What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Subscriber Contest to be Unveiled by Wednesday Morning (3 Viewers)

I have 3 of the 6 most owned QBs

I have 5 of the 13 most owned RBs

I have 5 of the 14 most owned WRs (and 5 more of these)

I have 3 of the 6 most owned TEs (and the unpopular Winslow)

I have 3 of the 4 most owned PKs

I have 1 of the 4 most owned TDs (and 2 more of those)

Josh Morgan at 1.7 percent and Kellen Winslow at 1.4 percent are my two least rostered players.

Kinda surprised Nate Washington was under 5 percent owned.

-QG

Shocked Julian Thomas is only 28%. I would say anybody who doesn't have him and Thompkins isn't paying attention. Only about 3300 have both.

Finally finished in the money last year by mixing in more studs versus all the bargain basement shopping I used to do in my 30 man roster efforts. Basically I start with the top guy in each category and work my way down until I find that level of production for a better price. Not looking to pay for Rodgers if Manning gets me the same results, etc...

QB - Peyton Manning - 23
QB - Michael Vick - 9
QB - EJ Manuel - 7

---------------------------------------

Manning has a great passing schedule and is otherwise set up for a big year. Stud at a slight discount that should cover as my sole QB in week 12 no problem. Vick has been hashed out and with Manuel gives me two guys that can add some rushing yards to bolster their passing yards.

RB - Doug Martin - 34
RB - C.J. Spiller - 26
RB - David Wilson - 21
RB - Christine Michael - 5
RB - Chris Polk - 2

---------------------------------------

3 studs and 2 lotto tickets. Definitely hoping either of the latter earn some PT.

WR - Dez Bryant - 26
WR - Torrey Smith - 19
WR - DeSean Jackson - 16
WR - DeAndre Hopkins - 10
WR - Kenbrell Thompkins - 2

--------------------------------------

Dez looks like the next big thing at WR, gets a top passing/receiving schedule, and comes with a little lower price tag than Megatron. Torrey and DJax should be THE guy on their teams this year, Hopkins has the look of someone who can step right in, and Thompkins is my ultra secret sleeper that the majority of you have never, ever heard of.

TE - Jordan Cameron - 12
TE - Ed Dickson - 9
TE - Luke Stocker - 5
TE - David Ausberry - 4
TE - Julius Thomas - 2

-------------------------------------

TE by committee like a #%^$#! Cant have studs everywhere so this is where I sacrifice...maybe. If Cameron can have 1-2 big weeks and then Dickson as well, etc,etc...suddenly I'm getting stud TE production without the stud TE cost. We'll see.

PK - Adam Vinatieri - 3
PK - Kai Forbath - 3
PK - Josh Brown - 3

whatever.

TD - Seattle Seahawks - 6
TD - New Orleans Saints - 3

Carrying just 2 D's so I wanted a heavy hitter. I don't see Seattle dropping off much if at all and the Saints look like they might sprinkle in a few $ack$ under Ryan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Romo

Vick

Schaub

a lot of teams teams have the Vick/Manuel tandem backing up a solid QB. i really wanted to pair them together too, but their bye weeks urged me otherwise.
McCoy

Wilson

Lacy

Joique Bell

Christine Micheal

Bye weeks in week 9 and 12 really limited who i could use. So i picked McCoy over Spiller, and Wilson over Bush as my 1 and 2.​
AJ Green

Andre Johnson

Amendola

Micheal Floyd

Kenbrell

Green was the only player who i use in my first run through that made it through the edits. the rest of the guys kind of just fit into place.​
Graham

Cameron

Julius Thomas

had Gronk but my late bye weeks were too heavy as it was. regardless, i wanted a premium TE.​
Bullock

Haus

Brown

Packers

Balt

21 total. made it through the bye weeks last year but my roster was too spread out for the late full schedule weeks. hoping the smaller/condensed roster does better

By the Numbers:

• Only 10 teams with my TEBC group of Cook, Cameron, Eifert, and J. Thomas.
  • Only 19 teams with my top dollar guy at QB, RB, WR, and TE (Luck, T Richardson, Dez, Cook).
  • Only 21 teams with my 4 RBs: T Richardson, Wilson, Bernard, and D Richardson.
  • 67 teams with my top 3 WRs (Dez, AJ Green, Amendola). 44 of those team also have k. Thompkins. Or more startling, 23 teams don't.
  • Me and 238 others did not get the memo on Lawrence Tynes.
  • 253 teams with my QB combo (Luck/Bradford)

Andrew Luck $16

Tony Romo $15

Went with two solid options that seemed to be values to me. Luck's running ability and Dez Bryant maturing (and a somewhat weaker running game) for Dallas were factors.

