What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Richard Marx and Daisy Fuentes subdue violent passengers on Korean Air Flight (1 Viewer)

The guy they had to subdue should've known better. The laws about flying don't mean nothing to him but Richard said to him he was right here waiting for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interestingly, many a fantasy of mine has included a Korean air waitress with a taser and Daisy Fuentes.

Fuentes could have handled him by herself.  My Chinese carry out order last night weighed more than that guy.

Righetti said:
this sounds like an Onion article
No kidding,  I expected it to be celebrity look-alikes,  some average Joe and Jane that vaguely resembled the named celebrities.  Then I clicked the article. 

What a strange world we live in. Good find, @Righetti

EYLive said:
I'd like to be subdued by Daisy Fuentes. :wub:
She looks a little chunked up and I honestly cannot believe she is 50.  Damn that makes me feel old

Marx has a crazy good head of hair as well

That is the most clickbait sounding title ever written and yet it happened. This world is either terrifying or entertaining and I really can't decide which.

And I can't believe this thread has gone nearly an entire page without a single "Angelia" or "Take This Heart" reference. Freaking rookies.  :mellow:

I have a sinking feeling that Marx's involvement was overblown and some other passengers are going to chime in that he really didn't do much.  This story is getting huge national play right now.

Users who are viewing this thread