What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ultra-MAGA Agenda 2022- We ❤️The Great MAGA King!!—-It was a good day! (2 Viewers)

I hope you’re wrong. Guess we will find out. 

Plenty of pro-choice people in Ohio too. 
I don't think there are enough light red suburban women to bridge the gap that's developed. This timeline that took place with Vance when combined with all of their ad campaigns really shows what's happened with this state over the last 5-10 years. Trump says jump, they say how high.

Must have walked there, needed nothing that is of short supply, and bought nothing.  Lol. 

There are many of us that are fortunate enough to recognize that we are "fine" and "doing ok still" and would be pretty petty to act as if the worst of times are upon us, personally, but it is also apparent that for anyone who is aware of their surroundings, there has been a lot of harm done in a very short amount of time.

Whether we choose to aknowledge it or not probably depends to what direct extent we have struggled if we are more financially vulnerable, more in the direct line of fire of being overwhelmed by border issues, issues with drugs flooding our communities, have had to juggle multiple issues on the school front with children still in school, etc.  

Perception of degree of inconvenience depends on who's ox is getting gored a lot of the time. 
Yeah but didn’t you hear?  This country has been “completely destroyed” over the last 2 years.   Perception is needed, it’s completely destroyed.  

22-0 for Trump endorsed candidates last night?  

I really hope he embraces this kingmaker role and defers to a younger MAGA candidate in 2024.  

Bingo...we have Bingo...not sure his ego will allow it, but he is much more effective in this role...he can get his supporters fired-up but because he is not actually running (yet, and hopefully never again) you don't get the blowback.

Yeah but didn’t you hear?  This country has been “completely destroyed” over the last 2 years.   Perception is needed, it’s completely destroyed.  

So that makes 6 years in a row if we are basing it on "perception."

Bingo...we have Bingo...not sure his ego will allow it, but he is much more effective in this role...he can get his supporters fired-up but because he is not actually running (yet, and hopefully never again) you don't get the blowback.

Someone needs to get in his ear that if he plays this right, MAGA will go on forever and the rallies will sell out as long as he wants them to and he won’t ever have to deal with the garbage he dealt with as President.  

Someone needs to get in his ear that if he plays this right, MAGA will go on forever and the rallies will sell out as long as he wants them to and he won’t ever have to deal with the garbage he dealt with as President.  
Finally something I can get behind.  I’m way cool with him waving Pom-Poms and feeding his ego with these rallies, if that keeps him out the big seat have at it.  

knowledge dropper said:
and he can continue to grift the gullible

timschochet said:
Really hoping JD Vance loses badly in the general. Such an idiot. He would be a disaster in the Senate. 
From everything I’ve heard from him and read I think he would be a tremendous senator, tremendous. 
Read Hillbilly Elergy , it would give you some insight into who he is

Ultra-MAGA making a move

“Kathy Barnette has been outspent 358-to-1 on TV in Pennsylvania’s GOP primary for the Senate. She hasn’t run for statewide office before. She doesn’t have former President Donald Trump’s endorsement.

But the ultra-MAGA commentator is surging in the polls anyway in the final weeks of one of the most expensive and closely watched races in the country.”

It is quoting a hyperbolic statement that Joe Biden made a few days ago, so I doubt it is expressing the actual opinion of the OP (but I could be wrong). 
It's hard to accept that some people would be proud of that type of characterization, but hey, it's no worse than being proud of being a deplorable...

It's hard to accept that some people would be proud of that type of characterization, but hey, it's no worse than being proud of being a deplorable...

I imagine that the OP is mocking Biden's statement rather than embracing it, as I agree that this is not something you would want to brag about for any organization you were part of. 

When one's primary political stance is "pwn the libs", this is exactly what one would be proud of.

Of course she is…one of the big pushers of Trump’s election lies. 
She is part of what is wrong in Washington.
She’s not Ultra-MAGA, she’s a fraud . She’s just trying to jump on the bandwagon. She’s proven who she is and she’s not Ultra-MAGA.

