What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Threat against my son - am I wrong to be freaking out? (1 Viewer)

Still catching up on all the replies, but just got off a call with the principal. I don't have all the details, but he said they spoke with the teacher and interviewed the boys in the class individually (not sure whether it was some or all of them) and were shocked to hear what has been going on with this child. He stated that this student is extremely troubled and very much in need of help, and that while this is a very sad situation, this school is not the appropriate place for him to get that help. Today is his last day at the school. Again, he did not provide all the details of what he learned, but made it very apparent that it was extremely disturbing and that while the conversation will be difficult, the decision was an easy one. He stated that his primary responsibility as a school administrator was to ensure the safety of their students and that based on what he has learned, he must be asked to leave. I feel bad for the kid, and his mom. But my child's safety is paramount, and given the tenor of my conversation with the principal, I feel even more strongly that the right decision has been made. By the way, he confirmed that he had not been made aware of any of the things that have been going on with this student, and expressed disappointment that he had to hear about it first from a parent.
:thumbup: I feel for the kid and his mom, but the principal is right, safety of others is paramount
Let's unpack this a little bit. His mother - while perhaps a nice lady - has fostered an environment where Greg's actions have been unchecked and left to marinate into a sea of anger and aggression. Scooby nailed this early on in that Greg is a sociopath. To enable his access to guns and what I'm assuming are violent video games and not stepping up to put her child in the right school where he can get the proper education and guidance is unconscionable. I feel bad for the kid, but what this parent - this mother - has helped create is precisely the sort of monster that created this unneeded disruption and fear into the lives of a great man and his family.
The birthday party is weird but seems like we don't know enough to blame the mom.

1st, I can tell this is a "white person's problem".2nd, those that have made comments referencing "the teacher is to blame" or "it's the teachers fault for letting it get this far" or "the teacher should be fired" are laughable.3rd, the one comment I read about "red tape" is exactly that. I hear threats of all kinds at school every day, see fights every day without suspensions, hear and get sworn at every day with no recourse. Red tape it is and in the long run, tha kid, Greg, will be behind bars or begging for money.4th, this is private school so things should be different... but I doubt they are much different.
First: I guess you could say it is a "white person's problem," but only because my gut feeling is that only white people shoot up schools. And I get the feeling BB is not concerned about his kid being beat-up (garden variety bully) but rather is concerned that this kid is seriously unwell and would be a danger to shoot his kid, and others. Calling it "white person's problem" is just stupid. A fear of getting shot is a real fear, no matter your socioeconomic or racial status.

Second: If the teacher had information about a kid being a bully or a danger or harming other kids, then yes, that teacher should have reported it to the administration.

I have no idea what you are trying to say with your third or fourh points.
If you get to call school violence a "white person problem", do I get to call street violence a "black person problem"?
Just in case it wasn't clear, I wasn't serious when I said school shootings are "white people problems." I was going for rediculous.

Still catching up on all the replies, but just got off a call with the principal. I don't have all the details, but he said they spoke with the teacher and interviewed the boys in the class individually (not sure whether it was some or all of them) and were shocked to hear what has been going on with this child. He stated that this student is extremely troubled and very much in need of help, and that while this is a very sad situation, this school is not the appropriate place for him to get that help. Today is his last day at the school. Again, he did not provide all the details of what he learned, but made it very apparent that it was extremely disturbing and that while the conversation will be difficult, the decision was an easy one. He stated that his primary responsibility as a school administrator was to ensure the safety of their students and that based on what he has learned, he must be asked to leave.

I feel bad for the kid, and his mom. But my child's safety is paramount, and given the tenor of my conversation with the principal, I feel even more strongly that the right decision has been made.

By the way, he confirmed that he had not been made aware of any of the things that have been going on with this student, and expressed disappointment that he had to hear about it first from a parent.
Awesome! Best outcome anyone could ask for here. Well, other than the kid being incarcerated or moving out of the country.
Its a good outcome. But Greg isn't going to get the help he needs. He'll just be someone else's problem now. So, not the best outcome imo.
I was putting myself in the position of a dad whose kid's life was threatened by another kid who sounds like a dangerous and unstable nutjob. Sure, I hope he gets help, but it's 99% relief that my kid isn't subjected to this anymore and 1% gee, I hope the nutjob gets counseling. Because let's face it, this is happening every day and the money isn't there to give these kids the help they need. Give 'em a D- and move 'em to the next grade. We vote for this system because we don't want to pay higher taxes.

1st, I can tell this is a "white person's problem".2nd, those that have made comments referencing "the teacher is to blame" or "it's the teachers fault for letting it get this far" or "the teacher should be fired" are laughable.3rd, the one comment I read about "red tape" is exactly that. I hear threats of all kinds at school every day, see fights every day without suspensions, hear and get sworn at every day with no recourse. Red tape it is and in the long run, tha kid, Greg, will be behind bars or begging for money.4th, this is private school so things should be different... but I doubt they are much different.
First: I guess you could say it is a "white person's problem," but only because my gut feeling is that only white people shoot up schools. And I get the feeling BB is not concerned about his kid being beat-up (garden variety bully) but rather is concerned that this kid is seriously unwell and would be a danger to shoot his kid, and others. Calling it "white person's problem" is just stupid. A fear of getting shot is a real fear, no matter your socioeconomic or racial status.

Second: If the teacher had information about a kid being a bully or a danger or harming other kids, then yes, that teacher should have reported it to the administration.

I have no idea what you are trying to say with your third or fourh points.
If you get to call school violence a "white person problem", do I get to call street violence a "black person problem"?
Just in case it wasn't clear, I wasn't serious when I said school shootings are "white people problems." I was going for rediculous.
As am I, though my post was really responding to MarioKev's, not yours.

It would be awesome if the kid was just a garden-variety bully and Littlebottom and his friends made all this stuff up in order to get him kicked out of school. That's just as good as punching him in the nose - better actually. Figuring out how to dispose of your enemies without getting your own hands dirty is more helpful than simply learning to stand up for oneself.
that would not be good at all

you kind of scare me
Sometimes I'm kidding.

Still catching up on all the replies, but just got off a call with the principal. I don't have all the details, but he said they spoke with the teacher and interviewed the boys in the class individually (not sure whether it was some or all of them) and were shocked to hear what has been going on with this child. He stated that this student is extremely troubled and very much in need of help, and that while this is a very sad situation, this school is not the appropriate place for him to get that help. Today is his last day at the school. Again, he did not provide all the details of what he learned, but made it very apparent that it was extremely disturbing and that while the conversation will be difficult, the decision was an easy one. He stated that his primary responsibility as a school administrator was to ensure the safety of their students and that based on what he has learned, he must be asked to leave. I feel bad for the kid, and his mom. But my child's safety is paramount, and given the tenor of my conversation with the principal, I feel even more strongly that the right decision has been made. By the way, he confirmed that he had not been made aware of any of the things that have been going on with this student, and expressed disappointment that he had to hear about it first from a parent.
Awesome! Best outcome anyone could ask for here. Well, other than the kid being incarcerated or moving out of the country.
Its a good outcome. But Greg isn't going to get the help he needs. He'll just be someone else's problem now. So, not the best outcome imo.
Whatever the help Greg needs it most assuredly will not come from a private school, unless it is one designed to deal with his "disorder".

Still catching up on all the replies, but just got off a call with the principal. I don't have all the details, but he said they spoke with the teacher and interviewed the boys in the class individually (not sure whether it was some or all of them) and were shocked to hear what has been going on with this child. He stated that this student is extremely troubled and very much in need of help, and that while this is a very sad situation, this school is not the appropriate place for him to get that help. Today is his last day at the school. Again, he did not provide all the details of what he learned, but made it very apparent that it was extremely disturbing and that while the conversation will be difficult, the decision was an easy one. He stated that his primary responsibility as a school administrator was to ensure the safety of their students and that based on what he has learned, he must be asked to leave.

I feel bad for the kid, and his mom. But my child's safety is paramount, and given the tenor of my conversation with the principal, I feel even more strongly that the right decision has been made.

By the way, he confirmed that he had not been made aware of any of the things that have been going on with this student, and expressed disappointment that he had to hear about it first from a parent.
:thumbup:

I feel for the kid and his mom, but the principal is right, safety of others is paramount
Let's unpack this a little bit. His mother - while perhaps a nice lady - has fostered an environment where Greg's actions have been unchecked and left to marinate into a sea of anger and aggression. Scooby nailed this early on in that Greg is a sociopath. To enable his access to guns and what I'm assuming are violent video games and not stepping up to put her child in the right school where he can get the proper education and guidance is unconscionable. I feel bad for the kid, but what this parent - this mother - has helped create is precisely the sort of monster that created this unneeded disruption and fear into the lives of a great man and his family.
I agree, and I'd also suspect that mom's a complete doormat to the men in her lives which only makes getting this kid to come correct more difficult.
I bet she's hot, though.

:thumbup: I feel for the kid and his mom, but the principal is right, safety of others is paramount
The birthday party is weird but seems like we don't know enough to blame the mom.
Weird? Giving a sociopath access to handguns among peers he has verbally threatened to murder? Yeah...I guess that is a little weird, Fatguy.

Glad that this issue moved in the right direction so quickly.

How far away does this kid live from Littlebottom?

Do the girl's parents know that their daughter was in this crazy kid's crosshairs?

I feel for the kid and his mom, but the principal is right, safety of others is paramount
I agree, and I'd also suspect that mom's a complete doormat to the men in her lives which only makes getting this kid to come correct more difficult.
I bet she's hot, though.
She's probably attractive, but not completely "hot". Women that beat down emotionally don't tend to put a lot into their appearance.

OTOH I'd bet the farm she's extremely kinky in a submissive way.

<------- profiling

1st, I can tell this is a "white person's problem".

2nd, those that have made comments referencing "the teacher is to blame" or "it's the teachers fault for letting it get this far" or "the teacher should be fired" are laughable.

3rd, the one comment I read about "red tape" is exactly that. I hear threats of all kinds at school every day, see fights every day without suspensions, hear and get sworn at every day with no recourse. Red tape it is and in the long run, tha kid, Greg, will be behind bars or begging for money.

4th, this is private school so things should be different... but I doubt they are much different.
This is Psycho Kev, right? Is my alias notebook correct? Yes?

You are still perhaps the biggest idiot I have ever encountered in well over 10 years of FBG interaction. Congrats are in order. You are dumb beyond verbal description. The fact that you are even in the proximity of the field of teaching frightens me.
Mario Kart?

Officer Pete Malloy said:
The problem is that Greg isn't a bully in the traditional sense.

He's a kid with (what sounds like) a pretty bad emotional disability.

I deal with kids like this all the time. This isn't the Brady Bunch. Standing up to Buddy Hinton is going to solve anything.
Again, if that's the case, then what I'm saying no longer applies. However, if this kid is truly walking around threatening murder, socking children in the face with impunity, and the school hasn't seen fit to act, then either the school is REALLY asleep at the switch or the information we've been given has been greatly exaggerated. If the former, then dealing with it through the school is absolutely the right way to go. If the latter, and the school isn't going to solve the problem, then BB's kid is either going to have to solve it himself or spend his life running away. I've done both in my own childhood and I wouldn't wish the latter on my worst enemy. It's no way to live.
Why do you keep on with the if the original post hasn't been exaggerated? BB is not one prone to hyperbole, in fact quite the opposite IMO. Why wouldn't you take what he's said at face value? Greg is not your typical bully.
I know HE isn't, but as I have several nieces and nephews and their friends around quite a bit (they're all between 7 and 11), I am aware that children that age very easily CAN be. I find it hard to believe (and distressing if true) that a kid in a 25-student private school class can walk around punching multiple people in the face, talking about strangulation, etc.. without anyone in a position of authority doing anything meaningful about it. That wouldn't have happened in my public school with 10 times that many kids in a class.
Speaking of hyperbole and exaggeration, what public school has 250 students in a single classroom?
My son has over 140 in his Music Appreciation class. It's a Middle School and the class is an easy elective for grades 6-8. I can imagine 250 is in the realm of possibility.
140? WTF.

And I'm pretty sure EG was talking about 250 kids per grade level aka "class".
Yeah, I already addressed that.

I grew up in the nation's most densely populated state, in a suburban town where 90% of homeowners were employed in NYC and starting families. Almost every block in town had 80% of the families with multiple kids in the same general age range. Our classes were huge. They didn't have nearly enough teachers - I can vividly remember being in 40-50+ classrooms and spending a lot of time unattended entirely. I would spend 20-30 minutes at a clip perfecting the act of standing on the toilet seats in the bathroom stalls, stepping on the plunger, and then pretending I was being sucked into the toilet, to the delight of those outside the stall. It was a masterwork.

The point being, if you can't get away with that kind of crap in 4th grade when there are so many more students to watch, you shouldn't be able to get away with it in a class of 25, especially in a school where the parents are paying for their children to attend and as such are liable to be far more demanding of quality education and supervision.

I bet she's hot, though.
Is it bad that I just had a 3 minute conversation in my head about how hot a woman would have to be for me to want to have sex with her if she had a unbalanced and potentially dangerous son? I went through all the purmutations of risk factors, including how old the kid was, how old my kids would be, what kind of weapons the kid may have access to, whether there are locks on the doors, whether she has my home address, whether she's really, really, really hot, how long was the last time I had sex, etc.

I could probably devote a good 30 minutes to working this out in my head. I'm not sure this sort of thinking is healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

I bet she's hot, though.
She's probably attractive, but not completely "hot". Women that beat down emotionally don't tend to put a lot into their appearance.

<------- profiling
How about I get 4:1 odds on hot? And not GM standard hot, which is more generous than an Entertainment Tonight movie review, but we can go to the Offdee Scale with this.

Excellent news. Problem solved. I hope Greg gets the help he clearly needs and that this teacher gets suspended without pay for letting this go on as long as it has.
8 years from now...

http://www.zerve.com/uploads/e1/26/e0/f0c452093737ccdf42d5533a5ee026e1-716x716.jpg
I didn't want to, but I :lmao:

It would be awesome if the kid was just a garden-variety bully and Littlebottom and his friends made all this stuff up in order to get him kicked out of school. That's just as good as punching him in the nose - better actually. Figuring out how to dispose of your enemies without getting your own hands dirty is more helpful than simply learning to stand up for oneself.

you kind of scare me
Sometimes I'm kidding.
Sometimes... :unsure:

I bet she's hot, though.
Is it bad that I just had a 3 minute conversation in my head about how hot a woman would have to be for me to want to have sex with her if she had a unbalanced and potentially dangerous son? I went through all the purmutations of risk factors, including how old the kid was, how old my kids would be, what kind of weapons the kid may have access to, whether there are locks on the doors, whether she has my home address, whether she's really, really, really hot, how long was the last time I had sex, etc.

I could probably devote a good 30 minutes to working this out in my head. I'm not sure that sort of this is healthy.
You could always just have awkward sex with her in a garage and give her a fake name Gadzooks style. You don't have to date her.

you kind of scare me
Sometimes I'm kidding.
you scare me enough that i was unsure

:)

I bet she's hot, though.

<------- profiling
How about I get 4:1 odds on hot? And not GM standard hot, which is more generous than an Entertainment Tonight movie review, but we can go to the Offdee Scale with this.
I'll go with those odds, defining "hot" as 8 or higher?

reference: 8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school (upper class of hot women)

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/offdee/offdee%20Scale/TOS8c.jpg

I bet she's hot, though.

I could probably devote a good 30 minutes to working this out in my head. I'm not sure that sort of this is healthy.
You could always just have awkward sex with her in a garage and give her a fake name Gadzooks style. You don't have to date her.
Yeah, there is still the chance that Hannibal Lecter Jr. flips out when he sees his mom crying, tracks me down, and cuts out my liver when I'm sleeping.

So she's still gotta be kinda hot.

To play The Devil's advocate here, the mom probably felt she was getting the boy the help that he needs in the private school; I am sure there is a learning curve here. Right about now Mommagreg is getting another piece in the puzzle that makes up Greg. I think the conclusions that his mother is a whore that let's her child run around unchecked, are unfounded and probably incorrect; they also do not fit the description of someone who is willing to take on the considerable costs of a private school.

I bet she's hot, though.

<------- profiling

reference: 8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school (upper class of hot women)

Gimme 7.5?

I bet she's hot, though.

Yeah, there is still the chance that Hannibal Lecter Jr. flips out when he sees his mom crying, tracks me down, and cuts out my liver when I'm sleeping.

So she's still gotta be kinda hot.
Offdee 7? or would 6 do?

To play The Devil's advocate here, the mom probably felt she was getting the boy the help that he needs in the private school; I am sure there is a learning curve here. Right about now Mommagreg is getting another piece in the puzzle that makes up Greg. I think the conclusions that his mother is a whore that let's her child run around unchecked, are unfounded and probably incorrect; they also do not fit the description of someone who is willing to take on the considerable costs of a private school.
Perhaps, but I have not necessarily found a positive correlation between wealth and common sense. Also, her "choice" of school may have been greatly limited if her little angel's got a history of getting expelled from schools in the area.

I bet she's hot, though.

<------- profiling

Gimme 7.5?
At 4:1 you get 8.

Plus, 7.5 ain't exactly defined. What is that - an 8, but with bad breath or one boob noticeably smaller than the other one?

you kind of scare me
Sometimes I'm kidding.
you scare me enough that i was unsure

:)
That's good. I am not one to be crossed.

