What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Uniforms which should never have been changed (2 Viewers)

Lots of "get off my lawn" in here, but I do agree with a lot of them.

And baseball players need to shorten their damn pants. Some of them are down past the bottom of their shoes. Show the damn stirrups. :rant:

And baseball players need to shorten their damn pants. Some of them are down past the bottom of their shoes. Show the damn stirrups. :rant:
I think getting rid of the stirrups was the greatest thing ever for baseball uniforms. High like Thome or low like Gomes.

I had a bunch of MLB hats when I was a kid. That was one of 'em. I had to beg my mother to buy it for me -- she thought it was the ugliest hat she had ever seen. In hindsight, she was right.
uglier than the BROWNS UNIFORM?
The Browns are a unique phenomenon. Their uniforms are SO ugly that they are actually outstanding. The only other time I felt that way was with Penn State's football uniforms.
Yeah I like the Browns also.
Love that look for the Browns

I think getting rid of the stirrups was the greatest thing ever for baseball uniforms. High like Thome or low like Gomes.
You think wrong. :)

Stirrups were such a pain. The full-colored sock look is much better.

Agreed. But IMO their AFL throwbacks which they wore in 1994 for the 75th anniversary are even better. Love the blue sleeves. Not crazy about the helmet, but the jersey itself is fantastic.
Honestly not impressed by that throwback, RN. What impresses me is how ####### huge Elway was in the first link.

Love those Quebec unis too but the "hidden H" in Hartford's sweater is genius.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own both those jerseys.
Been dying to get a Nordiques jersey. As well as a Kansas City Scouts (either home or away) and my personal Holy Grail -- the always-fun teal California Golden Seals jersey, which seems impossible to find a non-knockoff version. I do have a Whalers green, Cleveland Barons white, a Neal Broten North Stars green.

Been dying to get a Nordiques jersey. As well as a Kansas City Scouts (either home or away) and my personal Holy Grail -- the always-fun teal California Golden Seals jersey, which seems impossible to find a non-knockoff version. I do have a Whalers green, Cleveland Barons white, a Neal Broten North Stars green.
Peter Stastny was my favorite player growing up, so I had to get his jersey a few years back. :thumbup:

I'd love to get a Barons jersey. They're surprisingly sharp...especially for the 70s.

This is more of a nostalgia thread...some of these looks are dated and/or just suck. Those 80's pirates hats are terrrible

Users who are viewing this thread