Jamaal Charles $31

LeSean McCoy $27

C.J. Spiller $26

Joique Bell $6

Chris Polk $2

Went big with 3 top RBs. The bye week for McCoy and Spiller is kind of risky, but with Charles as my other RB, I'm hoping to get something out of Joique Bell that week. I figured not a lot of people would be willing to double down on top RBs with the same late bye, so I'm hoping to differentiate myself. I think Bloom took both McCoy and Spiller though, so maybe others are doing the same thing. Polk is a cheap flier in case McCoy gets hurt, hangs onto the #2 job, and/or the Eagles run as much as expected.

Demaryius Thomas $24

Dwayne Bowe $19

Miles Austin $14

Alshon Jeffery $11

Andre Roberts $6

Stedman Bailey $3

Kenbrell Thompkins $2

I might be a little light on WR, but with the extra flex I'm hoping that one extra flex will always come from one of my top 3 RBs, and I think I've got a decent balance of studs, mid range with upside, and a couple of cheap fliers. Also toyed with Brian Hartline and TY Hilton, but ended up removing them (and making some other changes) to add Demaryius Thomas, Andre Roberts, and add a better TE option in Dwayne Allen (didn't want all of Luck, Hilton, and Allen on the same roster). Thompkins was always part of my roster, both for opportunity and defense against losing to other teams with Thompkins, but also added Stedman Bailey as a cheap flier. Chris Givens did pretty well last year as a rookie, I don't see any reason why Bailey can't work his way into the rotation by the end of the year, and Clayton Gray's SOS shows pretty favorable matchups in weeks 15 & 16 if I make it that far. Desean Jackson and Antonio Brown were also on my roster at various points.

Jermichael Finley $18

Dwayne Allen $9

Brent Celek $6

I don't like the bottom end of TE this year, so I changed TE a lot. Originally had various combinations of Martellus Bennett, Fred Davis, and a bunch of other $12-$15 guys. Also had Anthony Fasano late, but removed him when I added Dwayne Allen. Couldn't fit Graham into something I liked. I didn't consider Julius Thomas. Decided to follow my own gut this year instead of following the crowd, and the competition for targets in Denver was too great for my taste.

Kai Forbath $3

Josh Brown $3

Pittsburgh Steelers $5

Baltimore Ravens $4

I normally go with 3 kickers and 3 defenses, but decides to do something different this year. I looked at a small sample of top teams from last year, and several teams did fine with 2 at either or both positions. Those teams seemed to have enough firepower where it was rare that the extra points from a 3rd kicker or defense would have made a difference. So I went with the rankings from Mike Herman and found a combination of kickers both cheap, at least one early bye, and sufficient expected points. The Ravens were always on my roster, and toyed with several others. Settled on Pittsburgh because even though they are more expensive than I've ever spent on a defense, they play Oakland in week during Baltimore's bye.
Just for fun I used Doug Drinen's querier to see how many other rosters had certain combinations of players that

I have on my roster.

McCoy/Spiller/Charles. 19

Romo/Luck. 700

All the above. 1

McCoy/Spiller/Charles/J Bell/Polk. 1

Finley/Allen/Celek. 3

Forbath/J Brown. 460

Ravens/Steelers. 52

Forbath/J Brown/Ravens/Steelers. 1

S Bailey/Thompkins. 32

D Thomas/Bowe/M Austin/Jeffery/Roberts. 0

D Thomas/Bowe/M Austin/Romo/Luck. 1

D Thomas/Bowe/McCoy/Spiller/Charles. 1

Tried lots of combinations of rosters and size of rosters, anywhere from 18 to 28 players. Found that the teams I liked the most always ended up in the 21-23 player range. Never seem to do real well in this contest and always end up with a bunch of players that never count. Decided to push more money in to studs this year and look for cheap value players for bye week help. With one less WR starting and 2 flex players I looked to put most of my money into those positions. With 2 starting RBs, 2 starting WRs, 1 starting TE, and two flex players that means 7 players each week are coming from the RB/WR/TE slots so I concentrated on these spots.

