What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Washington RB Situation (1 Viewer)

SieteCinco

Footballguy
With Torrain leaving the game with a hamstring injury, who's the right pick up off the WW?

-Keilland Williams: Will most likely be the popular pick up of the week

or

-James Davis: Not many people will know about him, but seeing as he has talent and was just signed, could he FINALLY get his opportunity and be the right pick up?

*Washington does have their bye this week, so depending on how bad the injury Torrain could be good to go by week 10.

Torain will be the primary back...slight hammy strain and has a bye week. No biggie

Last edited by a moderator:
Although he's no longer in the picture here, what is it NFL teams are not liking about Jeremiah Johnson? I don't know a lOT about him, but really liked what I saw from him in college and during this years pre season games with the Texans.

Portis will be back after the bye.
Does it even matter, though? Before he got hurt, Torain was still getting the better of the Washington backfield. Shanahan seemed to only be using Portis in passing situations since Torain came on in the Rams game. Torain is the play if healthy. If Portis is back, it hurts his value a little, but Torain is still the best play of the backfield. Now, if Torain is hurt but Portis is back, who knows. I don't think Shanahan goes back to Portis as a workhorse back. So someone out of Simpson, Williams, and Davis will be getting carries.

Users who are viewing this thread