What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Popular Movies You've Never Seen (1 Viewer)

Raising Arizona. Don't know why, just never had an opportunity to see it.
Great movie but not really so popular that it's weird to have never seen it. I am sure less than 50% of our country's population even knows what it is.

Great movie but not really so popular that it's weird to have never seen it. I am sure less than 50% of our country's population even knows what it is.
According to all my friends on Facebook, I should be ashamed and embarrassed for not seeing this quintessential classic. I am a solid Gen X, as are most of my friends(born in August of 70, and spent all of my teenage years in the 80's).

I've seen everything movie-wise after 1980. Even the chick flicks. Foreign films probably my only true void.

Watching movies and shows has been a huge part of my existence.

According to all my friends on Facebook, I should be ashamed and embarrassed for not seeing this quintessential classic. I am a solid Gen X, as are most of my friends(born in August of 70, and spent all of my teenage years in the 80's).
It’s a great movie, no doubt. You should see it.

Any Harry Potter, Fast and Furious
No Hunger Games after the first one

Somehow Frozen

Finally saw Blade Runner all the way through last year, that was one all my science fiction nerd friends always gave me grief over.

Users who are viewing this thread