What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. Picasso wouldn't be as widely mocked and transparent. She just refuses to budge off of her talking points. But makes no effort to reconcile them to reality. And she's not even that iron-willed. Looks like it's already taking its toll bigly.
She has to stand up there and shill for this dysfunctional group of losers and she sounds ok probably 95% of the time. 

Still amazed that there are people that Hillary would be doing a worse job than Trump right now.
Still amazed that there are people that think Hillary would be doing better.  Seems to me if she was going to do a better job SHE WOULD BE DOING IT, no?  And yet she lost, historically, to someone she was SUPPOSED TO BE DOING BETTER AGAINST. 

Not a Maddow fan by any measure, but I stumbled into her show tonight and it's ...vicious2

ETA: Full disclosure  :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really care, TBH.  It is what it is.  I'm okay with that. :shrug:

It could be worse: We could have the stink of smugly proclaiming our candidate as the next POTUS (rigging the the whole process and guaranteeing victory, btw) and then getting historically crushed.  Come to think of it, the stink of losing to one of the worst candidates absolutely has to be worse.
Fair enough. Everything wrong or bad in the world isn't the fault of democrats. I hope you learn that someday. 

Believe it or not, but I think Trump is probably generally a fun guy to be around
I can't imagine having fun being around a self-aggrandizing narcissistic blowhard, unless you're naturally a sycophant. I'm having trouble remembering an example where I saw someone having fun around him. Heck, his wife seems generally miserable when he's around. Does he even have friends?  I never watched Celebrity Apprentice, however, so maybe those people genuinely had fun hanging out with him. 

Now George W.?  I bet he's fun to be around. Bill Clinton is a blast as well I imagine.  Hillary?  I'm guessing she's incredibly painful to be around. Al Gore too. 

Still amazed that there are people that think Hillary would be doing better.  Seems to me if she was going to do a better job SHE WOULD BE DOING IT, no?  And yet she lost, historically, to someone she was SUPPOSED TO BE DOING BETTER AGAINST. 
The dead guy from weekend at Bernie's would be doing better. 

So...then no...just more trolling as you have under every alias you have been suspended from or banned from on here ever.

Ok...bye now.  (thats your cue to whine about the last word...as you get the last word in like you always do)
Wait..didn't you say "Bye now" like 3 pages ago?  When are you actually going to leave?  We're kind of all waiting for you to go.  Like now.

Hillary won the primary because she had black support in the south. Bernie never had a real chance. End of story. 
Told my daughter the same thing. She was a huge Sanders backer was one of his delegates from Boulder county. It was over before he got on a roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread