What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Super Bowl LVIII - San Francisco 49'ers 14-5 vs Kansas City Chiefs 14-6*** (+2, 47.5) Chiefs are World Champions 25-22 in Overtime (2 Viewers)

Both teams have a turnover that doesn't bite them in the butt.

But SF just seems like the team that is more on a mission.

Feels like Frisco should be up by a lot more than 7 points imo. Just seems like they have massively outplayed KC but somehow this is still a one possession game. I feel like they need to extend this lead as I wouldn’t bet on Mahomes looking this bad all game.

How is it possible that #10 is the best that KC can do at RB? He is one of the worst football players I have ever seen.

Remember when Philly was ahead and driving for what felt like an unsurmountable lead and Hurts or someone fumbled, KC ran it back for a TD I think and the game changed,

I just want to see a 5-6 minute drive and a FG attempt
47.5/u
:towelwave:

KC dodged a bullet when Baltimore wouldn’t run the ball vs them. SF needs to man up and shove the ball down KC’s throat. But will Shanahan do it?

Users who are viewing this thread