What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots at Ravens (1 Viewer)

"Mr. Reed, you have a phone call from a Mr. Hanks. Something about a donation you need to make to charity."

Not complaining about the lack of flag there on the hit by Reed, as I don't think it's deserving of one.

However, the lack of consistency across games is annoying. Crazy how easily games can be dictated by the men in stripes.

Not complaining about the lack of flag there on the hit by Reed, as I don't think it's deserving of one.However, the lack of consistency across games is annoying. Crazy how easily games can be dictated by the men in stripes.
Pats fan here I agree for the sport I'm glad no call but by the Book of Roger the forearm to helmet means it should have been. This will be confirmed by the inevitable fine mentioned above. Also agree that the inconsistency across he board on these types of plays is just inexcusable.

Not complaining about the lack of flag there on the hit by Reed, as I don't think it's deserving of one.However, the lack of consistency across games is annoying. Crazy how easily games can be dictated by the men in stripes.
Huh? I'm a ravens d owner and that was clearly a flag. Forearms to the head of a defenseless receiver down?

Chris is right these refs need to start throwing flags and calling double penalties. It's like they are scared of the teams / stage of game.

Chris is right these refs need to start throwing flags and calling double penalties. It's like they are scared of the teams / stage of game.
Does the ref have the ability to call time out and just pull the two head coaches to the middle of the field and tell them to get their teams in order? The reason I ask is that we had a HS game this past Friday and that is what the head referee did after there were multiple skirmishes after a couple of changes of possession.

I'm shocked by Bolden at the goalline, since the knock on him coming into the year was that he had fumble problems in college.

Does anyone know more about him?

Hopefully flag is for the extra curricular stuff. ETA: Though Ngata could get flagged for it, the extra curricular is worse at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the ref have the ability to call time out and just pull the two head coaches to the middle of the field and tell them to get their teams in order? The reason I ask is that we had a HS game this past Friday and that is what the head referee did after there were multiple skirmishes after a couple of changes of possession.
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread