What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (1 Viewer)

'Supreme said:
my team flacco, fitzsjax, foster,ingram, cadillac williams, brandon jacobs, daniel thomas megatron, lloyd, holmes, jordy nelsonfred davisi wanna trade sjax + lloyd, holmes,or jordy nelson for another WR, what guys should i be looking to get?
I would look to sell SJax and Jordy for Jennings or RWhite. Keep Lloyd and Holmes if you can

'tate516 said:
QB ISSUES.....

Romo cost me a win this week, came up just 10 pts short.

I am sure he will play this weekend coming up, then they have their bye week 5 ....

So, here are the QBs on the WW and their matchups week 5.......tell me who you think I should scoop up for Romo's bye week:

ANDY DALTON @ JAX

KYLE ORTON V SD

C PAINTER V KC

J CAMPBELL @ HOU

THANKS!
have to go with best player .. orton .. and hope for best

'bighead2000 said:
Hello Jeff,Not one to ask this very often, but waiver defenses this week:Atlanta vs SeatleTN @ clevelandSeattle vs AtlantaRams vs RedskinsBills @ BengalsThinking Atlanta will be Mad this weekALSO DROPPED DROPPED KITNA,POWELL, ROBERTS FOR CAMPBELL,JONES,YOUNG(HEARING YOUNG SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING MORE ACTION) I WAS LUCKY TO GET JONES PICKED UP IN THIS LEAGUE(WAIVERS ARE KIND OF TOUGH) also Denario alexander someone dropped>>>???
I like Denario Alexander for upside. As far as defenses, I like defenses playing at home or against BAD teams. Personally, I am targeting Tampa, Minny, or Wash .. in that order.

Serious Strategy decision. I need to decide if I should tear it down, stand pat and let the chips fall, or try to make a deal to compete this year. 12 Team Dynasty. Non-PPRMy roster:QB: Vick, Kolb, SanchezRB: Wells, Bradshaw, Jacobs, Daniel Thomas, Tolbert, Hightower, M. LeshoureWR: Britt, maclin, Burress, Tampa Mike, C. Shorts, V. Brown, SalasTE: Scott Chandler, Evan Moore, Sea Zach MillerLast week I reluctantly traded my 2012 1st rd rookie pick and Ryan Williams for Bradshaw and Jacobs. Britt was on fire and Maclin was coming on, so I felt I had a decent shot. Jump to this week and Britt is done for the year, Vick and Maclin are questionable and my prospects are looking bleak.I've had a couple offers for Britt involving WRs that I'm not thrilled about, but if I remain patient I might be able to land a solid contributor for Britt as more teams fall out of contention...unfortunately the longer I wait the more likely I fall out of contention as well. The second option is to sell some RB depth for 2012 1st round picks, hang on to Britt and hope to build it up again next year.The final option is to just ride it out, see what happens and hope that Britt and Leshoure come back strong next year. Selling my 2012 1st round pick really hamstrung me.Any advice?
The first thing to do is identify who you want to keep long term. I think I would keep the elite players and sell the rest. I would sell any or all of the QBs for RB/WR youth/studs. At RB, I would look to sell Jacobs, Hightower, and possibly Wells. You should be able to get 1st rounders or very good young players for these. At WR, I would look to keep the top three and sell the best .. for young WRs or 1sts. I like your TEs, and would keep them all. Some possible young targets: Sidney Rice, Charles (in case his owner needs starters), Stevie Johnson, Jacoby Ford, Denarius Moore, and there are several others that fit that description

'tate516 said:
Ok Jeff.....

I am fed up with Mr DeAngelo Williams......18yds & 2 catches! I am dropping him and whoever wants him can have him!

You see my team listed below, I have never started Williams so I think I will be okay!

I want to know would you drop him for:

**KENDALL HUNTER

or

**STEVAN RIDLEY

I have read about Earnest Graham and his 7 catches but he cant run for anything

JAMES CASEY had a fluke of a day yesterday the only interesting thing about him is that I can use him as a TE or RB....but is he worth it?

