What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So hungover this morning I accidently wore two different shoes (3 Viewers)

Vasectomy isn't major surgery.  

And I for one commend him on the decision.  This guy shouldn't be having kids.  
Mine cost around $800 - I don't recall if insurance chipped in or not.  Maybe their is a discount option somewhere.

Popeil's Home Vasectomy Kit.  I hear it comes with a bonus pocket fisherman and is capable of also making Julienne fries.
Does this ever happen to you...

[interior shot of man in sans-a-belt slacks pulled down to his knees and blue Oxford shirt, fumbling with bag of frozen peas and a pair of tin snips, exasperated look on his face]

Home vasectomies can be messy...

[blood spurting up from man's genitals]

and painful...

[close-up of man's face with google-eyed, pained expression]

and, even, ineffective...

[pan to GM, standing, pulling at hair, surrounded by dozens of screaming toddlers and infants in high chairs]

But, with the new Popeil Magic Vasectomy kit, you can just: Grip it, and Snip it.

You thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for you
Love was out to get you
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all your dreams

Then you saw her face, now you're a believer
Not a trace, of doubt in your mind
 You're in love, and you're a believer
You couldn't leave her if you tried

You thought love was more or less a giving thing
The more you gave the less you got oh yeah
What's the use in tryin'
All you get is pain
When you wanted sunshine you got rain

Then you saw her face, now you're a believer
Not a trace, of doubt in your mind
You're in love, You're a believer
You couldn't leave her if you tried

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mYBSayCsH0
Insightful words from the philosopher, Neil Diamond. As performed by Mr. Jones, Dolenz et al.

Polishing off a 750 of Hendricks gun and tonic. My love is coming down at the end of the month and I have to clean the apartment and clean myself up.

Shes agreed with me to adopt a couple puppies. I can't wait to stop drinking and see a beautiful woman and cute puppies every day. It's going to be perfect.

Maybe spend a few months living together before jumping into puppies. And how about rescuing one older dog first?

Great idea to get a puppy.  Lots of dogs that need a good home.  Be prepared that puppies are a lot of work and can be frustrating.  They tend to make messes on the floor for a few weeks or months.  They can also chew up stuff.   

I hope this works for you, but I am skeptical of a person who plans to quit drinking begins by consuming all the alcohol.   You have stated you would stop on several occasions and ended up not making it through a day.  I hope you don't throw away the best thing you have going because of issues with drugs and alcohol, but I am not seeing the dedication it will take.  Prove me wrong.  

Yes be prepared if you are going to get a puppy/puppies. I already have couple dogs and that's enough work as it is. Wife pestered me for months to get another dog. I kept saying no, I spend enough $ as it is and do majority of work taking care of them. Then I relented but said no puppy. What does she do, gets a puppy and guess who is doing all the work & spending all the $. ME!!!!!! No sleep last night and I'm ready to put her outside. The wife that is, not the dog.

Polishing off a 750 of Hendricks gun and tonic. My love is coming down at the end of the month and I have to clean the apartment and clean myself up.

Shes agreed with me to adopt a couple puppies. I can't wait to stop drinking and see a beautiful woman and cute puppies every day. It's going to be perfect.
Puppies require a lot of attention.  Will one of you be around enough to train/take care of them?  I would suggest you try one puppy at first or an older dog.  

As to getting snipped, I am sure at your age you've been in love more than this once.  If you have, you probably know that not all loves last.  A vasectomy can be reversed, but I hear it isn't something you'd want to do.  Maybe just bag it for the time being until you've lived together for a while and are sure it will last.

Yes be prepared if you are going to get a puppy/puppies. I already have couple dogs and that's enough work as it is. Wife pestered me for months to get another dog. I kept saying no, I spend enough $ as it is and do majority of work taking care of them. Then I relented but said no puppy. What does she do, gets a puppy and guess who is doing all the work & spending all the $. ME!!!!!! No sleep last night and I'm ready to put her outside. The wife that is, not the dog.
Whew.  You scared me for a second there.

Had to deal with some BS when I came in to work tonight. Apparently a woman that came in to work a week ago complained to my boss that I was rude to her. She claimed I told her not to change her seat. I remember the particular table. It was a 7 top sitting at a table with 8 seats. After I took the entree orders she moved her seat. I asked her if she was going to sit there and she asked " yes. Why"?

I said I just want to let the food runners know the proper seat numbers when they bring the food out. Instead of seat 3 I will let them know you are at seat 7.

Anyway. My boss chewed me out and said something along the lines of...

" She's married to a very rich doctor. I don't want you costing me customers"

I replied " I'm glad she is married to a doctor because she's obviously a very sick woman. I did not tell her not to move I only asked her if she was going to sit there so I can get the order correct for the runners that bring the food"

he responded ......verbatim

" blah blah blah. You are going to make me crazy.

i replied . " I've been here 3 months since you opened and I've never been rude to a customer. I didn't say what she said. She obviously has mental problems and if she is married to a rich doctor she probably doesn't work and has no idea what real life is like and has nothing better to do but complain about her hallucinations. Complaining a week later to get a low level employee in trouble proves that. Nobody has ever complained about me and I often get high tip percentages and I never make mistakes putting orders in the computer or making sure every guest is taken care of. If I'm a bad waiter because one person out of thousands complains then fire me."

That was the end of it. Lots of people had a good laugh about it and I didn't hear about it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Puppies require a lot of attention.  Will one of you be around enough to train/take care of them?  I would suggest you try one puppy at first or an older dog.  

As to getting snipped, I am sure at your age you've been in love more than this once.  If you have, you probably know that not all loves last.  A vasectomy can be reversed, but I hear it isn't something you'd want to do.  Maybe just bag it for the time being until you've lived together for a while and are sure it will last.
I'm far too old and poor to have children. I don't really want to bring children in to this mess of a country anyway. The planet has far too many people suffering as it is so ill just move on and live with dogs as my children.

My girl works from home so there will always be someone around for them. I'll be around a lot too because I'm no longer working 50-60+ hours a week.

Had to deal with some BS when I came in to work tonight. Apparently a woman that came in to work a week ago complained to my boss that I was rude to her. She claimed I told her not to change her seat. I remember the particular table. It was a 7 top sitting at a table with 8 seats. After I took the entree orders she moved her seat. I asked her if she was going to sit there and she asked " yes. Why"?

I said I just want to let the food runners know the proper seat numbers when they bring the food out. Instead of seat 3 I will let them know you are at seat 7.

Anyway. My boss chewed me out and said something along the lines of...

" She's married to a very rich doctor. I don't want you costing me customers"

I replied " I'm glad she is married to a doctor because she's obviously a very sick woman. I did not tell her not to move I only asked her if she was going to sit there so I can get the order correct for the runners that bring the food"

he responded ......verbatim

" blah blah blah. You are going to make me crazy.

i replied . " I've been here 3 months since you opened and I've never been rude to a customer. I didn't say what she said. She obviously has mental problems and if she is married to a rich doctor she probably doesn't work and has no idea what real life is like and has nothing better to do but complain about her hallucinations. Complaining a week later to get a low level employee in trouble proves that. Nobody has ever complained about me and I often get high tip percentages and I never make mistakes putting orders in the computer or making sure every guest is taken care of. If I'm a bad waiter because one person out of thousands complains then fire me."

That was the end of it. Lots of people had a good laugh about it and I didn't hear about it again.
You and that winning personality.....

You and that winning personality.....
You are right. I should have prostrated myself and admitted to something I didn't say just because some rich nutbag said so.

" Eyes so sorry that I was means to da lady massa. Won't happen again I swears it. Please don't beat me"

You are right. I should have prostrated myself and admitted to something I didn't say just because some rich nutbag said so.

" Eyes so sorry that I was means to da lady massa. Won't happen again I swears it. Please don't beat me"
" blah blah blah. You are going to make me crazy."

Just a hunch but I'm guessing there's a reason your boss said this based on more than just this one incident. But, hey, continue on.

" blah blah blah. You are going to make me crazy."

Just a hunch but I'm guessing there's a reason your boss said this based on more than just this one incident. But, hey, continue on.
Considering it's the first of any such discussion I can't imagine what the other incident could be. I work more hours than anyone there.

Handled this as badly as you possibly could've imo, but it's not like the stakes are high so whatever. At a real job you'd be frozen out of any important projects and then swept out the door with the next round of layoffs.
I handled it with the truth.

Poor form, Richard.
Based on the responses it sounds like we are in an age where workers must accept any and all BS they are presented with and have no right to stick up for themselves even in the face of blatant lies. Slavery still exists in this country.

Handled this as badly as you possibly could've imo, but it's not like the stakes are high so whatever. At a real job you'd be frozen out of any important projects and then swept out the door with the next round of layoffs.
Perhaps I handled it better than anyone else?

The proletariat rarely gets to hear the truth. They live in a world conjured from their upbringing around money and thing of all plebes are trying to take them for a ride. They live in a world of pure fantasy and they will only learn when the plebes bring facts in to the equation.

If they disregard the facts they will get the sword.

Thus it will be and thus it has always been. Death to all tyrants.

Last edited by a moderator:
RokNRole said:

The proletariat rarely gets to hear the truth. They live in a world conjured from their upbringing around money and thing of all plebes are trying to take them for a ride. They live in a world of pure fantasy and they will only learn when the plebes bring facts in to the equation.

Go away. Seriously.

RokNRole said:

blah blah blah

DocHolliday said:
Strange workplace if your 30 hours/week is the most worked by any EE.    Do the others just work one day/week?   
I do 35. Only a few of us work 4-5 days a week. Everyone else does 1-3 days a week because they work at other restuarants

Users who are viewing this thread