I have two small children (preschool and first grade) and I would burn down any teacher who was so lax about such issues. BY the time I was done, that teacher would be reporting daily to the school admin/principal whether there were issues or not. Unbelievable that punches in the face and threats of violence arent being reported by the teacher. I would literally be in that principal's office dealing with this all day every day until I felt very very comfortable about how that school and teacher were going to handle similar things going forward. And I too am a proponent of "boys will be boys" and got in fights as a kid. I am not suggesting massive punishments....but when it comes to my kids I demand information, reporting and oversight.
Public schools legally dont really have to tell you anything they dont want to. We had something in our school a few months ago where a list was found. The school really didnt say anything to anyone and the only reason it got out was because something was leaked to the press. The school said they dealt with the issue and it went away. The parents were pissed, but the district basically gave them the finger. The law is an interesting thing
He's talking about the lack of communication between the teacher and school admin.

I 100% agree with Todd. The fact that this went unnoticed/reported is almost as unsettling as the threat itself. Thank god BB and his boy talk.
Bingo. I know there are limits on what information can be shared with parents, but I was stunned at the constant references to how shocked the school admin was to be hearing about this kid and his troubles and issues in the school. So for me, while the result with the young man is a good one, it doesnt address this teacher's failures and deficiencies and I would be on those non-stop until that principal made me positive nothing like that type of non-reporting could happen again.

Well then, you are going to have to explain to me how a mother who greenlights a birthday party to a shooting range with weapons capable of killing the very peers he threatened to murder prior and allows him to play what I'm assuming are violent video games online with the same students he threatened to kill is NOT letting her child run around a bit 'unchecked'. There is a least a hint of unchecking going on here.

I bet she's hot, though.

<------- profiling

Gimme 7.5?

Plus, 7.5 ain't exactly defined. What is that - an 8, but with bad breath or one boob noticeably smaller than the other one?
There's a 7.5 for a well defined reason. It allows for disagreements between Hard 8s and Clear 7s. Let's go down to 3:1 and I get 7.5?

To play The Devil's advocate here, the mom probably felt she was getting the boy the help that he needs in the private school; I am sure there is a learning curve here.
Why would you assume that? It seems to me that if the mom wanted the boy to get help at the private school, then the teacher would have been involved with such a plan.(And the teacher clearly is not acting like someone who was part of a plan to get help for that kid.)

I'm going to assume that the mother is a crack-head and/or smack junkie that slarves the dode for nickles. She also probably cheats on her taxes, punches cripples, rips the tags off of mattresses, drives slow in the left lane, is a neo-Nazi, posts movie and tv spoilers outside of tags, resets the SNES when you're beating her at Mario Kart, says 'can't you just do this yourself?' while giving a hand-job, refers to her pets as 'my kids', watches 'Dance Moms', and is a Patriots fan.

Gimme 7.5?

There's a 7.5 for a well defined reason. It allows for disagreements between Hard 8s and Clear 7s. Let's go down to 3:1 and I get 7.5?
Are we even going to get a pic on this? BB, you gonna produce for us?

I'm going to assume that the mother is a crack-head and/or smack junkie that slarves the dode for nickles. She also probably cheats on her taxes, punches cripples, rips the tags off of mattresses, drives slow in the left lane, is a neo-Nazi, posts movie and tv spoilers outside of tags, resets the SNES when you're beating her at Mario Kart, says 'can't you just do this yourself?' while giving a hand-job, refers to her pets as 'my kids', watches 'Dance Moms', and is a Patriots fan.
[eases pants down] Go on...

Getting caught up again. A few responses to some of the points raised.

Offdee 6.5 is where I'd put it

I don't think he lives near the school, but not entirely sure (will check the directory when I get home tonight). Doesn't live near us.

The birthday party was a couple months ago. While it took place after many of the angry outbursts and at least one of the punching incidents, it was well before the threat, which happened yesterday.

I'll be following up with the principal to discuss the communication issue, but, frankly, that was not the immediate concern for us.

Yes, if this were more of a garden variety bullying situation, I'd likely take a different approach.

Gimme 7.5?

I think we can trust and rely on our good friend BB to produce honest and forthright results without jeopardizing his reputation as a stand-up gentleman by posting pictures of a mother of a freshly expelled child to satisfy the hotness wager made by complete strangers on a message board designed for fantasy football nerds.

I don't think he lives near the school, but not entirely sure (will check the directory when I get home tonight). Doesn't live near us.

