What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Superbowl Match up: Manning vs Manning (1 Viewer)

KellysHeroes

Footballguy
Giants is by far the best team in the NFC, I don't see anyone taking them out.... and I don't many will disagree that NYG will be in the Superbowl this yr. The AFC is a little messy. Titans are doing amazing, but its still hard to believe that they will get to the superbowl... I know Collins played well last week, but I can't trust him in the playoffs.

Indy is getting hot, thier playing well again... the defense is starting to look good. I'm thinking that there will be a good chance for a Manning vs Manning Superbowl.

Thoughts

Giants is by far the best team in the NFC, I don't see anyone taking them out.... and I don't many will disagree that NYG will be in the Superbowl this yr. The AFC is a little messy. Titans are doing amazing, but its still hard to believe that they will get to the superbowl... I know Collins played well last week, but I can't trust him in the playoffs. Indy is getting hot, thier playing well again... the defense is starting to look good. I'm thinking that there will be a good chance for a Manning vs Manning Superbowl.Thoughts
Indy wasn't hot on Sunday, Pittsburgh was cold. With decent QB play by Ben that game wouldn't have been close.

Giants is by far the best team in the NFC, I don't see anyone taking them out.... and I don't many will disagree that NYG will be in the Superbowl this yr. The AFC is a little messy. Titans are doing amazing, but its still hard to believe that they will get to the superbowl... I know Collins played well last week, but I can't trust him in the playoffs. Indy is getting hot, thier playing well again... the defense is starting to look good. I'm thinking that there will be a good chance for a Manning vs Manning Superbowl.Thoughts
I agree the giants are the best in the NFC and will be real tough to beat in the playoffs at home. As far as the colts, I just dont like them having to go on the road in january at either New England, Pittsburgh or Tennesse and winning. I just dont see it IMO. Also about Kerry Collins, I know he had a rough superbowl against the ravens which were like one of the best defenses of all time. In the NFC Championship game against the Vikings he threw 5 tds and played awesome so I think Kerry can lead Tenn to the dance IMO.

Indy wasn't hot on Sunday, Pittsburgh was cold. With decent QB play by Ben that game wouldn't have been close.
:goodposting: homer...

The AFC is pretty open. I would rank the teams in order of possibility as: Titans>>>>> Pittsburgh>>Colts>> Pats>Jets>Bolts>Ravens.

Users who are viewing this thread