What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post Your Dynasty Rookie Drafts Here (1 Viewer)

1 PPR for RBs/TEs 0.5 PPR for WRs. 9 Starters: 1 qb, 1-3 Rbs, 1-4 WRs, 1-4 TEs, 1 PK, 1 Def

1.01 1. Lie,Cheat & Steal Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Sat May 1 4:48:38 p.m. ET 2010

1.02 2. Grim Reaper Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Sat May 1 6:00:04 p.m. ET 2010

1.03 3. NO NAMES Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Sat May 1 6:17:57 p.m. ET 2010

1.04 4. Cuban Raft Riders Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Sat May 1 6:36:17 p.m. ET 2010

1.05 5. Gun Slingers Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Sat May 1 7:30:34 p.m. ET 2010

1.06 6. M * u * s * h Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Sat May 1 8:16:43 p.m. ET 2010

1.07 7. Gun Slingers Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Sat May 1 8:54:08 p.m. ET 2010

1.08 8. Gun Slingers Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Sat May 1 9:27:09 p.m. ET 2010

1.09 9. Sharks Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB ® Sun May 2 9:22:25 a.m. ET 2010

1.10 10. Black Reign Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Sun May 2 9:22:25 a.m. ET 2010

1.11 11. Diablos McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ® Sun May 2 11:16:46 a.m. ET 2010

1.12 12. The Barbarians Tate, Golden SEA WR ® Sun May 2 2:03:37 p.m. ET 2010

1.13 13. M * u * s * h Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® Sun May 2 4:20:00 p.m. ET 2010

2.01 14. Lie,Cheat & Steal LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ® Sun May 2 4:43:46 p.m. ET 2010

2.02 15. X-ConVicks Waiting On X-ConVicks For The Next Pick

Why not just trade the pick for a proven QB if you are that desperate for one? Seems crazy to waste the pick on Bradford when it could net you a top 5 QB.
:thumbup: In my 1 QB leagues you could probably get Peyton Manning or any other QB except Brees or Rodgers for Dez straight up.
Again... 16 team league? I already know the answer. No. Altogether different in a 12 team league. Apples and oranges.
maybe not in yours, in mine emphatically yes. But we tend to emphasize WRs and RBs.contracts change the dynamic but I'd bet most owners in a 16 team league will take Mathews or Bryant for their career over maybe 4-5 of Peyton or the rest. If you happen to believe Bradford is the next great QB you make the pick of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Round 1

#1 Kaunas Buckeyes - Dez Bryant, WR, DAL

#2 Sunday Swagger - Ryan Mathews, RB, SDG

#3 EastBayFunk - Jahvid Best, RB, DET

#4 EastBayFunk - Sam Bradford, QB, STL

#5 Rolling Rockers - C.J. Spiller, RB, BUF

#6 Flash Bayou - Arrelious Benn, WR, TAM

#7 Gridiron Gladiators - Ben Tate, RB, HOU

#8 WhiteFire - Montario Hardesty, RB, CLE

#9 Smashmouth Bucs - Demaryius Thomas, WR, DEN

#10 Rolling Rockers - Overall 10

#11 Sunday Swagger - Overall 11

#12 Sunday Swagger - Overall 12

Rovers said:
The Real Hipster Doofus said:
Rovers said:
I'll be bucking the trend in one of my dynasty leagues. 16 team IDP. Pretty desperate for a starting QB, so I traded for the 1.02, and already had 1.01. 16 team leagues make it tough to have a #2 QB, and all I have is A Smith. I'll be going Bradford and Mathews. I'd like to trade down, but the teams immediately behind me also have only 1 QB, Bradford may not drop very far. I may regret not taking Bryant, but feel the need of a bye week and #2 QB makes me draft need instead. I'm pretty loaded (after taking Mathews) at RB, and can start 3RB's. 0.5 PPR, all positions. Bryant worries me. He may just be another one of those uber talented WR's that can't stay out of trouble. Already he reportedly was winded and had to take a break after every route he ran. If not for that concern, I might have passed on Bradford despite my need at the QB position.
Huh? Correct me if I am reading this wrong... You are going to take Sam Bradford with Dez Bryant still on the board in a start 1 QB league? I can't get on board with that one at all...
16 team legue... 32 starting QB's in the NFL. If A Smith gets injured, I have no QB and there won't be any available in FA... or any of their NFL backups either. I've seen the one QB roster really bite people in the butt in this league. I won't let that happen to me. I f Smith got injured, I'd have no shot at the playoffs at all, unless I WAY overpaid in a trade, like R Rice for a QB sort of thing. Now add this fact.... Smith only has one year remaining on his contract. He'll be a RFA in this league next year, and people can bid on him. (We assign x contract years to each player, 40 man IDP roster, 100 years contract limits). Peoiple in this league like to hold backup QB's just so if an owner loses a starter due to injury, they have that owner over a barrell. I do this myself too. In addition, we have 13 spots on our taxi squads, were a rookie can be held for up to 3 years. So each of the 16 teams can hold 53 players. Clausen, McCoy and even LeFevour will likely land on taxi squads in this league. If this were a 12, or even 14 team league, I'd go Bryant. It isn't, it's a 16 team league, and there are 32 NFL starting QB's. I can always trade for a WR.... QB's are hard to get. I thought about Bryant instead of Bradford long and hard, but then I'd have to hope Clausen fell to the 17th pick, and then hope he starts sometime this year. Very risky. I need an LB at that 17th pick to boot. Going Bradford is the safer way to go, but like I said, I may end up regretting it. On the other hand, if Bryant can't stay out of trouble and out of the dog house, it may turn out to be a wise decision, especially if Bradford truns into a stud QB some day.
To me, I guess it depends on contract price vs demand. If the 1.02 contract costs more than a top 10 QB, I can not pass up Bryant. I would assume a top 10 WR would cost more than the 1.02 and Bryant is a top 10 dynasty WR. Whereas I don't think Bradford will hit the top 10 for at least 3 years and probably more IMO. I thought Matt Ryan was a better prospect than Bradford and he has still not reached the top 10.

spider321 said:
Donsmith753 said:
Round 1#1 Kaunas Buckeyes - Dez Bryant, WR, DAL#2 Sunday Swagger - Ryan Matthews, RB, SDG#3 EastBayFunk - #4 EastBayFunk - #5 Rolling Rockers - #6 Flash Bayou - #7 Gridiron Gladiators - #8 WhiteFire - #9 Smashmouth Bucs - #10 Hell Diablos - #11 Relentless - #12 Relentless -
Update?
nothing yet, EBF's on the clock with about 19 hours to go, maybe he's looking to trade down. Will update when I hear anything.EDIT: I've updated the post further up

cstu said:
Why not just trade the pick for a proven QB if you are that desperate for one? Seems crazy to waste the pick on Bradford when it could net you a top 5 QB.
I understand the thought behind this with, especially considering years left on contract, but as a guy that plays almost exclusively in 16 team leagues (and as a guy that DOES like having the elite QBS), I just don't know if its necessary/worth it. In the last handful of years, it seems like the league winner is just as liekly to be featuring Eli or David Garrard as he is a top 5 QB. It sounds like you have your mind made up but it would be very hard for me to pass on a RB or Dez. Especially since you're likely going to burn a couple of years of that contract developing Bradford to the point that he is what you need (assuming he IS that franchise QB). Point being, Wouldn't it be better to buy a guy than groom one for someone else? In terms of value, If Bradford is Peyton or Brees or Rodgers, then sure, you make a great decision. But if he's a good (not excellent) QB, you may be losing out. Let's say he is Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Sanchez. All are the consensus best QBs to emerge from the past few years. But how do they compare with other 2nd/3rd year players such as Calvin or Marshall (when he hit his third year)? I don't think you are taking the most valuable player. And besides, go back and look at the list I gave...Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees. Where will Bradford be in your contract years by the time he gets to be what they are? In other words, where were these guys by the time they BECAME Manning, Brees, etc? Chances are, with the probably exception of Manning, not on the orginal team that drafted them.

I had picks 6 and 13, so I got the Tate brothers.

) Ryan Mathews, RB, San Diego

2) Dez Bryant, WR, Dallas

3) C.J. Spiller, RB, Buffalo

4) Sam Bradford, QB, St. Louis

5) Jahvid Best, RB, Detroit

6) Ben Tate, RB, Houston

7) Demaryius Thomas, WR, Denver

8) Toby Gerhart, RB, Minnesota

9) Montario Hardesty, RB, Cleveland

10 Jimmy Clausen, QB, Carolina

11) Dexter McCluster, RB, Kansas City

12) Arrelious Benn, WR, Tampa Bay

13) Golden Tate, WR, Seattle

14) Damian Williams, WR, Tennessee

15) Jermaine Gresham, TE, Cincinnati

16) Colt McCoy, QB, Cleveland

17) -Brandon LaFell, WR, Carolina

18) Rob Gronkowski, TE, New England

19) Jonathan Dwyer, RB, Pittsburgh

20) Ed Dickson, TE, Baltimore

21) Eric Decker, WR, Denver

22) Anthony Dixon, RB, San Francisco

23) Jordan Shipley, WR, Cincinnati

24) Joe McKnight, RB, New York Jets

25) James Starks, RB, Green Bay

26) LeGarrette Blount, RB, Tennessee

27) Emmanuel Sanders, WR, Pittsburgh

28) Taylor Price, WR, New England

29) Andre Roberts, WR, Arizona

30) Mardy Gilyard, WR, St. Louis

31) Tim Tebow, QB, Denver

32) Mike Williams, WR, Tampa Bay

Update

Round 1

#10 Rolling Rockers - Overall 10

#11 Sunday Swagger - Overall 11

#12 Sunday Swagger - Overall 12

Here's my league's draft so far. It's an auction league so there's a rookie pay scale that goes down each round.

I'm the Barbarian Horde. My pick in the first round was an easy one as Benn was the only top tier guy on the board, having said that I have really liked Mike Williams even before the rookie camp hype and am not sure about the pick. I had traded away my second round pick mid-season so I gave up a second-rounder next year to trade back into the upper third. I'm hoping my team is really strong next year so I figured trading a late second for an early third was a good move and I can let a receiver develop.

I've been REALLY high on Emmanuel Sanders and didn't want to risk that he'd be there when my pick at the bottom of the third rolled around. Having said that, with a lot of household names still available he very well could have been. It was tough not to snag Damian Williams with my pick and hope Sanders would be there..

ROUND 1:

1.01 Duelling Barstools RYAN MATHEWS, RB SD $5/5

1.02 Strongbad CJ SPILLER, RB BUF $5/5

1.03 La Jolla Luchadores DEZ BRYANT, WR DAL $5/5

1.04 Megahurtz JAHVID BEST, RB DET $4/4

1.05 Cardiff Kooks DEMARIYUS THOMAS, WR DEN $5/5

1.06 Los Bastardos Magnificos BEN TATE, RB HOU $5/5

1.07 Duelling Barstools GOLDEN TATE, WR SEA $5/5

1.08 Team Zuniga TOBY GERHARDT, RB MIN $5/5

1.09 Team Zuniga SAM BRADFORD, QB STL $5/5

1.10 Gridiron Gladiators JONATHAN DWYER, RB PIT $5/5

1.11 Tippy Toe MFers MONTARIO HARDESTY, RB CLE $2/2

1.12 Barbarian Horde ARRELIOUS BENN, WR TB $5/5

ROUND 2:

2.01 Megahurtz JERMAINE GRESHAM, TE CIN $3/4

2.02 Tippy Toe MFers DEXTER MCCLUSTER, WR $1/2

2.03 La Jolla Luchadores LAGARETTE BLOUNT, RB TEN $3/3

2.04 Duelling Barstools TIM TEBOW, QB DEN $4/5

2.05 Cardiff Kooks ANTHONY DIXON, RB SF $3/4

2.06 Los Bastardos Magnificos JIMMY CLAUSEN, QB CAR $4/5

2.07 Team Quality CLOCK EXPIRED

2.08 Tippy Toe MFers JORDAN SHIPLEY, WR CIN $1/2

2.09 Dallas Sucks JAMES STARKS, RB GB $1/2

2.10 Gridiron Gladiators JIMMY GRAHAM, TE NO $1/2

2.11 Duelling Barstools ARMANTI EDWARDS, WR CAR $2/3

2.12 StrongBad MIKE WILLIAMS, WR TB $2/3

ROUND 3:

3.01 Megahurtz MARDY GILYARD, WR STL $2/4

3.02 Strongbad BRANDON LAFELL, WR CAR $3/5

3.03 Barbarian Horde EMMANUEL SANDERS, WR PIT $3/5

3.04 Gridiron Gladiators TAYLOR PRICE, WR NE $2/4

3.05 Cardiff Kooks DAMIAN WILLIAMS, WR TEN $1/3

3.06 Los Bastardos Magnificos

3.07 Team Quality

3.08 Team Quality

3.09 Dallas Sucks

3.10 Gridiron Gladiators

3.11 Tippy Toe MFers

3.12 Barbarian Horde

Similar, but different.....This is a ppr startup with 15 developmental players mixed in. They started coming off the board in round 4. This is all 2011 and beyond players. Thought this might be interesting to someone.

1. Mark ingram

2. AJ Green

3. Julio Jones

4. Michael Floyd

5. Trent Richardson AL

6. Jonathan Baldwin PITT

7. Ryan Williams

8. Evan Royster

9. Jaquizz Rodgers

10.Noel Devine

11.Jamie Harper

12.Demarco Murray

13.Daniel Thomas

14.Jeff Fuller

15.Jake Locker

I traded the 1.02 and Kevin Kolb for Reggie Wayne and Jason Campbell
1.02(Ryan Mathews) and the 25 yr-old QB of a pass-first offense for a 31 yr-old WR and the Raiders' QB in a DYNASTY league?!?!Call the police. You've been robbed.

I understand the thought behind this with, especially considering years left on contract, but as a guy that plays almost exclusively in 16 team leagues (and as a guy that DOES like having the elite QBS), I just don't know if its necessary/worth it. In the last handful of years, it seems like the league winner is just as liekly to be featuring Eli or David Garrard as he is a top 5 QB. It sounds like you have your mind made up but it would be very hard for me to pass on a RB or Dez. Especially since you're likely going to burn a couple of years of that contract developing Bradford to the point that he is what you need (assuming he IS that franchise QB). Point being, Wouldn't it be better to buy a guy than groom one for someone else? In terms of value, If Bradford is Peyton or Brees or Rodgers, then sure, you make a great decision. But if he's a good (not excellent) QB, you may be losing out. Let's say he is Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Sanchez. All are the consensus best QBs to emerge from the past few years. But how do they compare with other 2nd/3rd year players such as Calvin or Marshall (when he hit his third year)? I don't think you are taking the most valuable player. And besides, go back and look at the list I gave...Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees. Where will Bradford be in your contract years by the time he gets to be what they are? In other words, where were these guys by the time they BECAME Manning, Brees, etc? Chances are, with the probably exception of Manning, not on the orginal team that drafted them.
Excellent points, and I have also noticed that in my 16 team leagues (I'm in 3) about 66% of the time the league champ didn't have a top 5 QB. They usually seem to have a top 10 though. What I do see however, is that they almost always have two solid starters at QB, and usually at least the backup for one of them. Something like Romo/Flacco, Schaub/Cutler, Rivers/Hasselback, McNabb/E Manning.Actaully, I had NO QB... I bought A Smith with one year left on his contract. I'll pick up Carr as an FA. I'll still need a starter for next year. I'd like to have a second starter for insurance and bye weeks. I am now reevaluating... I may use my 2.01 (17) on Tebow, Clausen or McCoy and go ahead and take Mathews and Bryant at 1 and 2. If I can get McCoy, I might be able to trade for Delhomme. As far as buying a guy... not lileky, I spent all monies on getting A Smith and the 1.02. Right now, I am leaning back towards taking Bryant. It boils down to whether or not I think Bradford can be a top 5 (or even top 8) QB in 3-4 years. I think he can be. Why he is so valuable is because he steps in as a starter. Will Bryant be a top 5 WR? Moss, Fitz, AJ? Is Bryant that much better than Crabtree? people seem locked into the idea that Bryant is sure to be top 10. I'm just not as sure.

