What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rent a Defense Week 8 (1 Viewer)

Actually I was thinking the Lions are due for a breakout

Anybody thinking Arizona D/ST can get some decent points this week? They are at home and I don't think Matt Ryan plays as good as he did last week. I also think Palmer should get some better drives going so the D isn't always on the field.

It's either them or the Eagles for me, and with Baas out, I may go with the obvious Eagles pick but am not sure yet.

I have to say no to the Card's D, Falcon's are regrouping, lot of heat on Falcons team, S-Jax might be back. The DC Nolan for the Falcons is out of the up stairs box and on the sidelines. I think Ryan continues his ways...imho

Name the only 2 teams to score more than 20 pts in every game this year?

Broncos

Bills!

Just be careful with the Saints D is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't decide between Indy (@hou, vs STL) and tenn (@stl, vs jax) for weeks 9/10 both such good matchups. Probably grab tenn for now and try to squeeze Indy onto the roster after this week. Just had to talk myself thru that one out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread