What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Ravens at Titans** (+5.5, 42.5) 9:30/6:30am Kickoff from London on NFLN (1 Viewer)

Looks like Baltimore gets Morgan Moses back today, so the OL should be nominally at full strength. I say "nominally" because former All-Pro Ronnie Stanley has looked like a shell of himself so far. The rest of the offense seems to be relatively healthy.

On defense, Oweh is out again. Marcus Williams is trying to play through a torn pec and it showed last week - he's playing with one arm and I'm sure the thought of trying to tackle Derrick Henry has cost him a few winks this week. Overall, the defense has been pretty stout.

I haven't paid much attention to the Titans this season, but they seem kind of average. The Ravens have already shown they can lose to "meh" teams so losing this one wouldn't shock me at all.

That said, I'll go Ravens 16-13.

Got some Bangers and eggs with Georgia grits I' m making up this morning
Just cracked my 1st can of Narraganset of the day, been up since 5am.
It's a good warm up beer while I'm making breakfast.
Mrs shot me a dirty look but then she smells what I'm making and that frown turns upside down

Titans are at a crossroads. They are not the easiest team to run on.
Titans lose 16-15, win the next week 27-24
Titans lose 27-3, win the next week 27-3
Titans lose 23-16, What happens this week in London?

Sorry if this comes across as Judgey McJudgerson but you may have a problem.

The Ravens def have a lot of problems. Dropped passes, dumb mistakes, red zone interceptions.

Get right game. They are a far better team IMO.

Sorry if this comes across as Judgey McJudgerson but you may have a problem.

The Ravens def have a lot of problems. Dropped passes, dumb mistakes, red zone interceptions.

Get right game. They are a far better team IMO.
Bangers and eggs go great with beer
There's nothing like cracking one in the morning once in a while, usually I'll wait until closer to the start of 1:00 games.

Mrs and I do a Sunday Blitz where we clean up a little bit around the house early so we can loaf and veg out on the couch the rest of the day.
:banned:

Titans top CB Kristian Fulton has allowed a near perfect QB rating when targeting him.

Big NT Tear Tart was hurt last week and stud DT Jeffrey Simmons hurt his shoulder leaving the DL in shambles and incapable of stopping the run despite not allowing a 100 yard rusher in the prior 20 games.

The Ravens offense should open with run, run, throw at Fulton and repeat the pattern until (if) the Titans stop them.

They'll overthink this and force the ball to Andrews as they do, but...there's really no reason for an offense to do anything else until the Titans regain their top ten D form

This should be the Henry week going by Tim Kelly's every other week not using him enough, getting corrected by Vrabel ...system.

Kyle Phillips returned to ....not be utilized sooo that probably gets fixed this week.

Josh Whyle had a great game two weeks ago and an excellent tough catch last week. Chig hasn't been responding to the short passes to get him going. Whyle could start stealing some snaps from Chig this week

Tea and crumpets at the ready. Invited Ted Lasso over and asked him for some advice on this one.
He said he knows London but doesn't have a clue on these two teams.
Ravens seem to have the better team but Titans have a King. so...

King Henry- 23
Prince LaMar- 20

I love when announcers say, “they will call that every time” when in fact….one of the main problems with officiating is they DON’T call it every time. It happens all the time and the officials call it sometimes.

H2H and no call
I hate this rule because it's not enforced like it should be.
Either call it every time or just go back to the old way of things

NO WAY that's PI

HOLY **** he's going for the ball and it's uncatchable!
I disagree, Hopkins was bumped as he was trying to secure/catch the football
I thought it was an outstanding call
Tannehill was smart to get the ball out before he was sacked
Titans with a great chance now to put up some points

The defender has a right to the ball and he jumped for it seemingly not even noticing Hopkins (wasn't trying to interfere with him); hell, he had a better chance of getting it than Hopkins did. If they're going to call that might as well get rid of DBs then. Bad call and Gene Seratore said as much.

The Baltimore WRs certainly have been hurt but they need someone other than Zay Flowers to step up in the WR core. Odell with a big catch and run there.

"That's what they need, a guy who can turn a short pass into a long gain"

-Kurt Warner

What he's really saying is the Ravens cannot throw deep, can't throw down field and it's a pretty sad indictment of Lamar Jackson if you think about it

Jackson's accuracy is down this year, but it's more like no one is winning open deep outside of Zay Flowers. And when they do it's usually a drop (seven last week).

Terrible playcalling by Monken there... 3rd down spread for a Jackson run? That's when you want to go bunch IMHO; make it a footrace to the outside.

Is andrews hurt?

Is andrews hurt?
Wondering the same. Not in at all on this drive.
They're running the ball a lot on 1st and 2nd down

Are you all able to watch the game?
I haven't even thought about Andrews, in the flow of the game it just hasn't happened yet

They're 9-3, not many TDs today so it's gonna be a lot of pounding the football, at least so far.

Y'all should be wanting the Titans to score and put some pressure on Baltimore to throw the football
No reason for Baltimore to change their approach at the moment.

Boring game thus far outside of some nice defensive tackles/hits, neither team seems to have long field capability
When you watch Miami every week, this is like watching paint dry.

2 yd pass, run up the middle for 2-3 yds, QB run for 5 yds, bubble screen behind the LOS and hope for a broken tackle
t's rugby with a little window dressing

Oh, another 1 yd out pass to #42, TE/FB, what a play call there

Users who are viewing this thread