QB - Tony Romo - DAL/11 - $15
QB - Matt Schaub - HOU/8 - $9

With passing TDs worth only 4 points this year I wanted to put my money into RBs and WRs where the flex players can come from. Romo and Schaub should give me consistent production here and between the two give me above average numbers. Really liked Vick for the price but with Romo's later bye wanted to make sure my backup was going to be around.

RB - Trent Richardson - CLE/10 - $27
RB - LeSean McCoy - PHI/12 - $27
RB - Reggie Bush - DET/9 - $23
RB - Roy Helu - WAS/5 - $6
RB - Joique Bell - DET/9 - $6
RB - Chris Polk - PHI/12 - $2

Wanted to get 3 stud RBs. Had Forte in over Richardson for the longest time and Spiller instead of McCoy. Just had a gut feeling with McCoy and Richardson. Bush should be very good in PPR. Had a $15-$16 RB as a 4th RB but decide to swap him out for 3 RBs. Helu and Bell offer decent flex value (hopefully) and bye week coverage and should be good if the starter ahead of them goes down. Polk offers me $2 insurance for McCoy and if either McCoy or Brown gets hurt should be decent value.

WR - Andre Johnson - HOU/8 - $21
WR - Victor Cruz - NYG/9 - $21
WR - Danny Amendola - NE/10 - $19
WR - Justin Blackmon - JAX/9 - $11
WR - Vincent Brown - SD/8 - $9
WR - Brandon Gibson - MIA/6 - $2
WR - Kenbrell Thompkins - NE/10 - $2

Wanted 3 stud WRs here. Couldn't decide between DeSean Jackson or Steve Johnson for $16 as a 4th WR and ultimately decided on V. Brown and Blackmon. Both should be their teams no. 1 WR. Hoping with Keller's injury in Miami that Gibson sees some of those passes and can give decent bye week coverage.

TE - Jordan Cameron - CLE/10 - $12
TE - Fred Davis - WAS/5 - $12
TE - Brandon Myers - NYG/9 - $12
TE - Julius Thomas - DEN/9 - $2

Had Witten for almost all tries at this but gut feeling tells me I was paying for last year's numbers. Not sure he can repeat last year's production so I decided to split the money and go TEBC.

PK - Steve Hauschka - SEA/12 - $3
PK - Kai Forbath - WAS/5 - $3
TD - Carolina Panthers - CAR/4 - $3
TD - Washington Redskins - WAS/5 - $3

Really wanted to find the money for a 3rd K but was happy with my team and didn't want to sacrifice anywhere else.

Total value: 250

Ended up with 9 of the most owned players but hopefully the other spots are unique enough for me to do well. 35 other owners have the same top 3 RBs as me. 17 others have the same top 3 WRs. Only one other owner has the same top 2 RBs and top 2 WRs as me.

Week 9 could be a problem with byes.

Good luck to all.