Update:

Round 1

#10 Rolling Rockers - Golden Tate, WR, SEA

#11 EastBayFunk - Jermaine Gresham, TE, CIN

#12 Sunday Swagger - Jimmy Clausen, QB, CAR

Round 2

#1 Relentless - Dexter McCluster, RB, KAN

#2 Kaunas Buckeyes - James Starks, RB, GNB

Excellent points, and I have also noticed that in my 16 team leagues (I'm in 3) about 66% of the time the league champ didn't have a top 5 QB. They usually seem to have a top 10 though. What I do see however, is that they almost always have two solid starters at QB, and usually at least the backup for one of them. Something like Romo/Flacco, Schaub/Cutler, Rivers/Hasselback, McNabb/E Manning.Actaully, I had NO QB... I bought A Smith with one year left on his contract. I'll pick up Carr as an FA. I'll still need a starter for next year. I'd like to have a second starter for insurance and bye weeks. I am now reevaluating... I may use my 2.01 (17) on Tebow, Clausen or McCoy and go ahead and take Mathews and Bryant at 1 and 2. If I can get McCoy, I might be able to trade for Delhomme. As far as buying a guy... not lileky, I spent all monies on getting A Smith and the 1.02. Right now, I am leaning back towards taking Bryant. It boils down to whether or not I think Bradford can be a top 5 (or even top 8) QB in 3-4 years. I think he can be. Why he is so valuable is because he steps in as a starter.

Will Bryant be a top 5 WR? Moss, Fitz, AJ? Is Bryant that much better than Crabtree? people seem locked into the idea that Bryant is sure to be top 10. I'm just not as sure.
I have been following along and see you ardently defending the perceived need to take Bradford due to the 16 team format and the dearth of real qbs available. It is a very tough call you have to make....but it looks like you are perhaps reconsidering the necessity of having to take Bradford. My take: If you have a chance to nab both Matthews and Dez Bryant, that is a pretty significant infusion of talent. Will those additions allow you to compete this year for a championship? Will it afford you the depth to package an already rostered / valued player (likely WR) on your team who is a little older with less time on a contract with a future pick to another team who has a starting qb (maybe a hasselback or a matt moore type who has a rookie/younger player nipping at his heels ala Whitehurst or Claussen) ? (edited a bit here) Judicioulsy try and target a trade with another team who has what looks to be an expendable qb who is not too flashy but a respectable performer - bound to not be on his team in a couple years, then that is your likley trade partner.

If you can trade to get a decent platoon with Alex Smith for this year that allows you to compete for a championship while securing what looks to be years of stud performance in Matthews and Dez Byrant I think you do it and try and get your rookie QB next year or in later rounds this year. Good luck with the decision if you have not yet made it.

Update

Round 1

Round 2

#3 StraightButta - Jonathan Dwyer, RB, PIT

#4 EastBayFunk - Andre Roberts, WR, ARI

#5 Hell Diablos - Tim Tebow, QB, DEN

#6 Smashmouth Bucs - Mike Williams, WR, TAM

#7 Gridiron Gladiators - Colt McCoy, QB, CLE

#8 Flash Bayou - Overall 20

#9 Flash Bayou - Overall 21

#10 Rolling Rockers - Overall 22

#11 Kaunas Buckeyes - Overall 23

#12 Kaunas Buckeyes - Overall 24

Rookie and Free Agent Draft Held Wed. May 5th, 2010 at 7p ET

12 teams

Line Up Requirements: 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 1d/st, 1k

All TD's passed and scored =6

1 PPR

10 yds - 1 pt.

1st round

1 AKA Titans - RYAN MATTHEWS, RB SD

2 BigBenDontRapeMe - JAVHID BEST, RB DET

3 VA RAIDERS - CJ SPILLER, RB BUF

4 Chitown Rydaz - DEMARYIUS THOMAS, WR DEN

5 The ORACLE (traded from mmmmm...fresh meat...for Shone Greene) - DEZ BRYANT WR DAL - Then traded to My Vick in a Box for MVIB's 2011 1st/2nd rd.

6 My Vick in a Box - BEN TATE, RB HOU

7 BigBenDontRapeMe (Traded From Iron City for Ben Roethlisberger and BBDRM 3rd Pk. in 2010 draft) - GOLDEN TATE, WR SEA

8 Warrior Nation - MONTERRIO HARDESTY, RB CLE

9 THE ORACLE - ARRELIOUS BENN, WR TB

10 The Corporation - SAM BRADFORD, QB STL RAMS

11 Midnight Express - DEXTER MCCLUSTER, WR KC

12 mad dog - BRANDON JACKSON, RB GB

2nd round

13) mad dog - PEYTON HILLIS, RB CLE

14) Midnight Express - JONATHAN DWYER, RB PIT

15) The corporation - TOBY GEHART, RB MN

16) AKA Titans (Traded from The Oracle for AKA Titans 2&3rd rd. picks in 2011 Draft) - LEGARRETTE BLOUNT, RB TN

17) Warrior Nation - TIM TEBOW, QB DEN

18) Iron City - MIKE WILLIAMS, WR TBB

19) Vick in a box - BRANDON LAFELL, WR CAR

20) fresh meat - JAMES STARKS, RB GBP

21) Chitown Rydaz - ANTHONY DIXON, RB SF

22) Mid Night Express (Traded From Va Raiders For Robert Meachum for VA Raiders 2.10 and 3.03 picks in 2010 draft) JERMAINE GRESHAM TE, CN

23) BigBenDontRapeMe - DAMIAN WILLAIMS, WR TN

24) AKA Titans - COLT MCCOY, QB CLE

3rd round

25)AKA Titans - DARRIUS HEYWARD-BEY WR, OAK

26) Iron City (from BigBenDontRapeMe trade for Iron City 1.07 pick and Ben Roethlisberger) - AARON HERNANDEZ TE NE

27) Mid Night Express (Traded from VA Raiders for Robert Meachum and VA Raider 2.10 2010 pick) - JOE MCKNIGHT RB NYJ

28) Chitown Rydaz - TONY MOEAKKI TE, KC

29) Fresh meat - JIMMY CLAUSEN, QB, CAR

30) Vick in a box - CHARLES SCOTT, RB, PHI

31) Iron City - JIMMY GRAHAM, TE, NOS

32) Warrior Nation - BENJAMIN WATSON, TE, CLE

33) The Oracle - MARDY GILYARD, WR, STL

34) The Corporation - ROB GRONKOWSKI, TE, NEP

35) Midnight Express - EMMANUEL SANDERS WR, PIT

36) mad dog - REDSKINS DEF

4th round

37) mad dog - JAKE DELHOMME, QB CLE

38) Midnight Express - ERIC DECKER, WR DEN

39) The corporation - DEJI KARIM, RB JAX

40) The Oracle - DEZMON BRISCOE, WR CIN

41) Warrior Nation - CARLTON MITCHELL, WR CLE

42) Iron City - DORIN DICKERSON, WR, HOU

43) Vick in a box - DENNIS PITTA, TE, BAL

44) fresh meat - ANDRE ROBERTS, WR, AZ

45) Chitown Rydaz - DAVID REED, WR, BAL

46) Va Raiders - DID NOT PICK

47) BigBenDontRapeMe - DID NOT PICK

48) Ghost Riders - DID NOT PICK

1.01 1. Warp Speed Warriors Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Sun May 2 10:26:56 a.m. MT 2010

1.02 2. Operation Iraqi Freedom Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Sun May 2 10:36:21 a.m. MT 2010

1.03 3. Hurricane Warning Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Sun May 2 10:36:21 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.04 4. JAZ Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Sun May 2 2:24:07 p.m. MT 2010 OK, I'll roll the dice on Dez

1.05 5. Kellys Heroes Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Sun May 2 3:14:58 p.m. MT 2010

1.06 6. Tenacious D Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Sun May 2 3:51:19 p.m. MT 2010

1.07 7. Kellys Heroes Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Sun May 2 3:51:19 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.08 8. Hurricane Warning Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ® Sun May 2 5:54:37 p.m. MT 2010

1.09 9. Path to a Draft Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Sun May 2 6:11:18 p.m. MT 2010

1.10 10. Stargate Crew Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Sun May 2 9:26:25 p.m. MT 2010

1.11 11. JAZ McClain, Rolando OAK LB ® Sun May 2 9:26:25 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.12 12. DiNozzo's Dynasty Weatherspoon, Sean ATL LB ® Sun May 2 9:26:25 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.13 13. mesmashu McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ® Mon May 3 7:36:51 a.m. MT 2010

2.01 14. Warp Speed Warriors Tate, Golden SEA WR ® Mon May 3 8:31:24 a.m. MT 2010

2.02 15. Operation Iraqi Freedom Pierre-Paul, Jason NYG DE ® Mon May 3 12:59:46 p.m. MT 2010

2.03 16. Jungle Fever Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR ® Mon May 3 3:54:06 p.m. MT 2010

2.04 17. Warp Speed Warriors Berry, Eric KCC S ® Mon May 3 3:54:06 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.05 18. mesmashu Tebow, Tim DEN QB ® Mon May 3 5:44:20 p.m. MT 2010

2.06 19. Tenacious D Washington, Daryl ARI LB ® Mon May 3 6:11:06 p.m. MT 2010

2.07 20. JAZ Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE ® Mon May 3 6:11:06 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.08 21. JAZ Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB ® Mon May 3 6:41:48 p.m. MT 2010

2.09 22. Path to a Draft Lee, Sean DAL LB ® Mon May 3 7:07:39 p.m. MT 2010

2.10 23. Hurricane Warning Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® Mon May 3 7:09:23 p.m. MT 2010

2.11 24. Hurricane Warning Spikes, Brandon NEP LB ® Mon May 3 7:09:57 p.m. MT 2010

2.12 25. DiNozzo's Dynasty Morgan, Derrick TEN DE ® Mon May 3 7:09:57 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.01 26. Warp Speed Warriors Skelton, John ARI QB ® Mon May 3 7:09:57 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.02 27. Operation Iraqi Freedom Suh, Ndamukong DET DT ® Mon May 3 7:26:09 p.m. MT 2010

3.03 28. Warp Speed Warriors McCoy, Gerald TBB DT ® Mon May 3 9:01:00 p.m. MT 2010

3.04 29. VTCats Price, Taylor NEP WR ® Tue May 4 4:57:35 a.m. MT 2010

3.05 30. Path to a Draft Williams, Mike TBB WR ® Tue May 4 4:57:35 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.06 31. Tenacious D Graham, Brandon PHI LB ® Tue May 4 5:44:37 a.m. MT 2010

3.07 32. Jungle Fever Butler, Donald SDC LB ® Tue May 4 11:22:03 a.m. MT 2010

3.08 33. Hurricane Warning Thomas, Earl SEA S ® Tue May 4 11:22:03 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.09 34. Path to a Draft Roberts, Andre ARI WR ® Tue May 4 11:26:15 a.m. MT 2010

3.10 35. Kellys Heroes Williams, Damian TEN WR ® Tue May 4 11:26:15 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.11 36. Hurricane Warning Haden, Joe CLE CB ® Tue May 4 12:17:13 p.m. MT 2010

3.12 37. DiNozzo's Dynasty Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® Tue May 4 12:17:13 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.01 38. Warp Speed Warriors Cook, Chris MIN CB ® Tue May 4 12:31:41 p.m. MT 2010

4.02 39. Operation Iraqi Freedom Mitchell, Carlton CLE WR ® Tue May 4 1:03:06 p.m. MT 2010

4.03 40. Jungle Fever McCoy, Colt CLE QB ® Tue May 4 4:09:54 p.m. MT 2010

4.04 41. VTCats McKnight, Joe NYJ RB ® Tue May 4 4:09:54 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.05 42. VTCats Dixon, Anthony SFO RB ® Tue May 4 4:09:54 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.06 43. Tenacious D LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ® Tue May 4 4:22:38 p.m. MT 2010

4.07 44. Warp Speed Warriors Wilson, Kyle NYJ CB ® Tue May 4 5:07:39 p.m. MT 2010

4.08 45. Hurricane Warning Gilyard, Mardy STL WR ® Tue May 4 6:05:32 p.m. MT 2010

4.09 46. Path to a Draft Starks, James GBP RB ® Tue May 4 6:10:51 p.m. MT 2010

4.10 47. Stargate Crew Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE ® Tue May 4 6:10:51 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.11 48. Hurricane Warning Shipley, Jordan CIN WR ® Tue May 4 6:18:29 p.m. MT 2010 The Next Wes Welker

4.12 49. DiNozzo's Dynasty Graham, Jimmy NOS TE ® Tue May 4 6:18:29 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

5.01 50. Warp Speed Warriors Jackson, Kareem HOU CB ® Tue May 4 7:46:07 p.m. MT 2010

5.02 51. Operation Iraqi Freedom Chaney, Jamar PHI LB ® Tue May 4 7:51:06 p.m. MT 2010

5.03 52. Jungle Fever Curran, Rennie TEN LB ® Tue May 4 8:42:19 p.m. MT 2010

5.04 53. Stargate Crew Brown, Levi BUF QB ® Tue May 4 8:42:19 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

5.05 54. mesmashu Decker, Eric DEN WR ® Tue May 4 8:42:19 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

5.06 55. Tenacious D Mays, Taylor SFO S ® Tue May 4 8:47:16 p.m. MT 2010

5.07 56. VTCats Hughes, Jerry IND LB ® Wed May 5 4:48:01 a.m. MT 2010

5.08 57. Jungle Fever Bowman, Navorro SFO LB ® Wed May 5 4:48:01 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

5.09 58. Path to a Draft Karim, Deji JAC RB ® Wed May 5 6:43:26 a.m. MT 2010

5.10 59. Stargate Crew Worilds, Jason PIT DE ® Wed May 5 6:43:26 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

5.11 60. Hurricane Warning Allen, Nate PHI S ® Wed May 5 6:46:28 a.m. MT 2010

5.12 61. DiNozzo's Dynasty Alualu, Tyson JAC DT ® Wed May 5 6:46:28 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

6.01 62. Warp Speed Warriors Briscoe, Dezmon CIN WR ® Wed May 5 11:17:33 a.m. MT 2010

6.02 63. Operation Iraqi Freedom Pitta, Dennis BAL TE ® Wed May 5 11:17:33 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

6.03 64. Jungle Fever Sylvester, Stevenson PIT LB ® Wed May 5 3:36:03 p.m. MT 2010

6.04 65. Stargate Crew Hodge, Shay SFO WR ® Wed May 5 3:36:03 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

6.05 66. mesmashu Dillard, Phillip NYG LB ® Wed May 5 3:44:58 p.m. MT 2010

6.06 67. Tenacious D Kindle, Sergio BAL LB ® Wed May 5 4:03:13 p.m. MT 2010

6.07 68. Stargate Crew Webb, Joe MIN QB ® Wed May 5 4:03:13 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

6.08 69. VTCats Cooper, Riley PHI WR ® Wed May 5 5:53:13 p.m. MT 2010

6.09 70. Path to a Draft Easley, Marcus BUF WR ® Wed May 5 6:21:22 p.m. MT 2010

6.10 71. Stargate Crew Houston, Lamarr OAK DT ® Wed May 5 6:21:22 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

6.11 72. Hurricane Warning Jones, Chad NYG S ® Wed May 5 6:21:22 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

6.12 73. DiNozzo's Dynasty Edwards, Armanti CAR QB ® Wed May 5 6:21:22 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

7.01 74. Warp Speed Warriors Robinson, Patrick NOS CB ® Wed May 5 6:21:22 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

7.02 75. Operation Iraqi Freedom Wright, Major CHI S ® Wed May 5 7:08:07 p.m. MT 2010

7.03 76. Jungle Fever Ward, T.J. CLE S ® Wed May 5 7:08:07 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

7.04 77. Stargate Crew Blount, LeGarrette TEN RB ® Wed May 5 9:40:00 p.m. MT 2010

7.05 78. mesmashu Robinson, Zac NEP QB ® Wed May 5 9:40:00 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

7.06 79. Tenacious D Price, Brian TBB DT ® Wed May 5 9:40:00 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

7.07 80. Kellys Heroes Angerer, Pat IND LB ® Wed May 5 9:40:00 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

7.08 81. Hurricane Warning Lewis, Myron TBB CB ® Wed May 5 9:40:00 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

7.09 82. Path to a Draft Dunlap, Carlos CIN DE ® Wed May 5 10:00:50 p.m. MT 2010 Swinging for the fences here.

7.10 83. Stargate Crew Kafka, Mike PHI QB ® Wed May 5 10:00:50 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

7.11 84. Hurricane Warning Ghee, Brandon CIN CB ® Wed May 5 10:00:50 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

7.12 85. DiNozzo's Dynasty Spievey, Amari DET CB ® Wed May 5 10:00:50 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

Zealots 19 just completed. For reference, I'm the St. Louis Rams.

1.01 New Orleans Saints -- Bryant, Dez DAL WR ®

1.02 New Orleans Saints -- Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ®

1.03 New Orleans Saints -- Best, Jahvid DET RB ®

1.04 Tennessee Titans -- Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ®

1.05 Indianapolis Colts -- Tate, Ben HOU RB ®

1.06 New York Giants -- Bradford, Sam STL QB ®

1.07 Green Bay Packers -- Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ®

1.08 Cincinnati Bengals -- Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ®

1.09 Indianapolis Colts -- Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ®

1.1 San Francisco 49ers -- Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ®

1.11 Jacksonville Jaguars -- McClain, Rolando OAK LB ®

1.12 St. Louis Rams -- Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ®

2.01 San Francisco 49ers -- McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ®

2.02 Baltimore Ravens -- Dixon, Anthony SFO RB ®

2.03 Dallas Cowboys -- Tate, Golden SEA WR ®

2.04 Baltimore Ravens -- Berry, Eric KCC S ®

2.05 Indianapolis Colts -- Williams, Mike TBB WR ®

2.06 New York Giants -- Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB ®

2.07 Tennessee Titans -- McKnight, Joe NYJ RB ®

2.08 Cincinnati Bengals -- Tebow, Tim DEN QB ®

2.09 Baltimore Ravens -- Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ®

2.1 Philadelphia Eagles -- LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ®

2.11 Jacksonville Jaguars -- Weatherspoon, Sean ATL LB ®

2.12 St. Louis Rams -- Williams, Damian TEN WR ®

3.01 Green Bay Packers -- McCoy, Colt CLE QB ®

3.02 New Orleans Saints -- Washington, Daryl ARI LB ®

3.03 Green Bay Packers -- Starks, James GBP RB ®

3.04 Tennessee Titans -- Price, Taylor NEP WR ®

3.05 Indianapolis Colts -- Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE ®

3.06 New York Giants -- Pierre-Paul, Jason NYG DE ®

3.07 Tennessee Titans -- Blount, LeGarrette TEN RB ®

3.08 Cincinnati Bengals -- Gilyard, Mardy STL WR ®

3.09 Dallas Cowboys -- Shipley, Jordan CIN WR ®

3.1 Dallas Cowboys -- Thomas, Earl SEA S ®

3.11 Jacksonville Jaguars -- Spikes, Brandon NEP LB ®

3.12 St. Louis Rams -- Morgan, Derrick TEN DE ®

4.01 New Orleans Saints -- Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE ®

4.02 Dallas Cowboys -- Lee, Sean DAL LB ®

4.03 Dallas Cowboys -- Karim, Deji JAC RB ®

4.04 Tennessee Titans -- Roberts, Andre ARI WR ®

4.05 Indianapolis Colts -- Dunlap, Carlos CIN DE ®

4.06 Green Bay Packers -- Decker, Eric DEN WR ®

4.07 Baltimore Ravens -- Ford, Jacoby OAK WR ®

4.08 Cincinnati Bengals -- Butler, Donald SDC LB ®

4.09 Dallas Cowboys -- Easley, Marcus BUF WR ®

4.1 Indianapolis Colts -- Mitchell, Carlton CLE WR ®

4.11 Jacksonville Jaguars -- Graham, Brandon PHI LB ®

4.12 St. Louis Rams -- Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR ®

5.01 San Francisco 49ers -- McNeal, Shawnbrey SDC RB ®

5.02 San Francisco 49ers -- Cooper, Riley PHI WR ®

5.03 Dallas Cowboys -- Graham, Jimmy NOS TE ®

5.04 Tennessee Titans -- Mays, Taylor SFO S ®

5.05 Indianapolis Colts -- Hughes, Jerry IND LB ®

5.06 New York Giants -- Dillard, Phillip NYG LB ®

5.07 Baltimore Ravens -- Angerer, Pat IND LB ®

5.08 Cincinnati Bengals -- Skelton, John ARI QB ®

5.09 New York Giants -- Dickerson, Dorin HOU TE ®

5.1 Philadelphia Eagles -- Kindle, Sergio BAL LB ®

5.11 Jacksonville Jaguars -- Ward, T.J. CLE S ®

5.12 St. Louis Rams -- Moeaki, Tony KCC TE ®

6.01 San Francisco 49ers -- Wootton, Corey CHI DE ®

6.02 San Francisco 49ers -- Pitta, Dennis BAL TE ®

6.03 Dallas Cowboys -- Scott, Charles PHI RB ®

6.04 Tennessee Titans -- Suh, Ndamukong DET DT ®

6.05 Indianapolis Colts -- Crompton, Jonathan SDC QB ®

6.06 New York Giants -- McCoy, Gerald TBB DT ®

6.07 Baltimore Ravens -- LeFevour, Dan CHI QB ®

6.08 Cincinnati Bengals -- Worilds, Jason PIT DE ®

6.09 New York Giants -- Webb, Joe MIN QB ®

6.1 Philadelphia Eagles -- Allen, Nate PHI S ®

6.11 Jacksonville Jaguars -- Briscoe, Dezmon CIN WR ®

6.12 St. Louis Rams -- Burnett, Morgan GBP S ®

Update:

Round 1

Round 2

#3 StraightButta - Jonathan Dwyer, RB, PIT

#4 EastBayFunk - Andre Roberts, WR, ARI

#5 Hell Diablos - Tim Tebow, QB, DEN

#6 Smashmouth Bucs - Mike Williams, WR, TAM

#7 Gridiron Gladiators - Colt McCoy, QB, CLE

#8 Sunday Swagger - Toby Gerhart, RB, MIN

#9 Flash Bayou - Devin Aromashodu, WR, CHI

#10 Rolling Rockers - Aaron Hernandez, TE, NWE

#11 Kaunas Buckeyes - Charlie Whitehurst, QB, SEA

#12 Kaunas Buckeyes - Emmanuel Sanders, WR, PIT

Round 3

#1 Kaunas Buckeyes - Damian Williams, WR, TEN

#2 Sunday Swagger - Rob Gronkowski, TE, NWE

#3 Up Hill Battle - Brandon LaFell, WR, CAR

#4 EastBayFunk - Jimmy Graham, TE, NOR

#5 Hell Diablos - Joe McKnight, RB, NYJ

#6 Kaunas Buckeyes - Eric Decker, WR, DEN

1.01 1. SEIDLE Mathews, Ryan SDC RB Sat May 1 8:21:53 a.m. ET 2010

1.02 2. Livin on a Prayer Bryant, Dez DAL WR Sun May 2 7:47:39 a.m. ET 2010

1.03 3. THE PAIN TRAIN Spiller, C.J. BUF RB Mon May 3 10:27:08 p.m. ET 2010

1.04 4. Epiphany of Champions Best, Jahvid DET RB Mon May 3 10:37:54 p.m. ET 2010

1.05 5. RUTH Bradford, Sam STL QB Mon May 3 10:37:54 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.06 6. Brister's Bruisers Benn, Arrelious TBB WR Mon May 3 11:22:43 p.m. ET 2010

1.07 7. The Camel Toes Tate, Ben HOU RB Tue May 4 1:17:59 p.m. ET 2010

1.08 8. AIRCRAFT CARRIERS Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR Tue May 4 2:54:24 p.m. ET 2010

1.09 9. Little Speeds Hardesty, Montario CLE RB Thu May 6 7:45:08 a.m. ET 2010

1.10 10. Munich 1397'ers Tate, Golden SEA WR Thu May 6 7:45:08 a.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.11 11. Roid Rage McCluster, Dexter KCC WR Fri May 7 7:22:48 p.m. ET 2010

1.12 12. Livin on a Prayer Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB Fri May 7 9:56:43 p.m. ET 2010

2.01 13. SEIDLE Gerhart, Toby MIN RB Fri May 7 9:56:43 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.02 14. Livin on a Prayer Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR Fri May 7 10:08:19 p.m. ET 2010

2.03 15. THE PAIN TRAIN Gilyard, Mardy STL WR Fri May 7 11:53:22 p.m. ET 2010

2.04 16. Epiphany of Champions Tebow, Tim DEN QB Sat May 8 7:39:50 a.m. ET 2010

1.01 1. SEIDLE Mathews, Ryan SDC RB Sat May 1 8:21:53 a.m. ET 2010 1.02 2. Livin on a Prayer Bryant, Dez DAL WR Sun May 2 7:47:39 a.m. ET 2010 1.03 3. THE PAIN TRAIN Spiller, C.J. BUF RB Mon May 3 10:27:08 p.m. ET 2010 1.04 4. Epiphany of Champions Best, Jahvid DET RB Mon May 3 10:37:54 p.m. ET 2010 1.05 5. RUTH Bradford, Sam STL QB Mon May 3 10:37:54 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List 1.06 6. Brister's Bruisers Benn, Arrelious TBB WR Mon May 3 11:22:43 p.m. ET 2010 1.07 7. The Camel Toes Tate, Ben HOU RB Tue May 4 1:17:59 p.m. ET 2010 1.08 8. AIRCRAFT CARRIERS Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR Tue May 4 2:54:24 p.m. ET 2010 1.09 9. Little Speeds Hardesty, Montario CLE RB Thu May 6 7:45:08 a.m. ET 2010 1.10 10. Munich 1397'ers Tate, Golden SEA WR Thu May 6 7:45:08 a.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List 1.11 11. Roid Rage McCluster, Dexter KCC WR Fri May 7 7:22:48 p.m. ET 2010 1.12 12. Livin on a Prayer Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB Fri May 7 9:56:43 p.m. ET 2010 2.01 13. SEIDLE Gerhart, Toby MIN RB Fri May 7 9:56:43 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List 2.02 14. Livin on a Prayer Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR Fri May 7 10:08:19 p.m. ET 2010 2.03 15. THE PAIN TRAIN Gilyard, Mardy STL WR Fri May 7 11:53:22 p.m. ET 2010 2.04 16. Epiphany of Champions Tebow, Tim DEN QB Sat May 8 7:39:50 a.m. ET 2010
Tebow climbing the Fantasy boards now??
I can easily see him being the red zone QB - won't get a ton of yards, but I can see his touchdowns being high for a part timer. We haven't seen a team use this type of a scheme, but we haven't seen a QB with Tebow's skill set either. In the 2nd round, it is usually a crapshoot, so why not take a chance on a first round QB that a coach will try to make a statement with?

1.01 1. SEIDLE Mathews, Ryan SDC RB Sat May 1 8:21:53 a.m. ET 2010 1.02 2. Livin on a Prayer Bryant, Dez DAL WR Sun May 2 7:47:39 a.m. ET 2010 1.03 3. THE PAIN TRAIN Spiller, C.J. BUF RB Mon May 3 10:27:08 p.m. ET 2010 1.04 4. Epiphany of Champions Best, Jahvid DET RB Mon May 3 10:37:54 p.m. ET 2010 1.05 5. RUTH Bradford, Sam STL QB Mon May 3 10:37:54 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List 1.06 6. Brister's Bruisers Benn, Arrelious TBB WR Mon May 3 11:22:43 p.m. ET 2010 1.07 7. The Camel Toes Tate, Ben HOU RB Tue May 4 1:17:59 p.m. ET 2010 1.08 8. AIRCRAFT CARRIERS Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR Tue May 4 2:54:24 p.m. ET 2010 1.09 9. Little Speeds Hardesty, Montario CLE RB Thu May 6 7:45:08 a.m. ET 2010 1.10 10. Munich 1397'ers Tate, Golden SEA WR Thu May 6 7:45:08 a.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List 1.11 11. Roid Rage McCluster, Dexter KCC WR Fri May 7 7:22:48 p.m. ET 2010 1.12 12. Livin on a Prayer Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB Fri May 7 9:56:43 p.m. ET 2010 2.01 13. SEIDLE Gerhart, Toby MIN RB Fri May 7 9:56:43 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List 2.02 14. Livin on a Prayer Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR Fri May 7 10:08:19 p.m. ET 2010 2.03 15. THE PAIN TRAIN Gilyard, Mardy STL WR Fri May 7 11:53:22 p.m. ET 2010 2.04 16. Epiphany of Champions Tebow, Tim DEN QB Sat May 8 7:39:50 a.m. ET 2010
Tebow climbing the Fantasy boards now??Actually, I made the Tebow pick. QBs score big points in our league. In the 2nd round, I'm looking upside. It was either him or TE Greshem.

Zealots Z39

1.01 1. Pittsburgh Steelers Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Wed May 5 7:29:14 p.m. CT 2010 Like I said in the Realm, I think this guy wins ROY and is considered a top 10 dynasty RB by next year. Can't pass up that kind of situation. Good luck and have fun guys!!!

1.02 2. Houston Texans Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Thu May 6 10:26:53 a.m. CT 2010 I'm going after Dez hard in every league. I think that the Randy Moss comparisons could be off...because he could be better.

1.03 3. San Diego Chargers Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Thu May 6 10:50:55 a.m. CT 2010 I needed a starting RB bad and with Jason taking Dez - I get who I want here - Hope he stays healthy but I think he will be a great starter for me.

1.04 4. Cincinnati Bengals Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Thu May 6 10:50:55 a.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.05 5. New York Jets Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Thu May 6 10:50:55 a.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.06 6. Pittsburgh Steelers Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Thu May 6 2:50:20 p.m. CT 2010 Sorry about the wait guys. Just can't pass up on this guy. I think he steps in as the starter from day 1. They took him that early for a reason.

1.07 7. Pittsburgh Steelers Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Thu May 6 9:11:09 p.m. CT 2010 1st WR taken in the draft. Let's see how well he can take over for Brandon Marshall. He could very easily be the #1 WR there early on.

1.08 8. San Francisco 49ers Tate, Golden SEA WR ® Thu May 6 9:47:51 p.m. CT 2010

1.09 9. Minnesota Vikings Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Fri May 7 8:00:21 a.m. CT 2010

1.10 10. New Orleans Saints Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Fri May 7 8:00:21 a.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.11 11. San Francisco 49ers Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB ® Fri May 7 10:37:45 p.m. CT 2010

1.12 12. Jacksonville Jaguars McClain, Rolando OAK LB ® Fri May 7 10:48:33 p.m. CT 2010

2.01 13. Houston Texans LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ® Sat May 8 3:27:08 p.m. CT 2010

2.02 14. San Francisco 49ers Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® Sat May 8 5:39:14 p.m. CT 2010

2.03 15. Indianapolis Colts McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ® Sat May 8 10:09:03 p.m. CT 2010 Really wanted to make sure I got this guy. I think he could be a great pick if he fills the "Wes Welker" role and returns kicks.

2.04 16. Cincinnati Bengals Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® Sat May 8 10:09:03 p.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.05 17. New York Jets Tebow, Tim DEN QB ® Sat May 8 10:09:03 p.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.06 18. San Diego Chargers Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ® Sat May 8 10:09:03 p.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.07 19. Indianapolis Colts Starks, James GBP RB ® Sat May 8 10:35:55 p.m. CT 2010 Being a fan of UB I got to see this guy play a bunch. Kind of a homer pick but would like him anyways. If he didn't get hurt his senior season he could've been a 2nd round pick.

2.08 20. Dallas Cowboys Weatherspoon, Sean ATL LB ® Sat May 8 10:49:06 p.m. CT 2010

2.09 21. Minnesota Vikings Williams, Damian TEN WR ® Sun May 9 10:10:28 a.m. CT 2010

2.10 22. New Orleans Saints Washington, Daryl ARI LB ® Sun May 9 9:05:15 p.m. CT 2010 Sorry for the delay, Mothers Day held me up.

2.11 23. Dallas Cowboys Lee, Sean DAL LB ® Sun May 9 9:05:15 p.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.12 24. Jacksonville Jaguars Williams, Mike TBB WR ® Sun May 9 10:09:23 p.m. CT 2010

3.01 25. San Francisco 49ers McKnight, Joe NYJ RB ® Sun May 9 10:19:06 p.m. CT 2010

3.02 26. Dallas Cowboys Berry, Eric KCC S ® Sun May 9 10:19:06 p.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.03 27. Jacksonville Jaguars McCoy, Colt CLE QB ® Sun May 9 10:59:42 p.m. CT 2010

3.04 28. Cincinnati Bengals Price, Taylor NEP WR ® Sun May 9 11:07:09 p.m. CT 2010

3.05 29. New York Jets Gilyard, Mardy STL WR ® Sun May 9 11:07:09 p.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

Zealots ZFAC (Auctions/Contract) 3

1.01 1. New Orleans Saints Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Sat May 8 2:30:28 p.m. CT 2010

1.02 2. Baltimore Ravens Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Sat May 8 5:13:10 p.m. CT 2010

1.03 3. Houston Texans Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Sat May 8 5:13:10 p.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.04 4. Denver Broncos Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Sat May 8 5:23:19 p.m. CT 2010

1.05 5. Baltimore Ravens Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Sat May 8 9:46:13 p.m. CT 2010 Thanks for the offers guys, it was tough deciding between a few players/trades, but with Slaton already on board, grabbing Tate was too good to pass up

1.06 6. Carolina Panthers Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Sat May 8 9:46:13 p.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.07 7. New York Giants Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Sat May 8 10:00:59 p.m. CT 2010

1.08 8. New Orleans Saints Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Sat May 8 10:00:59 p.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.09 9. Baltimore Ravens McClain, Rolando OAK LB ® Sat May 8 10:13:59 p.m. CT 2010

1.10 10. Minnesota Vikings Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Sun May 9 9:53:48 a.m. CT 2010

1.11 11. Atlanta Falcons Tate, Golden SEA WR ® Sun May 9 10:04:11 a.m. CT 2010

1.12 12. Carolina Panthers Washington, Daryl ARI LB ® Sun May 9 10:04:11 a.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.01 13. New Orleans Saints Morgan, Derrick TEN DE ® Sun May 9 7:04:17 p.m. CT 2010 Still got offers out, but I'm not holding this thing up any longer. Sorry again for the delays.

2.02 14. New York Jets Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® Sun May 9 7:04:17 p.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.03 15. Houston Texans Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB ® Sun May 9 7:04:17 p.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.04 16. Baltimore Ravens McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ® Sun May 9 7:41:25 p.m. CT 2010 woohoo! would have taken him at 1.12 but traded it, couldnt get 2.1, but got him at 2.04!!!

2.05 17. Philadelphia Eagles Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® Mon May 10 5:07:35 a.m. CT 2010

2.06 18. New York Jets LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ® Mon May 10 5:07:35 a.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.07 19. New York Giants Williams, Mike TBB WR ® Mon May 10 6:02:20 a.m. CT 2010

2.08 20. Denver Broncos Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ® Mon May 10 6:02:20 a.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.09 21. Denver Broncos Williams, Damian TEN WR ® Mon May 10 6:19:00 a.m. CT 2010

2.10 22. Minnesota Vikings Starks, James GBP RB ® Mon May 10 8:17:04 a.m. CT 2010

2.11 23. New York Jets Weatherspoon, Sean ATL LB ® Mon May 10 8:17:04 a.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.12 24. Minnesota Vikings Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE ® Mon May 10 10:51:05 a.m. CT 2010

My picks are in bold, feel free to criticize.

My zealot draft just sent a tsunami through those adp's - Suh picked at 1.3 :confused:
Other early Zealots picks so far from the 20 or so I'm watching:Z1: Marcus Easley at 24

Z3: James Starks at 6, Andre Roberts at 16

Z6: Brandon Graham at 18, Jerry Hughes at 24

Z15: Aaron Hernandez at 17

Z17: Bradford at 2, Ndamukong Suh at 7, Rob Gronkowski at 17

Z18: Jordan Shipley at 20

Z19: Anthony Dixon at 19

Z24: John Skelton at 27

Z28: Emmanuel Sanders at 14, Carlton Mitchell at 21

Z37: Golden Tate at 5, Mardy Gilyard at 17

Z38: Tim Tebow at 11, Taylor Price at 15

Z42: Brandon Graham at 18

Z43: Deji Karim at 12, Colt McCoy at 14

Some Value Zealots Picks

Z3: Dez Bryant at 7

Z6: Rob Gronkowski at 52

Z15: Toby Gerhart at 19, Joe McKnight at 40

Z17: Brandon LaFell at 32, Mike Williams at 36, James Starks at 48, Emmanuel Sanders at 54

Z18: Sean Weatherspoon at 37

Z24: Colt McCoy at 39

Z28: Jimmy Clausen at 22

Z36: Rolando McClain at 20

Z37: Jahvid Best at 7, Tim Tebow at 34

Z38: Dexter McCluster at 35

Z42: LeGarrette Blount at 60

Z44: Montario Hardesty at 10

Z49: Aaron Hernandez at 46

Here is a the 2010 rookie draft for Zealots League - Z42. I'm the Steelers

Pick Ovr Franchise Selection Date/Time

1.01 1. Minnesota Vikings Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ®

1.02 2. New York Giants Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ®

1.03 3. Dallas Cowboys Bryant, Dez DAL WR ®

1.04 4. Detroit Lions Best, Jahvid DET RB ®

1.05 5. Miami Dolphins Bradford, Sam STL QB ®

1.06 6. Indianapolis Colts Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ®

1.07 7. Houston Texans Tate, Ben HOU RB ®

1.08 8. Cleveland Browns McClain, Rolando OAK LB ®

1.09 9. Cleveland Browns Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ®

1.10 10. Denver Broncos Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ®

1.11 11. Indianapolis Colts Tate, Golden SEA WR ®

1.12 12. Cleveland Browns Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ®

2.01 13. Indianapolis Colts Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ®

2.02 14. New York Giants Tebow, Tim DEN QB ®

2.03 15. Pittsburgh Steelers McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ®

2.04 16. Detroit Lions Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB ®

2.05 17. Dallas Cowboys LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ®

2.06 18. Indianapolis Colts Graham, Brandon PHI LB ®

2.07 19. Pittsburgh Steelers Williams, Damian TEN WR ®

2.08 20. Cleveland Browns Berry, Eric KCC S ®

2.09 21. New Orleans Saints Weatherspoon, Sean ATL LB ®

2.10 22. Denver Broncos Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ®

2.11 23. New Orleans Saints Angerer, Pat IND LB ®

2.12 24. Jacksonville Jaguars Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE ®

3.01 25. Pittsburgh Steelers Washington, Daryl ARI LB ®

3.02 26. Pittsburgh Steelers McCoy, Colt CLE QB ®

3.03 27. Pittsburgh Steelers Morgan, Derrick TEN DE ®

3.04 28. Detroit Lions Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE ®

3.05 29. Miami Dolphins Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR ®

3.06 30. Dallas Cowboys Starks, James GBP RB ®

3.07 31. Houston Texans Lee, Sean DAL LB ®

3.08 32. Cleveland Browns Dixon, Anthony SFO RB ®

3.09 33. Cleveland Browns Williams, Mike TBB WR ®

3.10 34. Denver Broncos Easley, Marcus BUF WR ®

3.11 35. Dallas Cowboys Butler, Donald SDC LB ®

3.12 36. Jacksonville Jaguars McKnight, Joe NYJ RB ®

4.01 37. Cleveland Browns Spikes, Brandon NEP LB ®

4.02 38. New York Giants Decker, Eric DEN WR ®

4.03 39. Dallas Cowboys Dillard, Phillip NYG LB ®

4.04 40. Detroit Lions Kindle, Sergio BAL LB ®

4.05 41. Miami Dolphins Curran, Rennie TEN LB ®

4.06 42. Indianapolis Colts Pierre-Paul, Jason NYG DE ®

4.07 43. Houston Texans Price, Taylor NEP WR ®

4.08 44. Cleveland Browns Mitchell, Carlton CLE WR ®

4.09 45. New Orleans Saints Gettis, David CAR WR ®

4.10 46. Denver Broncos Graham, Jimmy NOS TE ®

4.11 47. Pittsburgh Steelers Roberts, Andre ARI WR ®

4.12 48. Pittsburgh Steelers Gilyard, Mardy STL WR ®

5.01 49. Minnesota Vikings Shipley, Jordan CIN WR ®

5.02 50. New York Giants McCoy, Gerald TBB DT ®

5.03 51. Dallas Cowboys Thomas, Earl SEA S ®

5.04 52. Detroit Lions Suh, Ndamukong DET DT ®

5.05 53. Miami Dolphins Bowman, Navorro SFO LB ®

5.06 54. Indianapolis Colts Skelton, John ARI QB ®

5.07 55. Houston Texans Hughes, Jerry IND LB ®

5.08 56. Minnesota Vikings Briscoe, Dezmon CIN WR ®

5.09 57. New Orleans Saints Muckelroy, Roddrick CIN LB ®

5.10 58. New Orleans Saints Pitta, Dennis BAL TE ®

5.11 59. Indianapolis Colts Haden, Joe CLE CB ®

5.12 60. Pittsburgh Steelers Blount, LeGarrette TEN RB ®

6.01 61. Minnesota Vikings Ford, Jacoby OAK WR ®

6.02 62. New York Giants Scott, Charles PHI RB ®

6.03 63. Pittsburgh Steelers Mays, Taylor SFO S ®

6.04 64. Detroit Lions Karim, Deji JAC RB ®

6.05 65. Miami Dolphins Misi, Koa MIA LB ®

6.06 66. Indianapolis Colts LeFevour, Dan CHI QB ®

6.07 67. Houston Texans Burnett, Morgan GBP S ®

6.08 68. Cleveland Browns Wright, Major CHI S ®

6.09 69. Denver Broncos Onobun, Fendi STL TE ®

6.10 70. New Orleans Saints Pike, Tony CAR QB ®

6.11 71. Indianapolis Colts Wilson, Kyle NYJ CB ®

6.12 72. Jacksonville Jaguars Kafka, Mike PHI QB ®

27.01 313. Steelers Rule Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Mon May 10 6:27:16 a.m. ET 2010

