What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Travis Etienne, JAX (1 Viewer)

ETN might be like Pollard...more efficient on less touches. ETN has seemed to wear down the last two seasons.
I do think he got overworked last year, especially with pointless up the gut runs behind an OL that couldn't create any lanes. I think the issues with ETN last year had more to do with the whole Jags offense falling apart than anything with him. 2 years ago, he didn't appear to wear down. He finished 2022 with 100 yards rushing in 3 of the last 6 games. He was great in the playoffs for them.

ETN definitely had a slump for a month in 2022 from mid November to December...and this was with James Robinson getting most of the work to begin the season.

ETN was my favorite player to watch in 2022, but it did look like he would get heavy legs in the 20 carry games...which I didn't expect from some such a young RB with so much juice.

Or maybe I was just confusing his duck like gait with tired legs.
2022 he got hurt during that slow stretch I believe. Left the Ravens game early and wasn’t quite right for a couple weeks if remember correctly. But in general I agree they shouldn’t be using him like Zeke or Henry.

They have to get him the ball in space more. Have to.

ETN was 4th in the NFL in broken tackles on receptions tied with AJ Brown and Tyreek.

ETN might be like Pollard...more efficient on less touches. ETN has seemed to wear down the last two seasons.
I do think he got overworked last year, especially with pointless up the gut runs behind an OL that couldn't create any lanes. I think the issues with ETN last year had more to do with the whole Jags offense falling apart than anything with him. 2 years ago, he didn't appear to wear down. He finished 2022 with 100 yards rushing in 3 of the last 6 games. He was great in the playoffs for them.

ETN definitely had a slump for a month in 2022 from mid November to December...and this was with James Robinson getting most of the work to begin the season.

ETN was my favorite player to watch in 2022, but it did look like he would get heavy legs in the 20 carry games...which I didn't expect from some such a young RB with so much juice.

Or maybe I was just confusing his duck like gait with tired legs.
2022 he got hurt during that slow stretch I believe. Left the Ravens game early and wasn’t quite right for a couple weeks if remember correctly. But in general I agree they shouldn’t be using him like Zeke or Henry.

They have to get him the ball in space more. Have to.

ETN was 4th in the NFL in broken tackles on receptions tied with AJ Brown and Tyreek.

As an aside, I'm surprised Pollard is that high on the list based on what we saw last year.

Users who are viewing this thread