From everything I’ve heard from him and read I think he would be a tremendous senator, tremendous. 
Read Hillbilly Elergy , it would give you some insight into who he is

JD Vance has a great life narrative that sells.

I mean it sold enough to make a big ticket movie with legitimate A list level talent. ( It was Oscar bait for Amy Adams but no one could predict the leftist outrage/backlash against it)

If Vance could sing like most people do in the shower, Simon Cowell would still let him win American Idol.

Most people don't truly understand. A naturally great organic level underdog story works for engaging the masses nearly automatically. That the radical left will immediately attack Vance and try to spin the tired old White Nationalist/Racist/Militia KKK trope should tell you everything that's wrong with the radical left.

I don't know if JD Vance will be a good leader or not. But he's earned the right to make people watch and want to find out. The American Dream isn't just built on an underdog story, it's built upon a relentless spirit. Someone who understands that a man is only defined by whether or not he chooses to seize his destiny with his own two hands.

JD Vance has a great life narrative that sells.

I mean it sold enough to make a big ticket movie with legitimate A list level talent. ( It was Oscar bait for Amy Adams but no one could predict the leftist outrage/backlash against it)

If Vance could sing like most people do in the shower, Simon Cowell would still let him win American Idol.

Most people don't truly understand. A naturally great organic level underdog story works for engaging the masses nearly automatically. That the radical left will immediately attack Vance and try to spin the tired old White Nationalist/Racist/Militia KKK trope should tell you everything that's wrong with the radical left.

I don't know if JD Vance will be a good leader or not. But he's earned the right to make people watch and want to find out. The American Dream isn't just built on an underdog story, it's built upon a relentless spirit. Someone who understands that a man is only defined by whether or not he chooses to seize his destiny with his own two hands.
It will be an interesting race to watch.  Tim Ryan in the Senate would be awful. 

I don't think there are enough light red suburban women to bridge the gap that's developed. This timeline that took place with Vance when combined with all of their ad campaigns really shows what's happened with this state over the last 5-10 years. Trump says jump, they say how high.
I would expect outside of Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati, Ohio is very red.  

I would expect outside of Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati, Ohio is very red.  
Cleveland, Columbus, and college towns are dark blue. Rural is dark red. The rest is kinda variable, but has shifted Trump. Toledo, Akron, and Cincinnati are still blue but the margins are tighter. Youngstown and Dayton have become much flimsier and while the lake shore supported Sherrod Brown in 2018 I'm not expecting similar this year. There's good reason each candidate attached Trump's name to their campaign and the winner came from behind due to his endorsement. 

Cleveland, Columbus, and college towns are dark blue. Rural is dark red. The rest is kinda variable, but has shifted Trump. Toledo, Akron, and Cincinnati are still blue but the margins are tighter. Youngstown and Dayton have become much flimsier and while the lake shore supported Sherrod Brown in 2018 I'm not expecting similar this year. There's good reason each candidate attached Trump's name to their campaign and the winner came from behind due to his endorsement. 
Looks like Michigan.

Ultra-MAGA on the rise in PA  👍

“GOP panics over ‘ultra-MAGA’ Pennsylvania Senate wild card

Influential Republicans in Washington and among the nationwide party elite are having a belated "oh s--t" moment over the previously unimaginable prospect that Kathy Barnette could win their party's nomination for the open Senate seat in Pennsylvania.”

the elites don’t get it and never will

HellToupee said:

Influential Republicans in Washington and among the nationwide party elite are having a belated "oh s--t" moment over the previously unimaginable prospect that Kathy Barnette could win their party's nomination for the open Senate seat in Pennsylvania.”

I really thought PA was ....not like Ohio.  Oh well.

HellToupee said:

This is excellent news…. For Democrats!

Users who are viewing this thread