What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (3 Viewers)

Hey Jeff PPR redraft....1qb,3wr,2rb,1flex,1te

What does this team need Jeff? Dilema this week is which rb and wr's to play. Figure need to plug in Spiller.

Rivers

Schaub

Harvin

Austin

Colston

D. Thomas

L.Moore

Hill

Charles

Sproles

Spiller

Hunter

Starks

Ringer...maybe drop for Steeter

Gonzalez

Keller

Thanks

Jeff,I have a trade question for you in a 10 team PPR dynasty league. I joined the league as an expansion team when they went from 8 to 10 teams filling my team from the waiver wire and then getting early picks in the rookie draft. I ended up with the following team:QB - Roethlisberger, RG3RB - Kevin Smith, Leshoure, Best, DeAngelo Williams, Daniel Thomas, Donald Brown, Quizz, Hillman, VereenWR - Britt, Rice, Blackmon, Holmes, McCluster, Moore, Ogletree, SandersTE - Witten, DavisI have been working on a trade where I give RG3 and receive Rivers, Dez Bryant and either Spiller or Charles. What do you think, is it worth giving up a potential franchise QB to gain depth at RB and WR?
I would do that deal to get a top WR in Bryant and solid RB1 in either Charles or Spiller.

Hey Jeff -

14 team PPR league, here.

Looking to pick up a WW WR that has the most value not only for this week, but going forward for the year.

Looking into your crystal ball, who do you think has the most value going forward through the year... [bJ]erome Simpson or James Jones?

TIA! :thumbup:
Simpson with the assumption Jennings comes back week 3.

JEFF, PPR...GUY JUST PUT RANDALL COBB ON THE BLOCK FOR A TRADEMY TEAM IS IN SIG AND HERE IS HIS TEAM. WE START 2RB,3WR AND A RB/WR/TE FLEX POSITION,TERODGERSMcGAHEE,ELLIS,R.WILLIAMS,INGRAM,MENDENHALL,POWELLFITZ,WHITE,T.SMITH,COBB,CRABTREE,S. MOSS,FLEENER,PETTIGREWI DON'T KNOW WHAT HE MAY BE LOOKING FOR......I HAVE BOTH L.MOORE AND COLSTON ON THIS TEAM, BUT FIGURED YOU COULD LOOK AT MY SIG AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.Offer Moore for Cobb?
I would probably not give Moore. Cobb is the WR4 in GB when all are healthy

Jeff - looking for some start/sit help in a few leagues. Standard scoring unless otherwise noted.(1) RGIII v. Rivers: I'm leaning Griffin, but concerned about an overreaction to week 1. With the injury to Mathews, not impressed with that SD offense. Agree on a little defensive adjustment this week, but would go with RG3 over Rivers(2) RB2 - Charles v. Ridley: Leaning Charles, but Ridley is tempting in a home game against a weak opponent. Could get a ton of carries. Both are great plays this week. I think Ridley in standard scoring. Love Charles, but worry how he was used last week(3) Fred Davis v. Cook: Leaning Davis. If Garcon is out, he's in line for more targets. Give Davis one more week(4) RB2 - Charles v. Martin: Same as above. I like Martin's workload and he appears poised for continued success, but I'm leaning with sticking with JC for another week. I think Martin due to workloadThanks for the help.

Rudolph or Tamme this week Jeff?

Greg Little?? Has his value really gone down?

Walsh vs Hartley, Cundiff, Zurlein.....This week and for the year(hate asking, but I play to win and you always help me do that)

Would you Drop Streater for Collie if can afford to wait a bit?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jeff, my league rewards 2 pts for every 5 rushing attempts, 1 pt for pass completion, 1 pt for 10 yards rushing, 6 pts for TD.

I want to start 3 of these 4 running backs:

LeSean McCoy

Adrian Peterson

Jamaal Charles

Alfred Morris

McCoy and AP are automatics, and I figured Charles was as well, but the 2 pts for 5 carries makes think that maybe I should go with Morris instead of Charles this week. Thoughts?