The double flex pushed my money away from WR toward RB and TE

QB - Colin Kaepernick - SF/9 - $18

QB - Andrew Luck - IND/8 - $16

RB - Stevan Ridley - NE/10 - $21

RB - David Wilson - NYG/9 - $21

RB - Isaac Redman - PIT/5 - $5

RB - Christine Michael - SEA/12 - $5

RB - Bilal Powell - NYJ/10 - $3

WR - T.Y. Hilton - IND/8 - $14

WR - Chris Givens - STL/11 - $10

WR - Andre Roberts - ARI/9 - $6

WR - Mohamed Sanu - CIN/12 - $6

WR - Dexter McCluster - KC/10 - $3

TE - Rob Gronkowski - NE/10 - $24

TE - Tony Gonzalez - ATL/6 - $21

PK - Greg Zuerlein - STL/11 - $4

PK - Randy Bullock - HOU/8 - $4

PK - Kai Forbath - WAS/5 - $3

TD - Baltimore Ravens - BAL/8 - $4

TD - Detroit Lions - DET/9 - $3

TD - Carolina Panthers - CAR/4 - $3

Robert Griffin III $20 0.00 bye

EJ Manuel $7 0.00 bye

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Wilson $21 0.00 bye

Giovani Bernard $16 0.00 bye

Eddie Lacy $16 0.00 bye

Stepfan Taylor $3 0.00 bye

LeGarrette Blount $2 0.00 bye

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andre Johnson $21 0.00 bye

Victor Cruz $21 0.00 bye

Dwayne Bowe $19 0.00 bye

Justin Blackmon $11 0.00 bye

Chris Givens $10 0.00 bye

Stephen Hill $6 0.00 bye

Malcom Floyd $6 0.00 bye

Markus Wheaton $5 0.00 bye

T.J. Graham $3 0.00 bye

Kenbrell Thompkins $2 0.00 bye

Jermichael Finley $18 0.00 bye

Jordan Cameron $12 0.00 bye

Dwayne Allen $9 0.00 bye

Jordan Reed $3 0.00 bye

Julius Thomas $2 0.00 bye

Matt Bryant $5 0.00 bye

Kai Forbath $3 0.00 bye

Green Bay Packers $5 0.00 bye

Tampa Bay Buccaneers $4 0.00 bye

Shocked Julian Thomas is only 28%. I would say anybody who doesn't have him and Thompkins isn't paying attention. Only about 3300 have both.
Thomas and Thompkins should have been on every roster. Only 3300 had both.

Only 379 had my combination of Wilson, Lacy, and Bernard. I thought they were excellent values at a position that was very expensive.

I have finished in the Top 15 before. Mentioning that is helpful, right?

QB - Andrew Luck - IND/8 - $16
QB - EJ Manuel - BUF/12 - $7

I had Vick in a lot of my team iterations but in the end couldn’t count on him to cover a Week 8 bye. I would have liked Schaub but he shares Luck’s bye. I’m a little surprised that Manuel was such a popular pick, but once he was announced as the Week 1 starter I liked his price. QB seemed like the best place to “find money” this year even considering that their scoring has been reduced.

RB - Reggie Bush - DET/9 - $23
RB - Eddie Lacy - GB/4 - $16
RB - Ronnie Hillman - DEN/9 - $11
RB - Bilal Powell - NYJ/10 - $3
RB - LeGarrette Blount - NE/10 - $2

I guess all these guys are fairly popular. Though I wouldn’t touch Denver’s backfield in a redraft, I actually like Hillman’s price for this contest. Handcuffs are mostly useless for this contest but Bell is worth it for $6.

WR - Brandon Marshall - CHI/8 - $27
WR - Demaryius Thomas - DEN/9 - $24
WR - Kendall Wright - TEN/8 - $10
WR - Dexter McCluster - KC/10 - $3

Possibly I overspent here as we only need to start 2 WR. But I think I have the later byes balanced pretty well between my RB/WR/TE and I really like all of these guys. McCluster is my lucky charm in this contest – not so much last year, but I could see Reid’s offense throwing to him a decent amount.

TE - Jermichael Finley - GB/4 - $18
TE - Jared Cook - STL/11 - $15

I can’t argue the stud TE value, perhaps now more than ever, but were the $ spent on Graham/Gronk worth it last year? Sort of. Not really. I am taking somewhat of a gamble as none of these TEs are proven, consistent scorers but all have massive upside. I felt good enough about RB/WR to take this risk.

PK - Greg Zuerlein - STL/11 - $4
PK - Steve Hauschka - SEA/12 - $3
PK - Robbie Gould - CHI/8 - $3

TD - Buffalo Bills - BUF/12 - $3
TD - Detroit Lions - DET/9 - $3
TD - Washington Redskins - WAS/5 - $3

Nothing flashy here but these defenses could all put up pretty nice sack totals.

Overall I probably back-loaded my bye weeks too much, but winning will take serious breaks along the way no matter what.

I'm surprised how many people have McCluster(KC). I thought he'd be a nice fit for Reid/Smith but never heard anything positive all summer long. The most positive thing I read about McCluster was about other guys leaving or disappointing.

