What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** The NFL is on in London - Jags at Bills ** (-5.5, 48.5) 9:30/6:30am Kickoff...NFLN Broadcast (1 Viewer)

Sat Kincaid for Musgrave last week. Musgrave out with a head injury.

Sat Musgrave for Kincaid this week.
Sigh

Seeing Allen when he is down on the sideline is just painful. Does not look like a QB that plans on coming in and winning the game.

We can actually watch this one too.

I think this will be a shootout. Bills D is getting back Miller (almost certainly on a snap count) and lost White. That might be a win long term, but likely a big downgrade this week. This feels like a game where Buffalo drives up and down the field against an average defense, but the Jags are able to somewhat keep up. Jags getting Cam Robinson back at LT can't hurt either.

I'll say:
Buffalo-34
Jacksonville-24

I do think Stefon Diggs stays hot, and I think this is the week Trevor Lawrence gets going.
You made it sound so good today...but not so much on these London games...
Boogey-man football

This is what happens when you don’t find ways to get one of your best playmakers (Cook) involved and in space. Diggs and Cook should be the focal point of offense.

I think this will be a shootout. Bills D is getting back Miller (almost certainly on a snap count) and lost White. That might be a win long term, but likely a big downgrade this week. This feels like a game where Buffalo drives up and down the field against an average defense, but the Jags are able to somewhat keep up. Jags getting Cam Robinson back at LT can't hurt either.

I'll say:
Buffalo-34
Jacksonville-24

I do think Stefon Diggs stays hot, and I think this is the week Trevor Lawrence gets going.
Boogey-man football
At least I was right about Diggs.

Certainly not the game I was expecting. Bills might run out of defensive players at this rate.

17-9 vs KC, Loss scoring 9 points
20-7 vs ATL, low scoring affair

31-21 win vs Indy Week 1
37-17 loss vs Houston

Not sure what to make of the Jags right now
11-7 in the 4th vs Buffalo suffering many injuries on their defense and without both starting Cornerbacks

I'll say:
Buffalo-34
Jacksonville-24

Boogey-man football
At least I was right about Diggs.

Certainly not the game I was expecting. Bills might run out of defensive players at this rate.
I followed your point in my prediction but had Jax +5.5, possibly the right move!
Anyone who bet the Jags is feeling good right now
I had it Jax but I had both teams scoring a lot
MoP still feels good
:lol:

Bills doing the same stupid runs with cook as jax was doing with ETN. Shotgun handoff up the middle? No room for speed, no real chance for vision, no opportunity to make a cutback...

Users who are viewing this thread