The birthday party was a couple months ago. While it took place after many of the angry outbursts and at least one of the punching incidents, it was well before the threat, which happened yesterday.

I'll be following up with the principal to discuss the communication issue, but, frankly, that was not the immediate concern for us.

Yes, if this were more of a garden variety bullying situation, I'd likely take a different approach.
you did well!

give yourself a parenting gold star

GOOD GOD DAAAAAMN IT!

Perhaps, but I have not necessarily found a positive correlation between wealth and common sense. Also, her "choice" of school may have been greatly limited if her little angel's got a history of getting expelled from schools in the area.
I am sure she has a slanted view of her child, as I assume we all do. Do you suggest that she put her child into a private school because a public school washed their hands of him; that is generally not how it works. While wealth doesn't bring common sense, poverty tends to lie more hand-in-hand with people who are "doormats". I am making the assumption BB's child attend a high level private school and their entry criteria should have screened out any glaring (and not so glaring) issues. I enjoy a good pile-on as much as the next guy but to characterize this lady as she has been here, is unfair.

To play The Devil's advocate here, the mom probably felt she was getting the boy the help that he needs in the private school; I am sure there is a learning curve here.
Why would you assume that? It seems to me that if the mom wanted the boy to get help at the private school, then the teacher would have been involved with such a plan.(And the teacher clearly is not acting like someone who was part of a plan to get help for that kid.)
To offer a possibility: Maybe the mother felt her son struggled because of his environment at another school, her view of the problem would be solved with just a change of venue; no need to enlist the teacher.

[*]I'd be pissed that this wasn't addressed when he punched the first kid.......or the second. I'd want to know what the teacher was thinking not reporting any of this.
That's what has me wondering if everything BB has been told is 100% accurate. Maybe it is, and the teacher/school really dropped the ball big-time. If that's the case, I suspect the situation will be remedied going forward.
Maybe the kid is on double secret probation.

Gimme 7.5?

I think we can trust and rely on our good friend BB to produce honest and forthright results without jeopardizing his reputation as a stand-up gentleman by posting pictures of a mother of a freshly expelled child to satisfy the hotness wager made by complete strangers on a message board designed for fantasy football nerds.
Good. My faith in humanity is restored.

Well then, you are going to have to explain to me how a mother who greenlights a birthday party to a shooting range with weapons capable of killing the very peers he threatened to murder prior and allows him to play what I'm assuming are violent video games online with the same students he threatened to kill is NOT letting her child run around a bit 'unchecked'. There is a least a hint of unchecking going on here.
Come on GM, while it isn't my cup of tea, I would not say having a birthday party at a gun range is "unchecked" and tens of thousand kids play shooting role player games (I did miss this in the OP's post, if it was there).

GOOD GOD DAAAAAMN IT!
:coffee:

Now we just need BB to test the kink factor and we're good to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tanner is destroying it in this thread. I haven't heard "slarving the dode" in forever.

Send your son to mma training and have him dislocate Greg's elbow. I'm not even joking. Fuming mad for you big bottom.
Maybe you should go over there and sweep the leg, red dragon
Greg is a garbage human being, and likely unredeemable. Perhaps, just perhaps, he have a chance a redemption and humility with a 9 month rehab. The older I get, the less interest I have in attempting to reach a zero like this kid.

This is all well and good until Greg shows up at the next track meet as the other team's javelin thrower.

You should definitely be freaking out. Greg should have been expelled after punching kids in the face twice. Now it's 100x worse than that. You and other parents should go to the administration and demand his immediate suspension while the administration catches up on the story, followed by expulsion. If the school doesn't immediately do something you should go to the cops.

Once the kid is expelled though I wouldn't worry about it. He'll be on to a new place with new people to bully and threaten.
Do not do this...lol

This is Psycho Kev, right? Is my alias notebook correct? Yes? You are still perhaps the biggest idiot I have ever encountered in well over 10 years of FBG interaction. Congrats are in order. You are dumb beyond verbal description. The fact that you are even in the proximity of the field of teaching frightens me.
Meh, you're an idiot of the highest order that has to make himself feel better on the Internet. Congrats on that, I guess. Those who are faulting the teacher need to teach yourselves. Public vs. private is a different ball game but not much. As was stated there are deeper issues involved here. Anyone taking the principals word here is naive. You don't think the principal knew about prior behavior issues with this child? You think the principal knew everything was hunky dory with Greg? C'mon. But, the red tape involved is ludicrous.

Users who are viewing this thread