I'm surprised how many people have McCluster(KC). I thought he'd be a nice fit for Reid/Smith but never heard anything positive all summer long. The most positive thing I read about McCluster was about other guys leaving or disappointing.
My guess is his cheap price tag along with the rule change that players get PR/KR TD points this year

My guess is his cheap price tag along with the rule change that players get PR/KR TD points this year
That's an excellent point. With regard to the cheap price, meh, I thought he was kind of expensive when you consider a Nate Washington was only a dollar more.

As much as I tried to have a 30-player roster, I just couldn't find a way to do it this year. I ended up with 27 this year. I've always been a fan of big rosters and I will be interested in seeing how the survival rate works out this year. My usual strategy is going with a stud at each of the key positions, and then taking some risk/upside guys and 3 Kickers and 3 Defenses. Here's how it worked out:

QBs: 2 @ $32

QB - Peyton Manning - 23
QB - Michael Vick - 9

I am drinking the Manning kool-aid. With those weapons, I just don't see how he doesn't finish as QB1 this year. He was the first player I wanted on my rooster and everything else came around him. I originally had Schaub as QB2, which is probably safer, but I ended up swinging with Vick. The risk is obviously if Vick doesn't make it to week 9. If he plays well though, he could outscore Manning occasionally and I felt he would be worth the risk.

RBs: 6 @ $79
RB - Adrian Peterson - 37
RB - Lamar Miller - 23
RB - Bryce Brown - 11
RB - Bilal Powell - 3
RB - Stepfan Taylor - 3
RB - Ronnie Brown - 2

I wanted early byes where I could get em. I originally had Stephen Jackson, then talked myself into Rice, but I was very limited at what WRs were available due to the Ravens week 8 bye. The more I looked at it, the more I realized I needed a week 4/5 bye guy. I had Lacy, but decided I really wanted a solid RB1 and Peterson is the best that comes. He was pricey though, so I had to go for some risk in other areas. Lamar Miller I felt would be a decent RB2 from what I saw in preseason and that left 4 low cost guys that I felt had great upside. Bryce Brown should be serviceable with the up tempo offense in Philly and should be a decent bye week filler. With Peterson/Miller both having bye weeks early (5/6), I felt that I would be in a strong position with my RBs toward the latter part of the season. Powell and Taylor both have starter upside and Ronnie Brown may be surprising if Mathews struggles.

WRs: 9 @ $74

WR - Andre Johnson - 21
WR - Josh Gordon - 15
WR - Justin Blackmon - 11
WR - Brian Hartline - 9
WR - Darrius Heyward-Bey - 7
WR - Markus Wheaton - 5
WR - Jason Avant - 2
WR - Brandon Gibson - 2
WR - Kenbrell Thompkins - 2

Andre is dependable and I felt comfortable with him as the WR1. With a bye week of 8, he doesn't conflict with QB, RB1, RB2, WR2, or TE1. Really sitting good from a bye week perspective. I risked with the two suspended guys, but I realized that each year we usually go a couple of weeks before cuts happen, so I figured Gordon was good value as WR2 with WR1 upside if Weeden plays well, which I think he will. Blackmon was a man with a mission in the preseason. He should do well in PPR when he comes back from suspension (assuming he's not boozed up). At $11, I thought Blackmon had great upside and low risk. Hartline will be dependable as always for Tannehill's outlay. DHB has been quiet, but could have a huge season with Andrew Luck. Wheaton just impressed me all preseason and I am hoping he could be the new "Wallace" in Pittsburgh. Finally, Avant/Gibson/Thompkins should all perform adequately. Thompkins obviously was the rave in preseason, but we'll see how the others do.

TEs: 4 @ $46

TE - Jimmy Graham - 31
TE - Dwayne Allen - 9
TE - David Ausberry - 4
TE - Julius Thomas - 2

With the double flex this year, wanted 4 TEs, but wasn't sure if I wanted to pay the upside with Graham/Witten or Graham/Gonzo. Graham is a tier by himself and I thought he justified the cost. Allen should be solid and I felt Ausberry would be good value for dump passes in OAK. Finally, Thomas was clicking with Peyton and felt he provided exceptional value at $2.

