What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saturday Showdown #1 - Vikings 7-6 at Bengals 7-6** (-3, 40.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

FBG had Browning ranked as a QB1 this week #11 overall over Howell and Fields no way I would been sitting those 2 guys for Browning.

11Jake Browning CIN1

FBG had Browning ranked as a QB1 this week #11 overall over Howell and Fields no way I would been sitting those 2 guys for Browning.

11Jake Browning CIN1
He’s going up against the number one rated defense the last few weeks and he’s a back up. I’ve no idea why they were drinking the Kool-Aid hard on him.

11Jake Browning CIN1

They’ve been trash all year. Tremblay sets his on Tuesday then never again. They don’t show when they were updated. None of his have changed since Tuesday. Then Bloom tries to overcompensate for Tremblay and all his projections are higher than anyone else. The AVgs are all skewed.

Browning at QB11 is laughable. 81 yards. 0 TDs. Cool.

11Jake Browning CIN1
He’s going up against the number one rated defense the last few weeks and he’s a back up. I’ve no idea why they were drinking the Kool-Aid hard on him.
They don’t even notice that all his yardage were on fluke plays last few weeks and then also one yard sneaks when Mixon got tackle. They just make rankings on box score viewing and offer zero insight lately. This used to be the best but post Dodds it’s lazy.

When will Flores get another head coaching job? I know the trend is to hire offensive gurus as HC, but what's he done in MIN is great.

Addison rocks. I didn't have the guts to start him this week (starting Jayden Reed instead), but this is the sort of game I was hoping for when he landed in MN

I’m starting Higgins in the playoffs. My other options with C Watson out were Noah without Shroud, Justin Watson, Jeff Wilson or Chase Brown. This could be the third week in a row I have a WR put up a goose egg (Hollywood and Noah).

Vikes elected a Celebration Coordinator from special teams who holds celebration practices. Not kidding.

This team loves playing for this staff.

11Jake Browning CIN1
They don’t even notice that all his yardage were on fluke plays last few weeks and then also one yard sneaks when Mixon got tackle. They just make rankings on box score viewing and offer zero insight lately. This used to be the best but post Dodds it’s lazy.
They needed some material for the debut "Where we went wrong" article.

11Jake Browning CIN1
They needed some material for the debut "Where we went wrong" article.
lol the entire season of the people they use for the draft dominator

Users who are viewing this thread