What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RIP Riley (1 Viewer)

Fantastic news shady 

as the father of 3 girls, 5 and younger,  my heart goes out to you and your family 

my twins spent their first 2 months in the NICU, and I wouldn't wish those two months on anyone 

lots of love and prayers still coming your way 

My wife would kill me but I think she looks beautiful in this pic. Amazing strong woman, where Riley got it from.

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/7140/VA2VWv.jpg
No slight against Mrs Shady but I believe Riley probably got a little bit of her strength from you as well. The strength as a father, husband, and man you have shown in this thread is admirable. 

Great to see Riley enjoying some milk. Hopefully she downs that bottle like Otis downing his potatoes. 

Koya,

I forgot to respond to your post. Michael Brown reached out to me and offered to provide me 2 tix to a Yankee game from his season tickets package for Justin and me to go to and I accepted his generous offer although I did tell him its hard for me to plan more than 24 hours in the future right now.Trying to take day by day.

Im serious about a NY cornhole though. Ive always felt funny about going to one but not anymore. Id love to have some beers with everyone.

Confirmation Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Placed on May 19, 2016

Purpose

Donation amount

Incontinentia Pigmenti International Foundation

$5,316.00 USD

Total Amount:

$5,316.00 USD

Last edited by a moderator:
Koya,

I forgot to respond to your post. Michael Brown reached out to me and offered to provide me 2 tix to a Yankee game from his season tickets package for Justin and me to go to and I accepted his generous offer although I did tell him its hard for me to plan more than 24 hours in the future right now.Trying to take day by day.

Im serious about a NY cornhole though. Ive always felt funny about going to one but not anymore. Id love to have some beers with everyone.
I'm in NY right now - I live in Phoenix but I get to NY all the time.

I'd love to join, but if I can't come out for it, I'll Paypal someone some $ to have a round of drinks for Riley.

Koya,

IN

Jesus. I don't come around here much more but when I saw this thread...let's just say I was glad it was old so I could skip to the most current news. Very relieved for you and yours. I can't imagine anything worse. Particularly strikes home as I have #3 due in about a month.

Congratulations on your beautiful daughter.

They have a VEEG on her since yesterday to monitor her brain activity. Doctor just told us they see no seizures! They are lowering the steroids slightly

Users who are viewing this thread