What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sunday Morning Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Brian Quick: Golden or Fool's Gold? He has had two weeks where he caught 7 receptions and has 170 some yards in first two games. He appears to be the primary receiver. Will he have a good week today against a suspect Dallas defense?
low ceiling/high floor WR3/Flex

WR and a Flex spot open. Pick 2 in a non-PPR league:

Keenan Allen, Pierre Garcon, Knile Davis, Ahmad Bradshaw, Alfred Blue

Thanks in advance Bloom!

Ok, last one, hopefully (So. Many. Leagues). Thanks again!

League #2, I'm waffling at WR. I have CPatt, Sanders, Welker and I need two.

I'm leaning CPatt and Welker because SEA is weakest against the slot (Welker), and SEA allowed fewer that 40 YPG against WR 2's (Sanders) last year.

League #3: Miller or Joique in flex? Leaning Joique (he's the better back despite RBBC...he's better than Bush, too)

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard scoring

Have Charles and Davis...all other RB's are early games...

Have Gio in as RB1

Take chance that the Charles/Davis situation clears up before kickoff and I can confidently start one...or play it safe and go with Donald Brown or Terrance West

Thanks!

Thanks so much for answering my question Bloom. And thanks in advance for your help with a quick follow-on...

Who do you expect has more value in PPR *AFTER* today....Knile Davis or Alfred Blue?

Ok, last one, hopefully (So. Many. Leagues). Thanks again!

League #2, I'm waffling at WR. I have CPatt, Sanders, Welker and I need two.

I'm leaning CPatt and Welker because SEA is weakest against the slot (Welker), and SEA allowed fewer that 40 YPG against WR 2's (Sanders) last year.

League #3: Miller or Joique in flex? Leaning Joique (he's the better back despite RBBC...he's Bette than Bush, too)
sit welker

Standard scoring

Have Charles and Davis...all other RB's are early games...

Have Gio in as RB1

Take chance that the Charles/Davis situation clears up before kickoff and I can confidently start one...or play it safe and go with Donald Brown or Terrance West

Thanks!
safe w west

Apartment in south Austin or house in Taylor or Bastrop? Raised in the 45 but my dad moved to Bastrop and Ma is in Taylor. Which has the better Que?

Or… Donnell or Cameron TE, Ridley or K Wright in Flex. PPR.

Need Help

WR2: Floyd AZ, Cruz NYG, Maclin PHI

Flex: Woodhead SD or any of the above

Thanks

PPR and 0.25 per rush

Users who are viewing this thread