What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official Vikings vs Jets MNF Thread* (1 Viewer)

One of my biggest regrets as a Raider fan is wasting the unbelievable talent of Randy Moss; I hope he shines tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weather looks nasty. I checked forecast two days ago and it said light showers during the day but would clear up at night. Wonder what this means for the passing game.

The passing game obviously takes a major hit. If the defenses are keyed in on the run this could be a really low scoring game tonight. Might have been heading that way anyways.

Anyone else think that continued rain favors Favre who has played in everything vs Sanchez who hasn't really played a lot in the rain

I know they would never plan for it, although it already happened this year, but ESPN looks lost trying to fill for the delay. Pretty soon they are going to just start Sportscenter.

On NEXRAD radar from Wunderground, the storm was colored purple (70+dBZ), with 100% chance of severe hail. It had a tornado vortex signature at 8:45. Must be unusual for NYC.

If the QB takes the snap under center he's ineligible. I sure hope that's not how they drew it up.. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread