What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate Her (1 Viewer)

?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
See, I reckon you're about an eight or a nine,

Maybe even nine and a half in four beers time,
:lmao: Arguably one of the greatest songs ever recorded.

"I stopped sharkin' a minute to get chips, and drinks."

ETA: I give her a 6. Too much makeup, not enough information. Legs are crucial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted a 6, there is way too much air brushing and other "artistry" going on in that pic it borders on looking like CGI. Add in the weak pose and lack of actually being able to see any shape or curves and I cannot go any higher.

Schlzm

PIC

Gorgeous face and nice cleavage. But to me, a "10" means perfection.

She has a possible case of MAN HANDS going on. She might not crack lobsters with them, but they look beefy and unfeminine.

Solid 9.

If anyone knows who she is and/or has more pictures, fire away.
8. The man hands is what I love about her. I just love taking a girl out for dinner and having her crack my lobster with her bare hands. :bag:

PIC

She has a possible case of MAN HANDS going on. She might not crack lobsters with them, but they look beefy and unfeminine.

Solid 9.

8. The man hands is what I love about her. I just love taking a girl out for dinner and having her crack my lobster with her bare hands. :rolleyes:
"So tell me, Zoidberg, I mean, Zelda, what do you do for a living...?"

Solid 8 based on this pic.

The pic is too "glamour-shotted" up though....I think she'd move up to an 8.5 if she was in a natural setting with her hair down, subtle makeup, tight jeans, high heels and a nice low cut shirt (and not posing for a Scoliosis poster).

---------------------------

10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)

9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)

8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school, (upper class of hot women, but not tops locally)

7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally.

6: Fairly attractive, no major flaws but maybe minor ones

5: Average. starting to be unattractive, but certain qualities work in her favor. Nothing major, but minor problems are more common

4.5 and lower: Below Average and no need to rank any lower than this. Major flaws pile up, overweight, blemishes, etc.

Voted a 6, there is way too much air brushing and other "artistry" going on in that pic it borders on looking like CGI. Add in the weak pose and lack of actually being able to see any shape or curves and I cannot go any higher.Schlzm

According to the Kade Scale she's a 3.

http://arthurkade.com/kade-scale/

:kicksrock: @:

7-Above average, keep as a friend

She may be cute and somewhat sexy, but not someone that I would date on a regular scale. Many 7’s will come off fake and not genuine because they realize they aren’t as good as the top tier, and this makes them even less attractive because they act like they are trying too hard. They can have just as many “bad days” as “good days”, and they lack sexuality and consistency.

Example: Charlize Theron, Jessica Biel, Kerry Washington, Cameron Diaz, Bar Refaeli, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Beyonce, Julia Roberts, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez

You cant tell if any broad is a 9 or 10 until you see them with out make up. This one has enough make up on to make Bozo jealous.

PIC

Solid 9.

That is a gorgeous face? Don't get me wrong it isn't bad, but that isn't gorgeous imo.

The pic is too "glamour-shotted" up though....I think she'd move up to an 8.5 if it was with her hair down, subtle makeup, tight jeans, high heels and a nice low cut shirt (and not posing for a Scoliosis poster).

10: Almost flawless and very rare. Could be a top model, top playboy centerfold, (nationally amazing, the MENSA of hotness)

9: The hottest girl at the club, The hottest girl at school, etc (more locally amazing)

8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school, (upper class of hot women, but not tops locally)

7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally.

5: Average. starting to be unattractive, but certain qualities work in her favor. Nothing major, but minor problems are more common

4.5 and lower: Below Average and no need to rank any lower than this. Major flaws pile up, overweight, blemishes, etc.
:bye: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:bye: @:

She may be cute and somewhat sexy, but not someone that I would date on a regular scale. Many 7’s will come off fake and not genuine because they realize they aren’t as good as the top tier, and this makes them even less attractive because they act like they are trying too hard. They can have just as many “bad days” as “good days”, and they lack sexuality and consistency.

Example: Charlize Theron, Jessica Biel, Kerry Washington, Cameron Diaz, Bar Refaeli, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Beyonce, Julia Roberts, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez
holy ####, is that a real person?

She's a 9, possibly a 10...I don't think it's her makeup, I think this shot has been Photoshopped (airbrushed, if you will), to remove skin blemishes, moles, etc. She's still quite the hottie, and I, for one, appreciate your efforts, RN. Well done, sir :shrug:

6-7 to me.

Her face kinda reminds me of Maya Rudolph - which does not work in her favor.

You cant tell if any broad is a 9 or 10 until you see them with out make up. This one has enough make up on to make Bozo jealous.
Scrub every last bit of makeup off of this girl. I guarantee you she will still have those big, beautiful eyes.Studies have shown that both men and women are attracted to eyes first in a potential mate, and I am no exception.

If she wasnt airbrushed to death i might be able to make a ruling. My guess is she isnt hot from all the touch ups they did.

PIC

Solid 9.

Disagree. If she actually had more than a B cup, they'd look completely different in this pose. Still way hot.

PIC

Solid 9.

Disagree. If she actually had more than a B cup, they'd look completely different in this pose. Still way hot.
Big hands are appreciated when your getting an HJ.

Scrub every last bit of makeup off of this girl. I guarantee you she will still have those big, beautiful eyes.Studies have shown that both men and women are attracted to eyes first in a potential mate, and I am no exception.
My dog has big, beautiful eyes too. I guess I need a little more than a pair of nice eyes to get me excited, but to each their own.

offdee said:

The pic is too "glamour-shotted" up though....I think she'd move up to an 8.5 if she was in a natural setting with her hair down, subtle makeup, tight jeans, high heels and a nice low cut shirt (and not posing for a Scoliosis poster).

You might want to stick to your male fashion thread, champ.

Buddy Ball 2K3 said:
Raider Nation said:
My dog has big, beautiful eyes too. I guess I need a little more than a pair of nice eyes to get me excited, but to each their own.
:goodposting: ?

PIC

Solid 9.

Big hands are appreciated when your getting an HJ.
Disagree completely here. I don't want Andre punching me in the balls 500 times. Plus I'm going for a serious contrast in size comparisons.

Buddy Ball 2K3 said:
Raider Nation said:
:shrug: ?
Well maybe not big...

:kicksrock: @:

These are 7's????

Users who are viewing this thread