What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please vote for my nephew - Nominated again! (1 Viewer)

Voted. The Shane kid is catching up.

*Jonathan Thomas, Adena

43.58%

27991 Votes

*Shane Zimmerman, South Webster

41.83%

26867 Votes

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF is with this Shane "Landry" Zimmerman kid? South Webster HS - you ever been to South Webster?? 800 ####in' hillbillies in the whole town.

This kid has livestock for opponents and girlfriends. Their center is 5'7".

The town librarian has to be in on it because its their only internet connection. Get the #### outta here.

We've got a nice lead right now, but they've been hammering late night/early morning vote. Voting ends at noon tomorrow. Thanks for all your help.

Not sure wtf is going on but I assume someone or someone's have taken over the night shift. In my 5 most recent votes our boy has jumped 50 ish votes.

This thing got personal.
Oh its been personal. A kid who scores 39 one damn time against some livestock and stunted growth hill people vs. a HS lifetime of basketball excellence and record setting??

Not even close.

Yet the Zimmerman Landry kid from a town of 800 magically gets 35+ times the village population??

Justice must be served.

With some Facebook stalking, the good guys have learned that Shane's crew is pulling an all-nighter. Any late night votes here would be appreciated.

Got my 11 yr old daughter to help and let her stay up till 12:30. She loved it. We kept them at bay. Imagine they may get up early and hit it hard.

how many votes does this poll typically get? crazy to think there are over 80,000 total votes so far. We're up by 564. closes at noon today!!

Users who are viewing this thread