So, it still comes down to Hunter and Ridley, I am leaning towards Ridley but your opinion carries a lot of weight.

I just can't stand DeAngelo Williams taking up a roster spot....

THANKS JEFF!!!
The upside is with Hunter given that NE has so many RBs to play. Hard to have much upside with four decent RBs sharing touches.
OK Jeff, I have a few more names for you to consider....plus I cant find one article that says they think DeAngelo or CJohnson are bouncing back. CJohnson I want to wait on and see how Britt being out effects the game plan.

OK, so I like Ridley, you like Hunter.

What about any of these guys:

Earnest Graham v ATL

Deji Karim v NO

Hardesty v TEN

Cadillac Williams v WAS

Do you feel better if I drop Delone Carter instead of Williams?

How week do you think my RB roster looks?

THANKS AGAIN!
Your roster is in good shape. Starks is a great start this week. I think I would dump Carter and nab Hunter, Karim, or Ridley ... just for upside.

Hi Jeff,

I'm struggling with a bit of a rebuild, and am just not sure what to do.

This is a 12-team, 1 PPR, super-flex (can start 2QBs), dynasty league.

Here is my roster:

QB Ben Roethlisberger, Pit

QB Sam Bradford, Stl

QB Josh Freeman, TB

QB Matt Flynn, GB

RB LeSean McCoy, Phi

RB Jonathan Stewart, Car

RB Shonn Greene, NYJ

RB Danny Woodhead, NE

RB Shane Vereen, NE

RB Javon Ringer, Ten

RB Johnny White, Buf

WR Greg Jennings, GB

WR Dez Bryant, Dal

WR Greg Little, Cle

WR Denarius Moore, Oak

WR Jonathan Baldwin, KC

WR Vincent Brown, SD

WR Brandon Gibson, StL

WR Damian Williams, Ten

WR Dane Sanzenbacher, Chi

TE Vernon Davis, SF

TE Fred Davis, Was

TE Kyle Rudolph, Min

K John Kasay, NO

DST Texans, Hou

DST Chargers, SD

I'm having a bit of trouble with my WRs. There are no RBs available on the wire (unless you think Alex, Green, Keiland Williams, Joe McKnight, or Dion Lewis have more upside or a shorter road to success than any of my other RBs).

I kind of blew up my WR corps this year as I desperately needed a refresh and to get younger at the position (used to have guys like Wayne and Moss leading the group).

Currently there are some attractive options on the wire and just cant get a handle on whether or not I should roster them and flush some of my current guys.

The players I am seriously looking at are:

Demaryus Thomas (I think people are writing him off waaaay too early)

Taylor Price (Branch is older, and the 8-5 experiment seems to be coming to a close)

Niles Paul (anyone else notice this guy seems to be on the field a lot when the 'skins are in the RZ?)

Leonard Hankerson

Clyde Gates

Earl Bennett

The guys I'm looking at getting rid of are Brown, Gibson, and Sanzenbacher, but nearly every dynasty pundit is high on Brown, Gibson is still STL's most consistent WR (which isnt saying much, plus he's not an elite talent) but he's a good WR3 play, and I'm not sure about Sanzenbacher (dont know if this is just b/c Bennett is out, or if he is actually a guy with talent for the slot).

Any thoughts on this would help. as I feel like I could really solidify this team in pretty short order here, and turn my attention in next year's draft to my RB corps.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Since writing this, I just dealt Danny Woodhead, Brandon Gibson, and a late '12 2nd rounder for Sidney Rice. I know I wont get top production out of Rice this year, but if/when Seattle gets a QB, I should be okay with him as my WR3/bye-week WR2. I was planning on picking up Joe McKnight as my Woodhead replacement/Greene backup, but I still am not sure about the bottom of my WR roster, so my original question still stands :) Thanks, Jeff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,

10 Team, PPR

Unhappy with my TEs. Drafted Clark early but he is not nearly the same wthout Peyton. Should I be patient and wait or is it time to bail? My backup is Kellen Winslow and the Tampa passing offense is not stellar or consistent.