Hi Jeff, scoring in sig. Would you have the balls to sit either DMC or Spiller this week for Ridley? I just can't imagine how NE won't demolish Arizona and why Ridley wouldn't get a ton of work closing it out. I realize my other guys are crazy explosive and in my league a RB receiving TD is worth an extra three points. Stil....

Im already a bit in a hole with Rodgers underwhelming performance Thursday. What to do...?

Thanks!

hey jeff - who would you roster out of austin collie, mccluster, cobb, or stephen hill as a bench guy who combines consistency with upside in a non ppr league

Thoughts on my team?10 team, no-ppr, yahoo scoring, start QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 2 flex, K, DQB: Ryan (7), Roethlisberger (12)RB: Forte (2), Gore (5), D-Will (8), Ryan Williams (9), Jacquizz (10), Leshoure (15), Mendenhall (14), McCluster (WW)WR: Megatron (1), Julio (3), AJ Green (4), Dez (6)K: Bailey (16)D: Philly DST (13)My biggest complaints are missing out on Hunter and especially Michael Bush. The second flex spot may be an issue if one of my fliers @ RB don't step up. Ryan better not suck this year.
I think your RBs will be ok. I really like one of Williams/Leshoure to have a big year
Well my fear of not getting Bush was realized in week 2.The Bush owner has this team:QB Peyton Manning (Den - QB) RB Darren McFadden (Oak - RB) RB Darren Sproles (NO - RB) W/T Percy Harvin (Min - WR) W/T Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR) W/T Roddy White (Atl - WR) W/R BenJarvus Green-Ellis (Cin - RB) W/R Michael Bush (Chi - RB) K David Akers (SF - K) DEF San Francisco (SF - DEF) BN Sidney Rice (Sea - WR)BN Denarius Moore (Oak - WR) BN Mike Williams (TB - WR) BN Sam Bradford (StL - QB) BN Fred Davis (Was - TE) BN Tim Hightower (Was - RB) Suggestions on a possible trade offer?

Jeff,

Last quick question for this week...MFloyd vs Tenn or BLloyd vs Ariz...6/TD, 1/20 rec yds, 1/2 PPR. Thanks, and enjoy the games and kick their butts!

Two questions:

D. Jackson (if starting) or D. Brown in a flex spot? 1 point for every 25 yards, bonuses for longer tds.

Schaub or Rivers this week?

Thanks!

one more question - so with garcon probably out i have an interesting start sit on my hands. I need 2 out of these guys Kenny Britt @ SD, Mark Ingram @ CAR, Kevin Smith @ SF, Stephen Hill @ PIT, Desean Jackson vs Bal, Donald Jones vs KC, Randy Moss vs DET and one needs to be a wr. If you say desean jackson as one of him who would your alternate be if he sits? Non ppr. Thanks man

Jeff,

Davis is killing me? Your thought on him. Thinking of dropping for Pitta

Also Pitta vs Keller? Pitta getting lotta looks.

Course what is up With J. Charles?? I have Charles and HIllman on one team(the two together have been crap)

Who will be the hot RB pu's this week: Battle,Draughn,tobert-ppr,brown....??

Thanks

Jeff,

Would you buy low on Chris JOhnson??

Starting to really wonder about Charles this year

Guy has Sjax and Johnson, Tate

Also has Witten and V Davis (I have the other Davis)

Course already have D. Bryant on this team.

My Rb's are: Murray,Charles,D. Brown,Redman,Hunter

Not sure if CJ's worth trying to make some kind of deal for but I think I like Witten better than Davis

Other guy could be worried about CJ

Thoughts

Hi Jeff,

10 Team PPR redraft league 17 roster spots

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex(RB/WR/TE), 1 PK, 1 D/ST

Scoring 6 per TD, 1 per 25 yd pass (+2 300 yd bonus), 1 per 10 yd rush/rec (+2 100 yd bonus), 1 per reception

QB: RG3, Vick

RB: Murray, Charles, Ridley, K.Smith, Hillis, LeShoure

WR: C.Johnson, Marshall, Harvin, A.Jeffery, McCluster (WR/RB eligible), Collie

TE: A. Hernandez

PK: M.Bryant

D: Rent-A-Defense (current NE)

Need to replace Hernandez (Collie is the obvious drop), but having problems deciding the waiver wire priority for the TE that are available. Here are the tiers I came up with:

1) Pettigrew (best available player, but worried about being too tide to Det offense and week 5 bye week hell)

2a) Celek (safe pick, mild concern about having both him and Vick)

2b) Cook (like upside over Celek)

3a) Bennett (meh with some upside)

3b) Chandler (meh)

3c) Miller (meh)

3d) Lewis (meh)

4) Rent-A-Tight End (rotate players based on match ups)

My internal debate has been whether I should skip Pettigrew because of the concern mentioned above and/or bump Cook over Celek. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Looking to solidify RB. PPR League 1pt/10y, 14 teamer start 2rb, no flex. Redraft Keep 2 league. Trying to upgrade at RB, Offer is Ingram and L. Miller and I'd get A. Morris. Should I pull the trigger?

Rudolph or Tamme this week Jeff?Greg Little?? Has his value really gone down?Walsh vs Hartley, Cundiff, Zurlein.....This week and for the year(hate asking, but I play to win and you always help me do that)Would you Drop Streater for Collie if can afford to wait a bit?Thanks
Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I like Rudolph tong term but think Tamme has the better stretch up games coming up. I love Hartley this coming week

Hi Jeff, my league rewards 2 pts for every 5 rushing attempts, 1 pt for pass completion, 1 pt for 10 yards rushing, 6 pts for TD.I want to start 3 of these 4 running backs:LeSean McCoyAdrian PetersonJamaal CharlesAlfred MorrisMcCoy and AP are automatics, and I figured Charles was as well, but the 2 pts for 5 carries makes think that maybe I should go with Morris instead of Charles this week. Thoughts?
Once again I apologize for being away from the computer this weekend. I would ride Morris and not Charles until you see life from KC. That game was pathetic

Hi Jeff, scoring in sig. Would you have the balls to sit either DMC or Spiller this week for Ridley? I just can't imagine how NE won't demolish Arizona and why Ridley wouldn't get a ton of work closing it out. I realize my other guys are crazy explosive and in my league a RB receiving TD is worth an extra three points. Stil....Im already a bit in a hole with Rodgers underwhelming performance Thursday. What to do...?Thanks!
Ride Spiller until FJax comes back. He looked great.

Thoughts on my team?10 team, no-ppr, yahoo scoring, start QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 2 flex, K, DQB: Ryan (7), Roethlisberger (12)RB: Forte (2), Gore (5), D-Will (8), Ryan Williams (9), Jacquizz (10), Leshoure (15), Mendenhall (14), McCluster (WW)WR: Megatron (1), Julio (3), AJ Green (4), Dez (6)K: Bailey (16)D: Philly DST (13)My biggest complaints are missing out on Hunter and especially Michael Bush. The second flex spot may be an issue if one of my fliers @ RB don't step up. Ryan better not suck this year.
I think your RBs will be ok. I really like one of Williams/Leshoure to have a big year
Well my fear of not getting Bush was realized in week 2.The Bush owner has this team:QB Peyton Manning (Den - QB) RB Darren McFadden (Oak - RB) RB Darren Sproles (NO - RB) W/T Percy Harvin (Min - WR) W/T Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR) W/T Roddy White (Atl - WR) W/R BenJarvus Green-Ellis (Cin - RB) W/R Michael Bush (Chi - RB) K David Akers (SF - K) DEF San Francisco (SF - DEF) BN Sidney Rice (Sea - WR)BN Denarius Moore (Oak - WR) BN Mike Williams (TB - WR) BN Sam Bradford (StL - QB) BN Fred Davis (Was - TE) BN Tim Hightower (Was - RB) Suggestions on a possible trade offer?
Forte does not have a high ankle sprain - per lovie smith - so I would ride it out a week or two without. You might keep an eye on Steven Jackson/A Bradshaw injuries for Richardson and ABrown were decent Sunday

Two questions:D. Jackson (if starting) or D. Brown in a flex spot? 1 point for every 25 yards, bonuses for longer tds.Schaub or Rivers this week?Thanks!
Sorry for not getting to the thread quickly enough, but I would avoid starting Schaub and DBrown if at all possible. Neither is in a spot to succeed for fantasy owners

'bighead2000 said:
Jeff,Davis is killing me? Your thought on him. Thinking of dropping for PittaAlso Pitta vs Keller? Pitta getting lotta looks.Course what is up With J. Charles?? I have Charles and HIllman on one team(the two together have been crap)Who will be the hot RB pu's this week: Battle,Draughn,tobert-ppr,brown....??Thanks
F Davis was knocked out of the game with a concussion and probably will not play this week. Would drop him for either MBennett or Pitta. Keller is hurt (hammy) as well. For FA RBs, check on the injuries to Bradshaw and SJackson for ABrown and Richardson.

Jeff,Would you buy low on Chris JOhnson??Starting to really wonder about Charles this yearGuy has Sjax and Johnson, TateAlso has Witten and V Davis (I have the other Davis)Course already have D. Bryant on this team.My Rb's are: Murray,Charles,D. Brown,Redman,HunterNot sure if CJ's worth trying to make some kind of deal for but I think I like Witten better than DavisOther guy could be worried about CJ Thoughts
I would avoid Chris Johnson unless very cheap. The price would have to be one of your three bench RBs. The only other deal I see is if you can sell Charles and Davis for Johnson and Davis, or even Witten. Charles seems to still be hurt. Also, I might try to get Ben Tate included in any deal. He has big upside in Houston if Foster misses time.

Hi Jeff,10 Team PPR redraft league 17 roster spotsStart 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex(RB/WR/TE), 1 PK, 1 D/STScoring 6 per TD, 1 per 25 yd pass (+2 300 yd bonus), 1 per 10 yd rush/rec (+2 100 yd bonus), 1 per receptionQB: RG3, VickRB: Murray, Charles, Ridley, K.Smith, Hillis, LeShoureWR: C.Johnson, Marshall, Harvin, A.Jeffery, McCluster (WR/RB eligible), CollieTE: A. HernandezPK: M.BryantD: Rent-A-Defense (current NE)Need to replace Hernandez (Collie is the obvious drop), but having problems deciding the waiver wire priority for the TE that are available. Here are the tiers I came up with:1) Pettigrew (best available player, but worried about being too tide to Det offense and week 5 bye week hell)2a) Celek (safe pick, mild concern about having both him and Vick)2b) Cook (like upside over Celek)3a) Bennett (meh with some upside)3b) Chandler (meh)3c) Miller (meh)3d) Lewis (meh)4) Rent-A-Tight End (rotate players based on match ups)My internal debate has been whether I should skip Pettigrew because of the concern mentioned above and/or bump Cook over Celek. Any thoughts?Thanks in advance.
I, too, would drop Collie for a tight end. I think I would target Pettigrew. He has a great matchup this week against Tennessee. A fun fact: The Titans have given up five passing touchdowns this season ... all to tight ends. Detroit gets Tennessee this week. I think Martellus Bennett would be my second choice. While Eli manning is unlikely to throw for 500 yards every week, Bennett has shown to be a decent fantasy option. Celek would be my third choice of the group listed.

Looking to solidify RB. PPR League 1pt/10y, 14 teamer start 2rb, no flex. Redraft Keep 2 league. Trying to upgrade at RB, Offer is Ingram and L. Miller and I'd get A. Morris. Should I pull the trigger?
In a 14 team league, running backs are scarce. i think I would take a shot on Morris. Neither of the other two (Ingram/Miller) will be fantasy starters most weeks. I like the deal. In addition, both backs you are giving up are players you will not keep so why not take the shot at getting a productive RB2?

Std scoring (not ppr).

16 rosters, start 9 (details below)

Waiver wire has TE's Chandler & M Bennett avail but not much else. 50/50 he gets to me.

I've been offered Celek straight up for any one of Hernandez, Britt or Garcon.

I'm usually pretty good on evaluating trades but this situation involves a lot of guestimates on injuries.

Should I give up one of my WR's or Hernandez (I'd be betting on him out 5+ wks if I traded him away) for Celek or take my chances on staying in playoff hunt without Olsen and waiver wire guys?

Thanks

Roster

Rodgers (Eli Manning)

Murray, Martin (DAW/Stewart)

Garcon*, T Smith, Crabtree (Britt*, James Jones(drop1))

Olsen(Hernandez*)

Bryant

PHI / PIT DST's

* injured or returning from inj

Jeff,Would you buy low on Chris JOhnson??Starting to really wonder about Charles this yearGuy has Sjax and Johnson, TateAlso has Witten and V Davis (I have the other Davis)Course already have D. Bryant on this team.My Rb's are: Murray,Charles,D. Brown,Redman,HunterNot sure if CJ's worth trying to make some kind of deal for but I think I like Witten better than DavisOther guy could be worried about CJ Thoughts
I would avoid Chris Johnson unless very cheap. The price would have to be one of your three bench RBs. The only other deal I see is if you can sell Charles and Davis for Johnson and Davis, or even Witten. Charles seems to still be hurt. Also, I might try to get Ben Tate included in any deal. He has big upside in Houston if Foster misses time.
Jeff, I"m guessing my priority as far as waiver is to get a running back before picking up a Te(Hurting at both with this team)? I have Brown as a higher priority than Pitta, But I don't have another te on my roster either(only davis). NOt to mention starting 0-2 in this leagueAnother Team: Would you consider trading Charles for Welker???Thinking Welks...value may be headed up with Hernandez out? I could put 'Welker in m flex, and this guy has Hillis. I'm very much loaded at Wr...and I have Austin and L. moore on the bench. I just don't know if anyone will bite on Charles.Vick,Schaub.....Nelson,Bryant,Lafell,D.Moore,Cobb,Streater Murray,Charles,Brown,Redman,Hunter Davis start 2rb,2wr,1flex,1teAlso have Bryant on some teams: What's your view on him so far?Rodgers outlook with Turners dui? Trade D. Brown for Rodgers???

hi jeff,

12 team ppr. start one TE.

have hernandez and rudolph. should i consider dropping rudolph for pitta or bennet??

thanks in advance,

baba

Jeff,Davis is killing me? Your thought on him. Thinking of dropping for PittaAlso Pitta vs Keller? Pitta getting lotta looks.Course what is up With J. Charles?? I have Charles and HIllman on one team(the two together have been crap)Who will be the hot RB pu's this week: Battle,Draughn,tobert-ppr,brown....??Thanks
F Davis was knocked out of the game with a concussion and probably will not play this week. Would drop him for either MBennett or Pitta. Keller is hurt (hammy) as well. For FA RBs, check on the injuries to Bradshaw and SJackson for ABrown and Richardson.
Do you think Ballard may eventually take over in Indy?

Thanks for the help last week Jeff.

Couple of quick questions in a standard, 10 team league, ppr scoring:

(1) Who do you like more moving forward Bennett or Pitta? Davis is killing me.

(2) Does RG3 come down to earth this week or do I continue to roll with him over Rivers?

Thanks

Hey Jeff,

12 team Yahoo league

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, DEF

4 pts passing TD's, all other TD's are 6 points

1 pt/10 yards rushing or receiving.

2 point bonus for 100 yards rushing/receiving

My team

QB- Matt Ryan, Big Ben

RB- Chris Johnson, Doug Martin, Steve Ridley, Donald Brown, LeShoure

WR- Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, Garcon, Mike Williams(TB), Titus Young

TE- Bennett

Chris Johnson was my first pick at 8 unfortunately. I have been waiting for a big game to try to trade him. An owner that is fed up with Fitzgerald has offered my Fitz and Deangelo Williams for Chris JOhnson and GArcon. I don't know if Fitz is enough of an upgrade over Garcon to justify losing RB depth. I gain some back in deangelo Williams. This team has Aaron Hernandez, Antonio Brown, Alfred Morris and Jones-Drew as other notable players.

The Jonathan Stewart owner has said he is available for a mid-level WR.

Here is his team

QB Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB)

RB Marshawn Lynch (Sea - RB)

RB Stevan Ridley (NE - RB)

W/T Brandon Lloyd (NE - WR)

W/T Steve Smith (Car - WR) P

W/T Vernon Davis (SF - TE)

W/R C.J. Spiller (Buf - RB)

W/R Ryan Mathews (SD - RB)

K Matt Prater (Den - K)

DEF Pittsburgh (Pit - DEF)

BN Jonathan Stewart (Car - RB) Q

BN Lance Moore (NO - WR)

BN Ronnie Brown (SD - RB)

BN LeGarrette Blount (TB - RB)

BN Alshon Jeffery (Chi - WR)

BN Robert Turbin (Sea - RB)

My team:

QB Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)

RB Frank Gore (SF - RB)

RB DeAngelo Williams (Car - RB)

W/T Calvin Johnson (Det - WR)

W/T A.J. Green (Cin - WR)

W/T Julio Jones (Atl - WR)

W/R Dez Bryant (Dal - WR)

W/R Andre Brown (NYG - RB)

K Dan Bailey (Dal - K)

DEF Philadelphia (Phi - DEF)

BN Dexter McCluster (KC - WR,RB)

BN Matt Forte (Chi - RB)

BN Jacquizz Rodgers (Atl - RB)

BN Rashard Mendenhall (Pit - RB)

BN Mikel LeShoure (Det - RB)

BN Ben Roethlisberger (Pit - QB)

I am thinking Dez, but I think I should get more in return. Thoughts? Available WRs include Simpson, Little, Avery, and Hartline.

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 Flex, K, D. Non-ppr scoring with all TDs = 6 pts.

EDIT

So that owner sent me that trade (Dez for Stewart), but also indicated he was interested in Green.

What about his Matthews and Lloyd for my DeAngelo and Green?

Hi Jeff,

In standard scoring, no PPR league, need to start 4 from this group:

ADP vs SF

JCharles @ NO

BMarshall vs StL

Harvin vs SF

TSmith vs NE

Bowe @ NO

MFloyd vs Atl

Which Giants RB do you like better long term, Brown or Wilson (or is it too early to tell)?

Who do you like better as a pickup for this week and beyond, Amendola or Lafell?

Thanks for help!

1) Start CJ2K vs DET or Deangelo Williams vs NYG - PPR League - If you would start cj2k then would you start williams over Amendola @ CHI?

2) Start Lafell vs NYG or McGahee vs HOU? Non PPR

3) Start Martellus Bennett @ CAR or Tony Gonzalez @ SD? Non PPR

4) Start Kevin Smith @ TEN, Jon Stewart vs NYG, Eric Decker vs HOU or if bradshaw is out Andre Brown @ CAR? (if you say brown then please list a second option in case bradshaw somehow plays) Non PPR

Thanks

Jeff,

FJackson going forward...needing your thoughts on him. Can he be dropped if you feel you have the rb's.

I even thought about packaging him with Charles to try to get MJD in one league.

Also need your Thoughts on Dwyer vs Redman going forward?

Thanks

Jeff,

Would you want Simpson or Avery long term this year

Starks status?? been holding but wasn't sure

Would you pu Ringer or V. Ballard and would need to drop Brown?? I know it might be a swing for the fence.

REdraft

Thanks

Hey Jeff-

10 team PPR

START - QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE

Need 2

DeMarco Murray, Steven Jackson, Alfred Morris, BenJarvis Green-Ellis, Jonathan Dwyer

Need 3

Roddy White, Percy Harvin, Pierre Garcon, Kenny Britt, Donnie Avery (had Nicks)

Thanks for the help!

Jeff,

Would you Start Redman over Charles this week with Dwyer being a little banged up?

D. Brown is another option.

Austin or Colston this Week?

Would you trade L. moore for Britt or Torry ? Thinking both those are buy low redraft

Thanks

PPR LEAGUE

I want to make a move to improve my WR options:

My WRs are:

Steve Smith (CAR)

D Amendola

E Decker

S Holmes

Titus Young

James Jones

I am concerned about the bottom 2, Young has the talent but continues to make mistakes on and off the field.

James Jones I expected more from him especially with Greg Jennings out.

AUSTIN COLLIE is available and playing this week. I know that he is one concussion from possible retirement but when he plays he is there #2

-Andrew Hawkins is there with 2 other CIN targets

-Aldrick Robinson is one of many Skins targets only bc GARCON is out but will be returning soon

-Alsohon Jeffery did nothing last week. I don't trust Cutler.

SO, WOULD U STAND PAT WITH WHAT I HAVE OR PICK UP AUSTIN COLLIE?

IF I PICK UP COLLIE , DO I DROP JAMES JONES OR TITUS YOUNG?

======================================================================================================

My RB's are

DeMarco Murray

Reggie Bush

Donald Brown

David Wilson

DO I KEEP DAVID WILSON STASHED ON THE BENCH OR GRAB KENDALL HUNTER OR TOBY GERHARDT?

There isn't anyone else on the WW that is a starter.

What do u think?

Std scoring (not ppr).16 rosters, start 9 (details below)Waiver wire has TE's Chandler & M Bennett avail but not much else. 50/50 he gets to me.I've been offered Celek straight up for any one of Hernandez, Britt or Garcon.I'm usually pretty good on evaluating trades but this situation involves a lot of guestimates on injuries.Should I give up one of my WR's or Hernandez (I'd be betting on him out 5+ wks if I traded him away) for Celek or take my chances on staying in playoff hunt without Olsen and waiver wire guys?ThanksI would just play Celek this week and pick up Bennett next ... then, wait on HernandezRosterRodgers (Eli Manning)Murray, Martin (DAW/Stewart)Garcon*, T Smith, Crabtree (Britt*, James Jones(drop1))Olsen(Hernandez*)BryantPHI / PIT DST's* injured or returning from inj

Jeff, I"m guessing my priority as far as waiver is to get a running back before picking up a Te(Hurting at both with this team)? I have Brown as a higher priority than Pitta, But I don't have another te on my roster either(only davis). NOt to mention starting 0-2 in this leagueAnother Team: Would you consider trading Charles for Welker???Thinking Welks...value may be headed up with Hernandez out? I could put 'Welker in m flex, and this guy has Hillis. I'm very much loaded at Wr...and I have Austin and L. moore on the bench. I just don't know if anyone will bite on Charles. I would give Charles this week against NO, a team giving up big RB yardageVick,Schaub.....Nelson,Bryant,Lafell,D.Moore,Cobb,Streater Murray,Charles,Brown,Redman,Hunter Davis start 2rb,2wr,1flex,1teAlso have Bryant on some teams: What's your view on him so far? Disappointing but great matchup this weekRodgers outlook with Turners dui? not a big bump yet Trade D. Brown for Rodgers??? no

Do you think Ballard may eventually take over in Indy?
yes

Thanks for the help last week Jeff.Couple of quick questions in a standard, 10 team league, ppr scoring:(1) Who do you like more moving forward Bennett or Pitta? Davis is killing me. Bennett going forward(2) Does RG3 come down to earth this week or do I continue to roll with him over Rivers? Yes, unless bad matchupThanks

Hey Jeff,12 team Yahoo league1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, DEF4 pts passing TD's, all other TD's are 6 points1 pt/10 yards rushing or receiving.2 point bonus for 100 yards rushing/receivingMy teamQB- Matt Ryan, Big BenRB- Chris Johnson, Doug Martin, Steve Ridley, Donald Brown, LeShoureWR- Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, Garcon, Mike Williams(TB), Titus YoungTE- BennettChris Johnson was my first pick at 8 unfortunately. I have been waiting for a big game to try to trade him. An owner that is fed up with Fitzgerald has offered my Fitz and Deangelo Williams for Chris JOhnson and GArcon. I don't know if Fitz is enough of an upgrade over Garcon to justify losing RB depth. I gain some back in deangelo Williams. This team has Aaron Hernandez, Antonio Brown, Alfred Morris and Jones-Drew as other notable players.
I would do that deal if you gt Morris instead of DWill. As it is, you have Johnson with a decent matchup so give him a week. BTW, I am anti-DWill. Bad situation, avg talent

Users who are viewing this thread