What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So hungover this morning I accidently wore two different shoes (2 Viewers)

Decanting the Bolla chianti actually helped a lot. I had a small glass shortly after opening the bottle and it tasted like crap. After decanting almost 2 hours it really mellowed out and was smooth.

She only had one glass so I guess I'm pounding the rest of it tonight.
Didn't need to be decanted, just opened for a while before.

Or not. 

She has needs but bareback on the first date?  Even if she's on the pill or has an IUD that's pretty stupid.  

You might want to get yourself tested. 
No kidding. Not a very smart one to repeat her mistake again. 

hey rnr i am glad it went well in fact it sounds like it went panera well so i salute you take that to the bank bromigo

RokNRole said:
I pulled out. Hasn't failed me in 15 years.
Oh, for God's sake. Didn't you see Boyz n the Hood?

To paraphrase, pulling out "ain't gonna keep your #### from falling off."

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you gotta wrap it up. Not just for the pregnancy risk, but you don't know for sure if she's STD free or if she's sleeping with other guys.

Not a wise decision to raw dog it and honestly, that speaks volumes about her to let you raw dog it.

jon_mx said:
You think he might be pregnant? :popcorn:  
At this point nothing would be a surprise.

RokNRole said:
I pulled out. Hasn't failed me in 15 years.
Congrats?  Hadn't failed me either until 7 years ago. Of course, I was married to her for 10 years at that point. 

Rough crowd this morning. Let's celebrate the Having of teh Sex and worry about pregnancy and STDs later, the way we all once did. 

Good on ya, Rok. I'll ask more about condoms or the lack thereof later. For now, just bask in the post-coital glow. 

RokNRole said:
Simmering the ground beef in the red wine is the way to go Smails. Simmer until all the liquid cooks off and concentrates all the flavors....then you throw in the tomatoes and fresh chopped basil until it's nice and thick. I use two large cans of crushed tomato and one small can of petite diced. The meat sauce came out as good as I've had in any restaurant.

On the side I made a salad of arugula and red cabbage flavored with balsamic, EVOO, sea salt and herbes de Provence.
This guy giving cooking advice to Judge "King of Chili" Smalls is awesome 

Rough crowd this morning. Let's celebrate the Having of teh Sex and worry about pregnancy and STDs later, the way we all once did. 

Good on ya, Rok. I'll ask more about condoms or the lack thereof later. For now, just bask in the post-coital glow. 
Yes. When we were 19. 

I couldn't care less if our hero gets an STD, but worrying later about pregnancy is pretty irresponsible. As someone Rok looks to for advice, this is poor form. 

Anytime a broad comes over for dinner on the first date, she plans on having sex.   The only part that threw me off in this tale was the lack of condom use.   This woman is going to be trouble.  She is pulling Rok in for daddy duty.   

Yes. When we were 19. 

I couldn't care less if our hero gets an STD, but worrying later about pregnancy is pretty irresponsible. As someone Rok looks to for advice, this is poor form
:yes:  I did a lot of stupid #### when I was 19.   But no woman I slept with had a kid.  Might have had an STD, but our prior ignorance isn't reason to celebrate our hero, who is trying to get his life on track, also being stupid. 

:shrug:

I'd say the exact same things to any of my buddies or brother (if I had one) if this was them.  And I love those guys (maybe not the imaginary brother...he might be a richard, who knows). 

Yes. When we were 19. 

I couldn't care less if our hero gets an STD, but worrying later about pregnancy is pretty irresponsible. As someone Rok looks to for advice, this is poor form. 
There's a time and place for everything. Did you read my entire post? Unless you have a time machine I can borrow, there's no use crying over spilled um... milk? 

The guy got his wick moistened while I was sitting home searching YouTube for videos of a concert I'd just seen the night before. So, in this instance, Rok wins.

Seems like some good things are happening for him. I'd rather revel in that for a little bit and look to the future rather than sit here and criticize his technique in making love or bolognese sauce.  

There's a time and place for everything. Did you read my entire post? Unless you have a time machine I can borrow, there's no use crying over spilled um... milk? 

The guy got his wick moistened while I was sitting home searching YouTube for videos of a concert I'd just seen the night before. So, in this instance, Rok wins.

Seems like some good things are happening for him. I'd rather revel in that for a little bit and look to the future rather than sit here and criticize his technique in making love or bolognese sauce.  
Yeah I read it. I quoted it. 

You'll discuss the use of condoms later. Which means you agree with us, just not the timing. I think a 33 year old guy can handle the timing. This isn't a participation trophy. 

I cringe when I think back on all that questionable poon, and I never wrapped it up either. Basically they "looked clean" and amazingly every single one promised they were using something for contraception, usually the pill. Any one of them could have been lying, or had the Atlanta Hawks inside them the day before. A few of them were longer term deals too, and wanted to get married. I'm one lucky sum#####.

I personally support and endorse not wrapping it up at times. Needs to be done. Whether you believe in God, nature, or nothing, there is no latex on our genitals, no way to dial out risk entirely. I say forget saving the lecture for another time, I just support it.  

I personally support and endorse not wrapping it up at times. Needs to be done. Whether you believe in God, nature, or nothing, there is no latex on our genitals, no way to dial out risk entirely. I say forget saving the lecture for another time, I just support it.  
Poon roulette should stop in one's early 20's at the latest.  That said rules are meant to be broken.

Users who are viewing this thread