Available guys on waivers: Dickson, Kendricks, H Miller, Watson, Shockey, Pope, Cooley, McMichael, Heap. . .

Then, I have R Bush at RB. Definitely time to cut him loose.

Available: Hunter, Helu, Carter, Lynch, Addai, LT, Woodhead, M Bush

Recently cut Britt for DMoore.

Team

QB- Stafford, Newton

RB- Rice, MJD, Greene, R Bush

WR- Jennings, Nicks, Bryant, D Moore, Amendola

TE- Clark, Winslow

Starting Lineups: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE

----league has roster limits and team makeup has to stay the same.

THANKS!

12 team dynasty league, standard scoring no PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

QB's T. Romo, M. Vick, C. Henne

RB's A. Foster, J. Best, M. Forte, A. Foster, M. Barber, J. McKnight, S. Vereen

WR's R. Wayne, M. Thomas, V. Jackson, N. Washington, D. Avery, B. Edwards, R. Cobb, A. Benn, M. Massaquoi

TE J. Witten, L. Kendricks

K J. Hanson

DEF San Diego, Baltimore

Would you trade J. Best and A. Benn for Mendy and E. Moore.

Jeff,

Getting worried about some guys on my squad. Originally thought I hada super team but it is quickly changing.

PPR/Return league

QB - Mike Vick, Flacco

RB - ADP, Foster, Gore, Thomas, Scott

WR - VJax, Wallace, Nelson, DMoore

TE- Daniels, Graham

Vick is scaring me and I don't know if I can handle him the whole year. Everyone is down on Foster and I'm seeing an Olandis Gary, Mike Anderson type one and done from him. Gore is injured and Hunter looks good so that worries me as well.

We start QB, RB, Rb, WR, WR, RB/WR/TE, TE.

One team has Welker, Stevie Johnosn and Calvin Johnson but no RBs or TE. I've offered Gore, Daniels and Moore for Calvin and the RB he'd have to cut. He is thinknig about that one but countered with DMC and Calvin for ADP and Moore. Not too bad? He pulled that back but I'm sure we can renegotiate along those lines. How much do you like Stevie the rest of the way in a smaller deal for Gore? What do you think of the other deals?

Another team has Brady and Stafford so I'm trying to get Stafford but don't know what to deal. He won't take a qb from me. What RB or WR would you feel comfortable dealing for Strafford? Gore? Would a Boldin and Stafford for Gore deal make sense? Or perhaps ADP for Stafford and Hillis? (I dont like that one) Flirting with Stafford and Fitzgerald for ADP as well.

Please HELP. . .am I panicking to early? Should I sit tight?

ONe more wdis in sig

Romo or Campbell

Which two Wr's to start along with Wallace>??? Denario may get by tomorrow...maybe

at THree Rbs: Both Jacksons and Ingram,Foster not sure this week, or Scott Or can play 4Wr's and only two Rb's.

Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!! :football:

hey Jeff, some wants my Giants Def. fine by me. He offered Fred David for them which is also fine. But I may be able to get Sidney Rice/Fred Davis for Decker/Giants def. What do you think about Decker vs Rice? non ppr redraft team #2 below

we do not start a TE

thanks

Hi Jeff, really need your help this time.

- 16 Teams Keeper League (Standard Scoring)

- Starting: 1QB / 1RB / 1WR / 1TE / 2FLEX / 1PK + IDPs

- Contract Lengh in Parenthesis

Here's My Team roster:

QB - Brees (1) / Orton (1)

RB - Rice (2) / McCoy (3) / Addai (1)

WR - PITWallace (2) / Lloyd (2) / Manningham (3) / Collie (2)

TE - Finley (1) / Graham (3) / Fred Davis (2)

PK - Hanson (1)

I've got an offer on the table.

GIVE - Brandon Lloyd or Mario Manningham

GET - DeAngelo Williams (3)

What do you think about this trade and about DeAngelo's future value? Will he ever be a flex starter for me? Could he be more useful than Lloyd or Mario in this year title run? If this trade is fair, will you rather trade Lloyd or Mario?

Thank you very much.

Hi Jeff,

I'm struggling with a bit of a rebuild, and am just not sure what to do.

This is a 12-team, 1 PPR, super-flex (can start 2QBs), dynasty league.

Here is my roster:

QB Ben Roethlisberger, Pit

QB Sam Bradford, Stl

QB Josh Freeman, TB

QB Matt Flynn, GB

RB LeSean McCoy, Phi

RB Jonathan Stewart, Car

RB Shonn Greene, NYJ

RB Danny Woodhead, NE

RB Shane Vereen, NE

RB Javon Ringer, Ten

RB Johnny White, Buf

WR Greg Jennings, GB

WR Dez Bryant, Dal

WR Greg Little, Cle

WR Denarius Moore, Oak

WR Jonathan Baldwin, KC

WR Vincent Brown, SD

WR Brandon Gibson, StL

WR Damian Williams, Ten

WR Dane Sanzenbacher, Chi

TE Vernon Davis, SF

TE Fred Davis, Was

TE Kyle Rudolph, Min

K John Kasay, NO

DST Texans, Hou

DST Chargers, SD

I'm having a bit of trouble with my WRs. There are no RBs available on the wire (unless you think Alex, Green, Keiland Williams, Joe McKnight, or Dion Lewis have more upside or a shorter road to success than any of my other RBs).

I kind of blew up my WR corps this year as I desperately needed a refresh and to get younger at the position (used to have guys like Wayne and Moss leading the group).

Currently there are some attractive options on the wire and just cant get a handle on whether or not I should roster them and flush some of my current guys.

The players I am seriously looking at are:

Demaryus Thomas (I think people are writing him off waaaay too early)

Taylor Price (Branch is older, and the 8-5 experiment seems to be coming to a close)

Niles Paul (anyone else notice this guy seems to be on the field a lot when the 'skins are in the RZ?)

Leonard Hankerson

Clyde Gates

Earl Bennett

The guys I'm looking at getting rid of are Brown, Gibson, and Sanzenbacher, but nearly every dynasty pundit is high on Brown, Gibson is still STL's most consistent WR (which isnt saying much, plus he's not an elite talent) but he's a good WR3 play, and I'm not sure about Sanzenbacher (dont know if this is just b/c Bennett is out, or if he is actually a guy with talent for the slot).

Any thoughts on this would help. as I feel like I could really solidify this team in pretty short order here, and turn my attention in next year's draft to my RB corps.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Since writing this, I just dealt Danny Woodhead, Brandon Gibson, and a late '12 2nd rounder for Sidney Rice. I know I wont get top production out of Rice this year, but if/when Seattle gets a QB, I should be okay with him as my WR3/bye-week WR2. I was planning on picking up Joe McKnight as my Woodhead replacement/Greene backup, but I still am not sure about the bottom of my WR roster, so my original question still stands :) Thanks, Jeff.
great move getting Rice. I would dump as many as you feel necessary and look for Alex Green, Dion Lewis, Hankerson. You will be in good shape ... just hard to rely on young players

Jeff,10 Team, PPRUnhappy with my TEs. Drafted Clark early but he is not nearly the same wthout Peyton. Should I be patient and wait or is it time to bail? My backup is Kellen Winslow and the Tampa passing offense is not stellar or consistent.Available guys on waivers: Dickson, Kendricks, H Miller, Watson, Shockey, Pope, Cooley, McMichael, Heap. . .Then, I have R Bush at RB. Definitely time to cut him loose.Available: Hunter, Helu, Carter, Lynch, Addai, LT, Woodhead, M BushRecently cut Britt for DMoore.TeamQB- Stafford, NewtonRB- Rice, MJD, Greene, R BushWR- Jennings, Nicks, Bryant, D Moore, AmendolaTE- Clark, WinslowStarting Lineups: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE----league has roster limits and team makeup has to stay the same.THANKS!
I would dump Clark for Cooley and see what happens. Like the Dmoore pick up. I would dump Bush for any of the list with a premium on upside and avoid guys who you dont ever want to start (Addai). So I would look at Hunter, Helu, Bush.