27.02 314. Wick Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Mon May 10 7:05:38 a.m. ET 2010

27.03 315. TRex Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Mon May 10 7:05:38 a.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

27.04 316. Wick Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Mon May 10 7:06:41 a.m. ET 2010

27.05 317. Coin Flip Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Mon May 10 7:46:14 a.m. ET 2010

27.06 318. Wick Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Mon May 10 8:33:19 a.m. ET 2010

27.07 319. Steelers Rule Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Mon May 10 8:39:24 a.m. ET 2010

27.08 320. •A-Town Predators Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Mon May 10 8:53:10 a.m. ET 2010

27.09 321. MEAN Joes!! Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB ® Mon May 10 8:59:38 a.m. ET 2010 its a tad high..but its a handcuff :goodposting:

27.10 322. Steelers Rule Tate, Golden SEA WR ® Mon May 10 9:04:02 a.m. ET 2010

27.11 323. Steelers Rule Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ® Mon May 10 9:31:07 a.m. ET 2010

27.12 324. •A-Town Predators Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Mon May 10 9:34:33 a.m. ET 2010 The Guy I wanted here!

28.01 325. MEAN Joes!! Dixon, Anthony SFO RB ® Mon May 10 1:38:04 p.m. ET 2010

28.02 326. Wick McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ® Mon May 10 1:42:01 p.m. ET 2010

28.03 327. COURTESY FLUSH Williams, Mike TBB WR ® Mon May 10 3:33:25 p.m. ET 2010

28.04 328. TRex LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ® Mon May 10 4:33:10 p.m. ET 2010

28.05 329. River-Rats Williams, Damian TEN WR ® Mon May 10 4:34:00 p.m. ET 2010

28.06 330. Jaysports Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® Mon May 10 5:11:27 p.m. ET 2010

28.07 331. River-Rats Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® Mon May 10 5:16:52 p.m. ET 2010 toby the terminator

28.08 332. River-Rats Gilyard, Mardy STL WR ® Mon May 10 5:21:57 p.m. ET 2010 dont own him anywhere.. why not

28.09 333. Wick Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR ® Mon May 10 5:38:55 p.m. ET 2010

28.10 334. COURTESY FLUSH Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE ® Mon May 10 5:39:55 p.m. ET 2010

28.11 335. Coin Flip Starks, James GBP RB ® Mon May 10 6:19:07 p.m. ET 2010

28.12 336. River-Rats Graham, Jimmy NOS TE ® Mon May 10 6:19:07 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

29.01 337. Jaysports Decker, Eric DEN WR ® Mon May 10 6:25:20 p.m. ET 2010

29.02 338. MEAN Joes!! Waiting On MEAN Joes!! For The Next Pick

1.01 1. ALLTHERAGE Mathews, Ryan SDC RB Sat May 1 10:04:39 a.m. MT 2010

1.02 2. Wrath of the Mullet Spiller, C.J. BUF RB Sat May 1 10:04:39 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.03 3. Wannabe Gangstas Best, Jahvid DET RB Sat May 1 10:04:39 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.04 4. Lost Tourists Tate, Ben HOU RB Sun May 2 10:25:51 a.m. MT 2010

1.05 5. Steel City Crew Bryant, Dez DAL WR Mon May 3 5:03:28 p.m. MT 2010

1.06 6. Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR Mon May 3 5:03:28 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.07 7. Titty Twisters Hardesty, Montario CLE RB Mon May 3 5:03:28 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.08 8. Wrath of the Mullet Gerhart, Toby MIN RB Mon May 3 5:51:42 p.m. MT 2010 ;P

1.09 9. Steelcurtain Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB Mon May 3 7:53:53 p.m. MT 2010

1.10 10. Wrath of the Mullet Tate, Golden SEA WR Mon May 3 7:53:53 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.11 11. Brownhelmets McCluster, Dexter KCC WR Mon May 3 8:11:32 p.m. MT 2010

1.12 12. Wyoming Fishbums Benn, Arrelious TBB WR Mon May 3 8:31:10 p.m. MT 2010

2.01 13. ALLTHERAGE Bradford, Sam STL QB Mon May 3 9:23:52 p.m. MT 2010

2.02 14. Juggernauts Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE Mon May 3 11:29:24 p.m. MT 2010

2.03 15. Juggernauts Tebow, Tim DEN QB Mon May 3 11:46:08 p.m. MT 2010 High risk at this point... but with his work ethic I think he's gonna prove a lot of people wrong!

2.04 16. Lost Tourists Blount, LeGarrette TEN RB Tue May 4 9:24:50 a.m. MT 2010

2.05 17. Steelcurtain Decker, Eric DEN WR Tue May 4 10:01:08 p.m. MT 2010

2.06 18. Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe Williams, Mike TBB WR Wed May 5 6:31:01 p.m. MT 2010

2.07 19. Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe Starks, James GBP RB Wed May 5 6:31:16 p.m. MT 2010

2.08 20. Wrath of the Mullet Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB Wed May 5 6:31:16 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.09 21. Steelcurtain Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE Wed May 5 7:39:11 p.m. MT 2010

2.10 22. Juggernauts McKnight, Joe NYJ RB Wed May 5 10:26:42 p.m. MT 2010

2.11 23. Brownhelmets McCoy, Colt CLE QB Thu May 6 7:37:18 a.m. MT 2010

2.12 24. Wyoming Fishbums Williams, Damian TEN WR Thu May 6 7:37:18 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.01 25. Wannabe Gangstas LaFell, Brandon CAR WR Thu May 6 8:47:14 p.m. MT 2010

3.02 26. Juggernauts Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR Fri May 7 11:37:46 a.m. MT 2010

3.03 27. Juggernauts Dixon, Anthony SFO RB Fri May 7 11:38:20 a.m. MT 2010

3.04 28. Lost Tourists Gilyard, Mardy STL WR Fri May 7 11:38:20 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.05 29. Steelcurtain Scott, Charles PHI RB Fri May 7 3:19:09 p.m. MT 2010 made by commish via text from Mike

3.06 30. Titty Twisters Shipley, Jordan CIN WR Fri May 7 8:31:30 p.m. MT 2010

3.07 31. Titty Twisters Graham, Jimmy NOS TE Fri May 7 8:32:07 p.m. MT 2010

3.08 32. Wrath of the Mullet Karim, Deji JAC RB Fri May 7 8:32:07 p.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.09 33. Steelcurtain Redskins, Washington WAS Def Sat May 8 10:34:19 a.m. MT 2010

3.10 34. Long Shots Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE Sat May 8 10:34:19 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.11 35. Brownhelmets Mitchell, Carlton CLE WR Sat May 8 11:05:47 a.m. MT 2010

3.12 36. Wyoming Fishbums McCoy, Anthony SEA TE Sat May 8 11:05:47 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.01 37. ALLTHERAGE Jarrett, Dwayne CAR WR Sat May 8 11:05:47 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.02 38. Juggernauts Briscoe, Dezmon CIN WR Sat May 8 11:55:06 a.m. MT 2010

4.03 39. Long Shots Price, Taylor NEP WR Sat May 8 4:53:17 p.m. MT 2010

4.04 40. Lost Tourists Robinson, Laurent STL WR Sat May 8 9:04:07 p.m. MT 2010

4.05 41. Steelcurtain Janikowski, Sebastian OAK PK Sun May 9 10:13:42 a.m. MT 2010

4.06 42. Wannabe Gangstas Edwards, Armanti CAR QB Sun May 9 10:13:42 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.07 43. Titty Twisters Jackson, Tarvaris MIN QB Sun May 9 10:13:42 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.08 44. Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe Roberts, Andre ARI WR Sun May 9 10:18:22 a.m. MT 2010

4.09 45. Juggernauts Ford, Jacoby OAK WR Sun May 9 11:23:57 a.m. MT 2010

4.10 46. Wannabe Gangstas Miller, Zach JAC TE Sun May 9 11:23:57 a.m. MT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.11 47. Brownhelmets Dickson, Ed BAL TE Sun May 9 12:39:01 p.m. MT 2010

4.12 48. Wyoming Fishbums Edwards, Trent BUF QB Mon May 10 7:13:45 a.m. MT 2010

Users who are viewing this thread