What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Real Official wildcard game 2 *** Steeler Vs Bengals *** (1 Viewer)

And what is the risk of Ben taking a snap, moving to wherever and taking a knee...then spiking to take the clock down to almost nothing?

Why leave time on the clock?

I have no dog in this race.

But because of how Cincy acted, I couldnt be happier that they lost and lost this way.

The Fans at the game tonight who were cheering Bens injury, this is why you do not ever do what they did tonight.

And what is the risk of Ben taking a snap, moving to wherever and taking a knee...then spiking to take the clock down to almost nothing?

Why leave time on the clock?
No timeouts, would have to be very quick to the line...opportunity for the defense to stall. I get it.

Another flag...Cinci is going to let Pitt win this game.

I'm speechless.

And I agree with Simms, this is kinda sad.

Poor Bengals fans
I do feel bad for Bengals fans and the offense who won the game. Even Jeremy Hill deserves better. He didn't lose it with the fumble, Burfict and Jones lost it with their idiocy. Just win the game without taking cheap shots and acting like #####-bags.

How they call that I have no idea, from now on throw your head in to the defender if at all possible and you will get the call. Brown when from like what 6'1? down to 4'3?

Way to go NFL killing what could have been finally a good game.

Pac Man Jones really didn't do much. That was Burfict and Joey Porter. Porter shouldn't have been on the field there.

CBS director is the worst. They keep talking abiut important plays all night and show 1 distant replay of each. If even one.

How they call that I have no idea, from now on throw your head in to the defender if at all possible and you will get the call. Brown when from like what 6'1? down to 4'3?

Dude went head hunting on him...there was zero need for it...it was dangerous and 100% a dirty hit.

Roger G: "Hey what's the Cincy splits for TV in NE."

NFL Exec: "Not as good as Pitt in Denver."

RG: "Make the call. We can't let this stand."

Lol. So ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread