What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (1 Viewer)

I cant really believe so many more people wanted to see them in Wrigley over the PJ20 show. Looks like they should have just had the 20 show in Chicago

I cant really believe so many more people wanted to see them in Wrigley over the PJ20 show. Looks like they should have just had the 20 show in Chicago
PJ20 should've been at a place that could accommodate the demand, 100,000+ capacity IMO.

PJ20 should've been at a place that could accommodate the demand, 100,000+ capacity IMO.
The alpine valley venue sucked. How many can wrigley hold for a concert?
That's sorta besides the point. No way could/would they have held PJ20 at Wrigley Field. It would have been shredded over a two day festival.

There are probably better venues than Alpine I guess, but that's the type of venue it required.

"Nothin' maaaan..." :lighter:

October can't come soon enough...

Nothingman in the two hole for the second time in a row. Present Tense 1st and now 3rd...

This will be a great discussion topic leading up to this Fall.

They have to let the weather pass. Before Small Town that was what he said. Supposedly 30 min according to the Twitterz.

I just broke the news to my wife that I am buying tickets for Phoenix. I started getting the we cant afford it speech. I stopped her mid sentence and said I am going, I will figure it out. :scared: Also asked her to figure out the ticke master thing. I am pulling rank here.

so now Im just sitting here listening to chicago (the streets, not the band)

:bag:
So, like what you planning on doing pre-show @ The Barclay? I have to research my options for Saturday.
Not sure. I have only driven by but never been there.
Probably take the LIRR and come up at the Atlantic Terminal under there. Need a local watering hole to prepare.

I just broke the news to my wife that I am buying tickets for Phoenix. I started getting the we cant afford it speech. I stopped her mid sentence and said I am going, I will figure it out. :scared: Also asked her to figure out the ticke master thing. I am pulling rank here.
Telling her you are going AND getting her to buy the tix, too?? :tebow:

Telling her you are going AND getting her to buy the tix, too?? :tebow:
Lets see how it plays out on the 27th.

Users who are viewing this thread