What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Super Bowl LVIII - San Francisco 49'ers 14-5 vs Kansas City Chiefs 14-6*** (+2, 47.5) Chiefs are World Champions 25-22 in Overtime (1 Viewer)

Gotta give them credit and show some love. Usher and the rest clearly put a lot of thought and effort into putting on a great show. Lots of great visuals, choreography and a pretty extensive music package. Even if the music isn’t your cup of tea—I think you gotta respect what they put together.
The skating thing was amazing - show started shakey, closed magnificently

That could’ve been much worse

What was the deal with the guitar part? Does she actually play or was it some guitar hero thingy. Seemed out of place

In the first half, the Chiefs targeted TE Travis Kelce just one time. He has one catch for 1 yards. With Dre Greenlaw (Achilles) out, you can expect Andy Reid to attack the middle of the field over the next 30 minutes.

I'd be stunned if Kelce/Grey wasn't unlocked. Chiefs have shown they're fantastic at 2nd half adjustments/game-planning, especially in the Superbowl.

In the first half, the Chiefs targeted TE Travis Kelce just one time. He has one catch for 1 yards. With Dre Greenlaw (Achilles) out, you can expect Andy Reid to attack the middle of the field over the next 30 minutes.

if I am Reid, I would feed Kelce a lot this half, even if he is covered or double covered in fear of Kelce beating him up in the locker room.

The couch potatoe commercial was spot on. That’s our country..we’re doomed…need a kelce td and Brock for 5 more yards rushing to hit an eight game parlay….love Taylor, refs aren’t effecting the game, half time show sucked but so does Aerosmith and Springsteen….what are you going to do…..I watch football and enjoy it…the static means nothing…what’s wrong with some of you…

Users who are viewing this thread