What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rodgers owners - Who are you going with week 10? (1 Viewer)

OG_GF

Footballguy
I'm looking at Palmer vs. Baltimore. Isn't their pass D still pretty good? Tannehil plays the Titans and should be healthy by then.

Who else you got?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravens are in disarray, but I wouldn't put my week in the hands of any Raider as a bye week filler. OK, maybe Myers.

What is Tannehill's health status?

I drafted Fitz for Week 10 and still like his matchup because the Pats DBs are horrible. I dropped him a few weeks back for Freeman, who has been a hot add and likely not available now.

Ill take my chances starting ARod on his bye. He should get me more on his bye week than those other bums. Plus I think that will make a statement to the league.

I have Cutler going against Houston that week. I may drop Cutler for Foles and if he doesn't have the job by then ill pick up Palmer, Alex Smith or Cutler again.

RGIII owner here as well with Week 10 bye. Had Big Ben as a backup but a recent trade leaves me with Rivers against Tampa Bay in Week 10. I'll take my chances...

I have Big Ben for Rodgers' bye, but I may have to trade him. I'm picking up Locker this week in case. Locker at Miami isn't a good matchup though...

Best on my wire are Locker (who knows if he's back), Tannehill (or Moore, if necessary), Russell Wilson, and Sanchez. None of them have a very good matchup outside of the TEN/MIA, which has this funny feeling of not delivering.

I currently don't have a backup QB behind Rodgers, so I gotta make something happen. Working on a few trades for Flacco (v OAK) or Rivers (v TB) who both have some pissed off owners with nice low pricetags right now. I like both of those matchups quite a bit.

Alex Smith vs St. Louis in one league, Have rivers on my team in the other, but may look for a better option.

In my 2QB league i will run with Cutler and Gabbert. Pluch.

In a standard dynasty I have Bradford/Tannehill behind him and in redraft I picked up Freeman a couple of weeks ago in anticipation of this.

'just_want_2_win said:
'voteEjordan said:
RGIII owner, but I'm going with Ponder vs Det.
Rodgers owner, doing the same -- held on to Ponder just for this game. Then will drop Ponder.
I too have Ponder as my week 10 option, but am eyeing up Alex Smith and Tannehill on the wire.

Rolling with Ponder.

Almost all starting QB's are rostered in my league (12 teams 20 man rosters)

Someone in my league just dropped Vick, hoping to pick him up.

Expect him to play well against the Saints this week for obvious reasons and maybe have a little momentum.

Otherwise looking at Ponder or Alex Smith.

RG3 owner - currently have Flacco vs OAK. Also considering looking to the wire, I've got Tannehill vs TEN & Hasselbek @ MIA

Someone in my league just dropped Vick, hoping to pick him up.Expect him to play well against the Saints this week for obvious reasons and maybe have a little momentum. Otherwise looking at Ponder or Alex Smith.
Someone dropped Vick the week before he plays NO? You're playin with bums. Even though the Eagles are having a crappy season, Vick is 14th in QB points right now. Even without improving a lick, he's effectively the best QB backup. And again, dropping him the week he plays the Saints is ridiculous. I would think he's the ~5th best option this week.

I get to pick between dalton vs giants or fitz vs pats.
While Fitz can be infuriating, I think the matchup dictates that decisions. I think Stevie could go off, the Patriots pass defense is weak. Chandler is a good RZ target, Spiller can torch them from anywhere, and FJax has had some big games against NE. Not saying they'll upset them in Foxboro, but i could see the Bills putting up 30+.

Currently have Hasselbeck (@ MIA) on my roster. Tannehill (v TEN), Wilson (v NYJ), Ponder (v DET) also available.

Blah, it all sucks. Hasselbeck has thrown 1 TD in 5 straight games. Just crap. Blah.

Currently have Hasselbeck (@ MIA) on my roster. Tannehill (v TEN), Wilson (v NYJ), Ponder (v DET) also available.Blah, it all sucks. Hasselbeck has thrown 1 TD in 5 straight games. Just crap. Blah.
I would think Tannehill is the play here? Was solid last week and it's a good matchup.

I get to pick between dalton vs giants or fitz vs pats.
While Fitz can be infuriating, I think the matchup dictates that decisions. I think Stevie could go off, the Patriots pass defense is weak. Chandler is a good RZ target, Spiller can torch them from anywhere, and FJax has had some big games against NE. Not saying they'll upset them in Foxboro, but i could see the Bills putting up 30+.
Another plus is that Fitz said after the game that they need to get Spiller the ball more. He's a great pass catcher and he can turn a screen pass into a 70 yard TD at any time, giving Fitz junk points. I'm tempted to waste my waiver on him since I'm going up against the RG3 owner he needs a QB as well.

Think I've been a little stupid. Just traded Fitz to the only guy in my division who can catch me, the Rodgers owner, for Rudolph. I have Pettigrew and am hoping Rudolph may see more this week with Harvin out, but I really should have given it more thought.

In my dynasty league all the QB's are pretty much gone, except for hacks like Skelton, Dirty Sanchez, Hassleback, etc ... So I'm rolling with Tannehill, not too many options...

My opponent is actually carrying 4 QBs and starting Romo. I think he had a plan to block me from getting guys like Ponder and Fitzpatrick this week. Also Alex Smith. Woulda been a perfect move to QB hoard there as a last ditch effort .... but for 1 problem. You didn't pick up the guy I wanted.

I'm rollin with Ryan.

Could be the defining game of his rookie season.

If he sucks and I lose this week, oh well, I am 8-2, with Rodgers coming back next week. And Greg Jennings soon, too. That changes everything ... when I am putting Miles Austin in the flex spot. Or maybe Amendola, based on matchup, I am pretty confident of my team.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm putting my trust in Palmer at Baltimore. He's going to throw a bunch of td's and picks, and he has to throw a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread