What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Thanksgiving Game Thread - Green Bay at Detroit*** (1 Viewer)

That is just based on his rep. Freeman did the same thing but worse and didn't even draw a flag. Suh has a huge target on his chest.

:lol: at Fox drowning out the crowd noise once a lot of boos were heard early on.
That's funny. I had it on mute...was the crowd a little underwhelmed?
Quite a few boos at the very start, and then no crowd noise the rest of the way. The funniest part was the singer yelling, "C'mon, Detroit," followed by dead silence for the TV viewers. :lmao:
They could of put anyone out their and called them Nickelback, who knows what these guys look like?
I know the lead singer looks almost exactly like Luis Gonzalez from the Arizona Diamondbacks baseball team. Still mind boggling why they don't get some bands that football fans might actually enjoy for the halftime shows.

:lol: at Fox drowning out the crowd noise once a lot of boos were heard early on.
Quite a few boos at the very start, and then no crowd noise the rest of the way. The funniest part was the singer yelling, "C'mon, Detroit," followed by dead silence for the TV viewers. :lmao:
They could of put anyone out their and called them Nickelback, who knows what these guys look like?
I know the lead singer looks almost exactly like Luis Gonzalez from the Arizona Diamondbacks baseball team. Still mind boggling why they don't get some bands that football fans might actually enjoy for the halftime shows.
yeah, nickleback and the black eyed peas :lol:

for those of us not at a tv - what did suh do?
During a successful stop on 3rd down by the Lions, Suh was shoving a Packers player's head into the ground repeatedly, then decided to stomp on the players arm with his cleats deliberately and angrily. He was then ejected and acted like a baby slash angry gorilla as he stomped off the field.

Pushed a lineman and his helmet into the ground after the play and then stomped on him with his foot with some force when getting up. Uncalled for and incredibly stupid on his part.

Last edited by a moderator:
TD Kuhn. i'll be back in 1/2 hour when they run the next play

As a Canadian who is absolutely ashamed of these guys.... I do have to add the following:All the Right Reasons was certified 8x Platinum by the RIAA on October 7, 2009, making it one of the top 200 best-selling albums of all time in the US. In the US, All the Right Reasons had sold 7,472,000 copies as of April, 2011.

Just sayin'...

Suh wasnt slamming the guys head, he was just pushing on it. The stomp is what got him the flag...and rightfully so.

After a play he was on the ground on top of a GB player and he pushed/slammed his helmet into the ground 2-3 times as he got up. Then, it seemed like when he saw that he got a flag he kicked down on the player....

Everytime Kuhn runs in for a TD, James Starks vomits on the inside. How can you let a player rush the hard yards and never give him goaline looks?

I feel for Suh though. After watching how the Refs have screwed your team all game, your going to let the emotions get the best of you. Next time he should just kick the Ref instead.

Users who are viewing this thread