What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Survivor 30 - Worlds Apart (1 Viewer)

My 2 cents on the finale night, Mike won deservingly as he kicked butt down the stretch, even though I thought when he had that advantage with his mom to "feel" out the course, he messed up thanks to his mom.....just brutal that it took almost an hour to get a fire going to break the tie?? Seriously? I think if Mike really wanted Momma C to win, he would have showed her ways. Smart move again on his part for showing support and if she had lost, she would have most likely voted for him...........Rodney?? Rodney, Rodney, Rodney.... looks like that blue suit is something you bought like 10 yrs ago, and guess what? It doesn't fit you..probably bought pre-riods days huh?....And he voted for Will? Biggest idiot ever on the show......as for Shirin, she realllly blew it when she told everyone, that she made her first million at 25? And this is supposed to help your game HOW?? Seeing her and Kass return to Survivor Cambodia 31 is good for tv. But I do see her going FIRST next season.

Anyway, has anyone seen anything online about Survivor 32 (Also in Cambodia) which has been already completed, less the final live show? CALEB from BIG BROTHER is on!! lol Too bad his wanna-be girl friend Amber isn't. Also ex NBA-er Scot Pollard is on and some female body builder as that season is another version of Beauty vs Brawn vs Beauty. Should be fun.

Biggest idiot ever on the show......as for Shirin, she realllly blew it when she told everyone, that she made her first million at 25? And this is supposed to help your game HOW?? .
I think she was on the jury at that point and might not have known about the second chance season.
i don't think they knew about the 2nd Chance Season until after taping completed.

as for Shirin (and Mike for that matter), both weren't completely forthcoming with their financial situations.

for example, Shirin told everyone she worked at a small computer/software company in NorCal (she "invented" Google Calendar before moving to Yahoo). Mike told his tribe(s) that he worked in the oil industry and made around $50k/year (it's more like $400k).

What's on tv tonight? Doesn't seem like much.
:bag: daughter wanted to see what "briefcase" was about and the Minnesota Twins already won so ... yea.. she won... :bag:
Masterchef is like Survivor In A Kitchen. Kind of. Without tribes. Or Probst.
Don't watch Bullseye. I am working in a hotel room and didn't change the channle from Masterchef. Terrible show with a bunch of idiots. Dropping bags from a helicopter and all the girls dropped them when they were over the bulls-eye overshooting the target even on their second drops and after the first 3 went. Just awful so far.

Idiot host just told the first guy not to let out his secret when said he learned to drop the bag early.

LOL. The next contestant said that this was his dream because he could be a Latino super hero flying through the air. You can't make up this ####. Horrible show. Who at Fox green lighted this crap fest?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's on tv tonight? Doesn't seem like much.
:bag: daughter wanted to see what "briefcase" was about and the Minnesota Twins already won so ... yea.. she won... :bag:
Masterchef is like Survivor In A Kitchen. Kind of. Without tribes. Or Probst.
burned out on Ramsey.. used to watch Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen and this year decided to skip both to take a break.. :shrug:
You're fired!

They are having auditions in Orlando on the 13th of this month.Think I'm going to go.They need more than cheesecake and beefcake and I can represent the pot bellied chicken legged old geezer dynamic pretty well,So I think I will give it a shot.

They are having auditions in Orlando on the 13th of this month.Think I'm going to go.They need more than cheesecake and beefcake and I can represent the pot bellied chicken legged old geezer dynamic pretty well,So I think I will give it a shot.
You're really just trying to help. You really are.

Users who are viewing this thread