What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Ravens at Titans** (+5.5, 42.5) 9:30/6:30am Kickoff from London on NFLN (1 Viewer)

Opinion: A team that can barely play competent offense should not be getting cute with direct snaps to the TE on 3rd & 1. Especially a team with LJax.
But they were correct not to throw. You have Tucker who will make it a 2-score game. That is huge with your opponent playing their backup QB. The only thing you can’t do there is turn the ball over.

Opinion: A team that can barely play competent offense should not be getting cute with direct snaps to the TE on 3rd & 1. Especially a team with LJax.
But they were correct not to throw. You have Tucker who will make it a 2-score game. That is huge with your opponent playing their backup QB. The only thing you can’t do there is turn the ball over.
Sure, but if you’re going to run, just run LJax. He’s the best on the team. He likely gets the 1st. Game over.

So damn frustrating as a Jackson owner.

This was supposed to be a more open attack under Monken. Nope. Still the same ol' conservative approach.

And this game clearly they've been able to throw the ball. This game should be a blowout but the approach keeps TN in the game.

I honestly am not sure what Vrabel and his staff are saving Henry for. His burst has been there all season, and he doesn't look done at all, yet his snaps are way down as they sit at 2-4. I know they like Spears, but use the best player you have instead of having him at 4 games with under 20 touches. This line can't pass protect and your starter is mediocre at best with a poor backup. The current strategy isn't working.

I only got to see the last drive of the game but, man, Willis shows maybe the worst feel-for-the-game of any QB in memory. Made at least three terrible decisions in about as many plays.

Users who are viewing this thread