12 team dynasty league, standard scoring no PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def QB's T. Romo, M. Vick, C. Henne RB's A. Foster, J. Best, M. Forte, A. Foster, M. Barber, J. McKnight, S. Vereen WR's R. Wayne, M. Thomas, V. Jackson, N. Washington, D. Avery, B. Edwards, R. Cobb, A. Benn, M. Massaquoi TE J. Witten, L. Kendricks K J. Hanson DEF San Diego, Baltimore Would you trade J. Best and A. Benn for Mendy and E. Moore.
definitely. not sold on Best

Jeff,Getting worried about some guys on my squad. Originally thought I hada super team but it is quickly changing. PPR/Return leagueQB - Mike Vick, FlaccoRB - ADP, Foster, Gore, Thomas, ScottWR - VJax, Wallace, Nelson, DMooreTE- Daniels, GrahamVick is scaring me and I don't know if I can handle him the whole year. Everyone is down on Foster and I'm seeing an Olandis Gary, Mike Anderson type one and done from him. Gore is injured and Hunter looks good so that worries me as well.We start QB, RB, Rb, WR, WR, RB/WR/TE, TE.One team has Welker, Stevie Johnosn and Calvin Johnson but no RBs or TE. I've offered Gore, Daniels and Moore for Calvin and the RB he'd have to cut. He is thinknig about that one but countered with DMC and Calvin for ADP and Moore. Not too bad? He pulled that back but I'm sure we can renegotiate along those lines. How much do you like Stevie the rest of the way in a smaller deal for Gore? What do you think of the other deals?Another team has Brady and Stafford so I'm trying to get Stafford but don't know what to deal. He won't take a qb from me. What RB or WR would you feel comfortable dealing for Strafford? Gore? Would a Boldin and Stafford for Gore deal make sense? Or perhaps ADP for Stafford and Hillis? (I dont like that one) Flirting with Stafford and Fitzgerald for ADP as well.Please HELP. . .am I panicking to early? Should I sit tight?
It is tough to site tight. I would do that DMC/Calvin deal just to give you more studs. I would also move Gore for Stevie+. With those deals, you would be ok. I would not move a RB for a QB. If uneasy for about Vick, then move him for Rivers+ or similar. This way you get a QB you like and an upgrade elsewhere. Only target the elite QBs.

hey Jeff, some wants my Giants Def. fine by me. He offered Fred David for them which is also fine. But I may be able to get Sidney Rice/Fred Davis for Decker/Giants def. What do you think about Decker vs Rice? non ppr redraft team #2 belowwe do not start a TEthanks
Love Rice over Decker so do that if you can. I like the other way a lot, too, esp as a default.

Hi Jeff, really need your help this time.- 16 Teams Keeper League (Standard Scoring)- Starting: 1QB / 1RB / 1WR / 1TE / 2FLEX / 1PK + IDPs- Contract Lengh in ParenthesisHere's My Team roster:QB - Brees (1) / Orton (1)RB - Rice (2) / McCoy (3) / Addai (1)WR - PITWallace (2) / Lloyd (2) / Manningham (3) / Collie (2)TE - Finley (1) / Graham (3) / Fred Davis (2)PK - Hanson (1)I've got an offer on the table.GIVE - Brandon Lloyd or Mario ManninghamGET - DeAngelo Williams (3)What do you think about this trade and about DeAngelo's future value? Will he ever be a flex starter for me? Could he be more useful than Lloyd or Mario in this year title run? If this trade is fair, will you rather trade Lloyd or Mario?Thank you very much.
in non-PPR, I would risk it for DWill and give Mario Manningham

Jeff,

I have to start 4 of these players, performance scoring but no PPR:

McFadden vs NE

Hillis vs Tenn

Best @ Dallas

SSmith (Car) @ Chi

Bowe vs Minn

Finley vs Denver

SMoss @ StL

LMoore @ Jax

FBGs hass Best ranked higher than any of my WRs (or finley)...not sure if I should sit him and play 2 WRs instead.

Thanks for help!

Jeff,I have to start 4 of these players, performance scoring but no PPR:McFadden vs NEHillis vs TennBest @ DallasSSmith (Car) @ ChiBowe vs MinnFinley vs DenverSMoss @ StLLMoore @ JaxFBGs hass Best ranked higher than any of my WRs (or finley)...not sure if I should sit him and play 2 WRs instead.Thanks for help!
I think I would start all three RBs and then either Santana or Finley

ONe more wdis in sig

Romo or Campbell

Which two Wr's to start along with Wallace>??? Denario may get by tomorrow...maybe Lance Moore

at THree Rbs: Both Jacksons and Ingram,Foster not sure this week, or Scott Or can play 4Wr's and only two Rb's.

And if not Denario(may not get waiver....then who?? Trying to drop young for Denario though.

Jeff,

One more Team....playing my oldest son(need to show him a thing or two...lol:

Cam or Romo?

Gore,Jones Drew,Hightower,F. Jones,Starks,Scott,McCluster, Hunter.......can play 3

S. Holmes or Harvin?

Thanks

ONe more wdis in sig

Romo or Campbell

Which two Wr's to start along with Wallace>??? Denario may get by tomorrow...maybe Lance Moore

And if not Denario(may not get waiver....then who?? Trying to drop young for Denario though.
wallace>DMoore>LMoore>MThomas

ONe more wdis in sig

Romo or Campbell

Would you drop anyone for Vareen....for depth only stash

Jeff,

One more Team....playing my oldest son(need to show him a thing or two...lol:

Cam or Romo?

Gore,Jones Drew,Hightower,F. Jones,Starks,Scott,McCluster, Hunter.......can play 3

S. Holmes or Harvin?

Thanks
MJD, Hightower, Starks (if Grant does not play) ... McCluster otherwise. If Gore is out, put Hunter third

ONe more wdis in sig

Romo or Campbell

Would you drop anyone for Vareen....for depth only stash
i do not think so

Hey Jeff

I am a bit worried about Fred Davis after Chris Cooley's return Monday night.

I still think DeAngelo is a season BUST!

I would rather take a chance on Stevan Ridley getting a shot before the season is over.

This is the last time I'll bother you with what you think about D Williams for the season.

So, stay with Fred Davis or drop him for:

-Todd Heap v NYG

-H Miller @ HOU

-R McMichael v SD (Nice Match Up)

=======================================

WDIS TIME?

PPR LEAGUE----MY TEAM

QBs(1)

ROMO - KITNA

RBs(2)

CJOHNSON - DeANGELO WILLIAMS - L BLOUNT - J STARKS - K HUNTER

WRS(4)

MEGATRON - SANTONIO HOLMES - R MEACHEM - D MOORE - E DECKER - MIKE SIMS-WALKER

TEs(1)

FRED DAVIS or ONE of the options I listed below...

-Todd Heap v NYG

-H Miller @ HOU

Ks (1)

N FOLK

Dan BAILEY

DEFs-

SAINTS

Non PPR, 10 rec/rush yds= 1 pt, 25 ret yds= 1 pt

I need to start 2 of these WR to go along with Andre Johnson.

Mike Thomas

Percy Harvin

Eric Decker

AJ Green

Right now I am leaning towards Green and Thomas based on match ups. I also think Decker could bounce back with a good week. I could use any input roght now.

Thanks,

Finn

My team is in shambles. PPR. If Kendall Hunter starts, do you sub him in for any these?

Mendy

Boldin (Revis?)

A.Brown

Ford

Hey, throwing this out there for some insight.

League scoring is 6 per touchdown and 1 per 20 yards for both running and receiving. No ppr.

I offered Mendy/Newton for Wallace/Foster. I'd probably do Blount or Felix instead of Mendy if offered, but I didn't want to start high. Newton may still be iffy down the road and asking for Foster may be a but much, but we'll see. I'm 0-3 and she is 2-1, but both of her wins came against guys that aren't playing and have people like P Manning starting.

Her team:

QB Tony Romo

RB Jonathan Stewart, Earnest Graham, Arian Foster, Marion Barber, Derrick Ward

WR Mike Wallace, Robert Meachem, Jordy Nelson, Nate Washington, James Jones

TE Rob Gronkowski, Dustin Keller

D/ST Packers Giants

K Shaun Suisham

My Team:

QB Cam Newton, Matt Ryan

RB Mendenhall, Blount, Felix Jones, Ben Tate

WR C Johnson, Boldin, Mike Thomas, Amendola, Jabar Gaffney, Steve Smith(PHI)

TE Greg Olsen, Aaron Hernandez

D/ST Eagles D/ST

K Alex Henery

Hi Jeff – I’m really struggling with my TE position, and hope for your thoughts. I only carry 1 TE, since I’ve packed my roster with RB and WR “potential”. My TE is Kellen Winslow, who has only scored 6, 4, & 2 points in our 12 team non-PPR league. Still seems to get the targets though, but apparently there is some question as to whether Winslow is fully healthy now.

The hot WW TEs this week that are available are Jared Cook (Ten/6) and James Casey (Hou/11). Ed Dickson (Bal/5) is available too.

I really feel like I need to make a change and cross my fingers.

What do you think of these options, both for this week as well as the season? Thanks!

12-team NON-PPR redraft league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. 16 player roster. Passing TDs = 4 pts, all others 6 pts. 1 pt for 10 yards rushing and receiving, 25 yards passing.

My Team: QB: Ben

RB: Mendenhall, Tolbert, Ingram, McGahee, McCluster, Bernard Scott

WR: Nicks, Manningham, Lloyd, Santana, Burleson, Denarius Moore

TE: Winslow DEF: Saints K: Novak

Hey Jeff

I am a bit worried about Fred Davis after Chris Cooley's return Monday night.

I still think DeAngelo is a season BUST!

I would rather take a chance on Stevan Ridley getting a shot before the season is over.

This is the last time I'll bother you with what you think about D Williams for the season.

So, stay with Fred Davis or drop him for:

-Todd Heap v NYG

-H Miller @ HOU

=======================================

WDIS TIME?

PPR LEAGUE----MY TEAM

QBs(1)

ROMO - KITNA

RBs(2)

CJOHNSON - DeANGELO WILLIAMS - L BLOUNT - J STARKS - K HUNTER

WRS(4)

MEGATRON - SANTONIO HOLMES - R MEACHEM - D MOORE - E DECKER - MIKE SIMS-WALKER

TEs(1)

FRED DAVIS or ONE of the options I listed below...

-Todd Heap v NYG

-H Miller @ HOU

Ks (1)

N FOLK

Dan BAILEY

DEFs-

SAINTS

Non PPR, 10 rec/rush yds= 1 pt, 25 ret yds= 1 ptI need to start 2 of these WR to go along with Andre Johnson.Mike ThomasPercy HarvinEric DeckerAJ GreenRight now I am leaning towards Green and Thomas based on match ups. I also think Decker could bounce back with a good week. I could use any input roght now.Thanks,Finn
Thomas and Green with Harvin third. I have not seen enough good things from McNabb and the Viking play callers to start Harvin over those two

Hey, throwing this out there for some insight.League scoring is 6 per touchdown and 1 per 20 yards for both running and receiving. No ppr.I offered Mendy/Newton for Wallace/Foster. I'd probably do Blount or Felix instead of Mendy if offered, but I didn't want to start high. Newton may still be iffy down the road and asking for Foster may be a but much, but we'll see. I'm 0-3 and she is 2-1, but both of her wins came against guys that aren't playing and have people like P Manning starting.Her team:QB Tony RomoRB Jonathan Stewart, Earnest Graham, Arian Foster, Marion Barber, Derrick WardWR Mike Wallace, Robert Meachem, Jordy Nelson, Nate Washington, James JonesTE Rob Gronkowski, Dustin KellerD/ST Packers GiantsK Shaun SuishamMy Team:QB Cam Newton, Matt RyanRB Mendenhall, Blount, Felix Jones, Ben Tate WR C Johnson, Boldin, Mike Thomas, Amendola, Jabar Gaffney, Steve Smith(PHI)TE Greg Olsen, Aaron HernandezD/ST Eagles D/STK Alex Henery
I would love that for you, buying low on Foster and getting the WR upgrade you need. I, too, would do any version of that deal ... even throwing in bench players as needed

Hi Jeff – I’m really struggling with my TE position, and hope for your thoughts. I only carry 1 TE, since I’ve packed my roster with RB and WR “potential”. My TE is Kellen Winslow, who has only scored 6, 4, & 2 points in our 12 team non-PPR league. Still seems to get the targets though, but apparently there is some question as to whether Winslow is fully healthy now. The hot WW TEs this week that are available are Jared Cook (Ten/6) and James Casey (Hou/11). Ed Dickson (Bal/5) is available too.I really feel like I need to make a change and cross my fingers. What do you think of these options, both for this week as well as the season? Thanks!12-team NON-PPR redraft league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. 16 player roster. Passing TDs = 4 pts, all others 6 pts. 1 pt for 10 yards rushing and receiving, 25 yards passing.My Team: QB: Ben RB: Mendenhall, Tolbert, Ingram, McGahee, McCluster, Bernard ScottWR: Nicks, Manningham, Lloyd, Santana, Burleson, Denarius MooreTE: Winslow DEF: Saints K: Novak
I would give it this one more week with Tampa playing Indy. My next choice would be Dickson who has a week 5 bye so you would have to dump him in a week anyway. Plus, Dickson plays against the NYJ.

ONe more wdis in sig

Romo or Campbell

OK Got Denario.....Still start over both the Oak wr's ...........Thanks Boss :confused:
And is everyont feeling better about Foster/??

Hey Jeff

I am in a standard ppr league

Having some trouble deciding who to play as my RB#2 and in my 2 flex spots. Here are the players on my team that I can choose from:

1. Need RB#2: McGahee vs GB, Graham vs Indy, Ingram vs Jax

2. Need to flex players: Can choose from above RB's and WR's Burleson vs Dallas, Brown vs Hous or TE Olsen vs Chigago

Thanks for your help

Who do I start question. I am in a .5 PPR league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF. I am 0-3 and going up against the lineup below: I feel I need upside. Your thoughts?

Schaub

A. Johnson

B. Marshall

D. McFadden

A. Bradshaw

T. Hightower

Winslow

Bears D

Here are my options, with who I currently have starting bolded:

Roesthlisberger, Romo

Mendenhall, F. Jones, J. Starks, M. Tolbert, D. Williams, M. Hardesty

C. Johnson, S. Holmes, D. Moore, P. Harvin, L. Moore

J. Graham

Baltimore

Hey Jeff,

#1 PPR/Return league

Need a flex option this week. Who do I go with between:

D Moore, J Nelson, O Daniels, F Gore

Leaning Gore but partially because I'm a niner fan. I also have Foster and Vick, so if all three of these guys go down early I'm done.

#2 PPR League

Need WR help

have : Jennings, Nicks, Dez, D Moore, McCluster

We start 3 and of course the first three are a given. With Nicks and Dez both questionable, if either are ruled out do I go Moore or McCluster?

Thanks

'bighead2000 said:
ONe more wdis in sig

Romo or Campbell

OK Got Denario.....Still start over both the Oak wr's ...........Thanks Boss :confused:
Start Denarius Moore for sure ...

'bighead2000 said:
'bighead2000 said:
ONe more wdis in sig

Romo or Campbell

And is everyont feeling better about Foster/??
Feel like Foster will get 15-20 touches and the Texans will need him. Superior talent to Tate

Users who are viewing this thread