What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The other LT2 (1 Viewer)

Harry Beanbag

Sausage King of Chicago
This may not have any relevance ot those still in fantasy football mode, but I found this to be an interesting read.

Coffee with LaTorsha Tomlinson

An interview with LT's wife without him around. Although none of us need another article to read to provide us with more reason to be in awe or to respect the man, but this one might be worth the time. After hearing how his wife speaks of him you can't help but root for him not only from a fantasy standpoint but for him to go all the way and win the Super Bowl.

Disclaimer: Reading this article will not help you win your fantasy championship so spare me the taunts of "Wrong Forum".

Seriously, I don't have LT2 on any of my teams, I see FF teams with LT2 killing everybody, and no matter how hard I try I can't bring myself to hate him because he's so classy on the field, has a great approach to the game, and then reading stuff like this makes it even harder to not like the guy. Dammit. :confused:

Q: Do you know he's talking to you?A: Definitely, and especially if I am watching an away game, he'll do certain things on the field or into the camera. Like if he takes a hard hit, he knows I'm sitting there at home saying 'Get up, get up, get up.' If you watch him, he will take his fist and hit it once to his chest pad, that let's me know that he's okay. Sometimes he'll actually turn to the camera in the middle of the game and mouth 'I love you.' He actually does it all the time. After he broke the record (NFL single season TD record) and the guys lifted him up in the end zone, he went to go sit on the bench and mouthed, 'I love you.' He does it a lot. He can have a conversation with me and basically no one else really knows what's going on.
This is what I found most appealing in the interview. Good Read and Good Individual

jpeeters said:
Seriously, I don't have LT2 on any of my teams, I see FF teams with LT2 killing everybody, and no matter how hard I try I can't bring myself to hate him because he's so classy on the field, has a great approach to the game, and then reading stuff like this makes it even harder to not like the guy. Dammit. :kicksrock:
LT2 has been on my main rivals team since our league started and i really try to hate him but can't. all of the other players on his team are now some of my least favorite in the league, but i just cant hate tomlinson

Users who are viewing this thread