What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL WIS XVI Draft Thread *** (4 Viewers)

Love you Doug :wub:

I'll take

THE GEORGIA PEACH

In the early 1920s, Cobb was diagnosed with glaucoma, and he also suffered from tumors on and around his eyes, most likely due to excessive exposure to the sun. Cobb underwent surgery for the tumors and wore sunglasses most of the time for the last few years of his career. Remarkably, despite his deteriorating eye sight, Cobb hit .401 at the age of 35 and .378 in 1925 when he was 38 years old. In 1922, the year he had the first surgery on his eyes, Cobb set a record with four five-hit games, a mark that has never been surpassed. Hardly slowing down as he aged, Cobb hit .360 over the last eight seasons of his career.
Nine things you didn't know about Tyrus Raymond Cobb

1.13- Eddie "Knuckles" Cicotte, Alleged Criminal, White Sox

After being banned from playing baseball Cicotte returned to Livonia, Michigan where he managed a service station, served as a Game Warden in the Michigan Department of Natural Resources, then went to work for Ford Motor Company where he retired in 1944. Eddie lived to be 84 years old and until his death at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, May 5, 1969, he was a strawberry farmer on a 5½-acre farm near Farmington.
Edit: Typo

Last edited by a moderator:
Liked Brett a lot but probably wouldn't have pulled the trigger. Actually put together some rankings last night. Ignoring franchise scarcity I have Brett ranked around #35 among hitters. So that's a lot of value on franchise scarcity if my numbers are even close.

'jfranco77 said:
Liked Brett a lot but probably wouldn't have pulled the trigger. Actually put together some rankings last night. Ignoring franchise scarcity I have Brett ranked around #35 among hitters. So that's a lot of value on franchise scarcity if my numbers are even close.
so you're saying there's a chance...

Users who are viewing this thread