What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 2012 - Stinkin Ref's Group (1 Viewer)

'rzrback77 said:
Via cell 4.8 Steve Smith CarolinaPlease PM next
'HellToupee said:
sorry guys my D had a science fair tonight and missed the pm4.09 Antonio Brown WR Pitt
maybe I missed a rule change. these picks were less than 5 hours apart. I thought we always used an 8-hour clock. how is this a timeout?

'rzrback77 said:
'HellToupee said:
sorry guys my D had a science fair tonight and missed the pm4.09 Antonio Brown WR Pitt
maybe I missed a rule change. these picks were less than 5 hours apart. I thought we always used an 8-hour clock. how is this a timeout?
These 24 round PDSL's are 4 hour clocks during the week and 8 hour clocks during the weekend, unless you timeout of course then you get less time.

4.13 Nugget - Reggie Bush - RB18 - MIA

4.14 Blue-Kun - Fred Davis - TE9 - WAS

PM's en route.

'rzrback77 said:
'HellToupee said:
These 24 round PDSL's are 4 hour clocks during the week and 8 hour clocks during the weekend, unless you timeout of course then you get less time.
I've retained Toads to act as my chief counsel on this:tumbleweed:

Last edited by a moderator:
4.16 Peyton Manning, QB DEN

5.01 Jeremy Maclin, WR PHIL

Edited for spelling

thanks.this should be mentioned in the pinned PDSL rules thread. I didn't see it in there when I looked, but maybe I missed it.

thanks.this should be mentioned in the pinned PDSL rules thread. I didn't see it in there when I looked, but maybe I missed it.
I mentioned it in post 2 in this thread. Should have added more emphasis to that part of the post.

So close to Ingram...

5.16 RB DeAngelo Williams, Carolina Panthers

6.01 WR Justin Blackmon, ???

TEs were lasting a little longer in the WSLs. :angry:

Maybe this is finally the year....

6.11 Jared Cook, TE TEN

Users who are viewing this thread