3Ks and 3Ds: $10 and $9 respectively.
PK - Greg Zuerlein - 4
PK - Mason Crosby - 3
PK - Kai Forbath - 3
TD - Detroit Lions - 3
TD - Tennessee Titans - 3
TD - Buffalo Bills - 3

Hit or miss every year and I always felt 3 of each was the sweet spot. In addition, I have found that by only having 1 of these 6 on bye at a time works very well. I had $249 with my initial rooster and spent the extra dollar on upgrading Haschka to Zuerlein.

The team's not glamorous, but I feel like I have a shot to go deep this year if I hit on a few of the value plays.

Julius Thomas $2
27.7 points. In the first half.

Not bad.

You know those post hat start springing up in this thread around week 4-5, where people start listing which players have counted every week, and which players have yet to contribute? And the "have yet to contribute" list is always littered with $2/$3 take-a-flier players? Yeah...well this year, your $2 flier on Orange Juice won't be in the "yet to contribute" list.

Just as an FYI, I've upgraded the stats accuracy over the offseason and will be loading all the teams into ffltools.com/fbg35k again this year.

I am making one change however, in the past I have asked for donations. I appreciate all that have donated throughout the years! This year, I will be charging a small fee on a per-team basis. I know this will not be the most popular decision, but when I started with the Gameday Tracker, it was a hobby, but with a couple kids now etc.. I don't have the time I used to and I need to recoup some costs if I am going to continue to support this app.

Good luck to all in the contest, I really look forward to this one every year!
RMT.. Your site and live scoring is incredible. It made this contest that much more fun last year.

I think I donated like $5 last year, which I believe was recommended.

Anyway... Any idea what amount you are looking for this year? I actually have two accounts to pay for as my "wife" has an account this year. I was not sure if we could have more than one membership here, so my wife signed up as well.

QB $32 - Peyton (bye 9) gains a great new toy with Welker; I find no reason but injury to keep him out of top 5 QB production.

I consciously took Welker (bye 9) fully aware of his bye week implications, and think the risk is worth the price. I look for Welker to really hit it off with Peyton and put up top 20 numbers over 60% of the time.

My roughest bye is week 9, when Peyton and Welker sit.

Please, oh, please let this trend continue.

Just as an FYI, I've upgraded the stats accuracy over the offseason and will be loading all the teams into ffltools.com/fbg35k again this year.

I am making one change however, in the past I have asked for donations. I appreciate all that have donated throughout the years! This year, I will be charging a small fee on a per-team basis. I know this will not be the most popular decision, but when I started with the Gameday Tracker, it was a hobby, but with a couple kids now etc.. I don't have the time I used to and I need to recoup some costs if I am going to continue to support this app.

RMT.. Your site and live scoring is incredible. It made this contest that much more fun last year.

Anyway... Any idea what amount you are looking for this year? I actually have two accounts to pay for as my "wife" has an account this year. I was not sure if we could have more than one membership here, so my wife signed up as well.
Chocula,

I'm not trying to get rich off of this, just cover the costs and time to update/manage/fund this year to year.. I will be charging 4.99 per team. The cost is associate per team, and not per account.

Thanks a ton for donating last year, I appreciate it! Good luck in the contest this year.

And now for my "wife's" team. I was a bit hammered (as I am now) and almost out of it when I did her team. I would have sworn the 2nd team was nothing like mine... HAHA... two team and spore it was completely different than mine. LOL

Looks pretty close to me: ''

I had certain players that I wanted to put on my team and could not afford the. Using her account gave me the option of playing the other guys. Did not want the same two QBs though.

Andrew Luck $16 Andrew Luck $16 Russell Wilson $15 Doug Martin $34 Reggie Bush $23 Eddie Lacy $16 Roy Helu $6 Randall Cobb $26 Dez Bryant $26 Marques Colston $21 DeSean Jackson $16 Nate Washington $4 Kenbrell Thompkins $2 Tony Gonzalez $21 Julius Thomas $2 Randy Bullock $4 Kai Forbath $3 Justin Tucker $4 San Francisco 49ers $6 Seattle Seahawks $6

Chocula,

I'm not trying to get rich off of this, just cover the costs and time to update/manage/fund this year to year.. I will be charging 4.99 per team. The cost is associate per team, and not per account.

