680 for some nice cash. What should i do today with this game........

i bet Eagles -2. went in originally to hedge some of those futures, but couldn't bring myself to do it :football:. anybody able to talk me out of this? my guess is i can with some live betting if things look sour

i'm sitting on Eagle to win NFC at +1700, and +1680 for some nice cash. What should i do today with this game........

i bet Eagles -2. went in originally to hedge some of those futures, but couldn't bring myself to do it :football:. anybody able to talk me out of this? my guess is i can with some live betting if things look sour

I think if I was in your position and wanted to hedge at all I'd tease SF/Cinci and see if I could win both the future and the tease. :shrug: I have a Cinci to beat SF SB at 90-1 and SF to beat Cinci SB 80-1. I laid five units on the Eagles more as an emotional hedge than anything, otherwise letting it ride.

Good luck today. I'm obviously rooting for my Niners, but hoping for a good game over anything else.

I think this Air B&B was a former sorority house. Entire place smells like freshly shaved legs. When I walked in, I messaged my host, "Smells amazing, like a beautiful woman getting ready for a date," she said,
"Thank you 😁," and after six nights I haven't slept deeper in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread