What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at Carolina, TNF Week 6 (2 Viewers)

He coulda run it that time easily. 

Signed,

Guy facing Ertz in my other league.  :doh:  

Last edited by a moderator:
man, i don't catch many Panthers game, but they seem like a bunch of punks on defense here. Whole lot of talking and just acting like petulent children. Peters better level some people with some inside uppercuts

That Wentz run and lowering of the shoulder......plays like that all but assure that his KIDS will never have to pay for a drink in Philadelphia when they're old enough.  

Not bagging on McCaffrey but the decision to take him 8th overall looks really bad. Kind of player you get you get in the 3rd round. 

Not bagging on McCaffrey but the decision to take him 8th overall looks really bad. Kind of player you get you get in the 3rd round. 
Definitely not top 10 talent. What kills me is I've yet to see him really make a guy miss in the open field a la 2015 Dion Lewis. He needs to be making yards like that. Right now he's basically just getting what the play gives him. 

Definitely not top 10 talent. What kills me is I've yet to see him really make a guy miss in the open field a la 2015 Dion Lewis. He needs to be making yards like that. Right now he's basically just getting what the play gives him. 
Yep. Not doing anything special for sure. 

I was really surprised when he started shouting up the draft boards from a late 1st, early 2nd to a top 10, but figured I was just missing something.  

I think the talent is there, but he’s adjusting to the NFL speed. He is a rookie, after all. He was overdrafted, but not by that much. 

Yeah it's weird it doesn't even look like he's trying to make anyone miss.  Catch the ball, jog in the open field, then step out of bounds or just fall over weakly as soon as the first defender arrives.

That was what they went with instead of the long FG attempt?

I'm playing against Gano so I'll take it but wow.

Users who are viewing this thread