Thanks a ton for donating last year, I appreciate it! Good luck in the contest this year.
I hope you do make money it. Hell, I would be an intern for free for you if you taught me how to do it. Will gladly donate money again this season. The karma of the donation really helped me, so I thought it was great.

All I ask is that you HURRY... HAHA

Since I was the first to post my team, I may as well reveal the final team:

Andrew Luck $16

Russell Wilson $15

Ray Rice $28

C.J. Spiller $26

Frank Gore $20

Roy Helu $6

Justin Forsett $4

Demaryius Thomas $24

Andre Johnson $21

Andre Hopkins $10

Golden Tate $10

Kenbrell Thompkins $2

Jermichael Finley $18

Jordan Cameron $12

David Ausberry $4

Julius Thomas $2

Justin Tucker $4

Garrett Hartley $4

Kai Forbath $3

San Francisco 49ers $6

Seattle Seahawks $6 0.00

Chocula,

I hope you do make money it. Hell, I would be an intern for free for you if you taught me how to do it. Will gladly donate money again this season. The karma of the donation really helped me, so I thought it was great.

All I ask is that you HURRY... HAHA
Thanks! Ok, so all the teams are loaded in and available. I have to adjust for the new flex position and the KR/PR touchdowns... I will make sure to have that wrapped up before the games kickoff this weekend.

Anyone can check it out now, please let me know via PM here, at ffltools or in the ffltools forums if any teams or scores are incorrect.

Romo

Vick

Schaub

a lot of teams teams have the Vick/Manuel tandem backing up a solid QB. i really wanted to pair them together too, but their bye weeks urged me otherwise.

McCoy

Wilson

Lacy

Joique Bell

Christine Micheal

Bye weeks in week 9 and 12 really limited who i could use. So i picked McCoy over Spiller, and Wilson over Bush as my 1 and 2.

AJ GreenAndre Johnson

Amendola

Micheal Floyd

Kenbrell

Green was the only player who i use in my first run through that made it through the edits. the rest of the guys kind of just fit into place.

Graham

Cameron

Julius Thomas

had Gronk but my late bye weeks were too heavy as it was. regardless, i wanted a premium TE.

Bullock

Haus

Brown

Packers

Balt

21 total. made it through the bye weeks last year but my roster was too spread out for the late full schedule weeks. hoping the smaller/condensed roster does better
Mine is very similar.

Brady Vick Schaub

McCoy Wilson Gio Woodhead Bell

D. Thomas AJ Amendola Harvin Blackmon Kenbrell

Gronk JThomas Fasano

I didn't do a good job of avoiding the late byes.

119 teams with Peyton Manning, D. Thomas and Julius Thomas.

And 6 huge Broncos fans who have those three plus Welker.

They would advance just on those 4 players if there were cuts this week.

Nobody has all 4 Jacksons, all 5 Johnsons, or all 4 Joneses or all 4 Smiths

-QG

Ownership stats

Contest querier so you can search for combinations of guys.
Kerwynn Williams $ 3 0.0 100.0 |
The only guy not picked by anyone? That is impressive.
:no:

7 people have him: http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/contest_querier.php?elimweek=100&player_1=WillKe04&player_2=x&player_3=x&player_4=x&player_5=x&query_type=1

That's not enough to round up to 0.1 percentage so it shows up as 0.0 :)

I don't recall there ever being a player on 0 entries.

-QG

Been a subscriber for I don't know how long but for some reason never entered this until this year! Not sure if it's usually best to load up on quantity instead of quality, but Im liking things so far! Tried to go for a good mix of high upside/high floor guys mixed in with a few swing for the fences and safe PPR plays. Sounds like it will take absolutely EVERYTHING falling into place to get even remotely close to winning though

QB - Colin Kaepernick/$18

QB - Michael Vick/$9

RB - Trent Richardson/$27

RB - Reggie Bush/$23

RB - David Wilson/$21

RB - Bilal Powell/$3

RB - LeGarrette Blount/$2

RB - Felix Jones/$2

WR - Dez Bryant/$26

WR - AJ Green/$25

WR - Reggie Wayne/$19

WR - Sidney Rice/$10