What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 17 Survivor Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

C-Bound

Footballguy
So anyone still hanging on? Myself and 1 other left for all the dough. Thinking I'm going with the Broncos at home vs. the Chiefs. Thoughts?

Yeah, I think I'm going Denver as well. They're still in it (although they need help). It would be nice if Miami beats Pittsburgh (that would make the road easier for Denver to want the win). But I think they should handle KC.

There's 5 of us remaining in our league (non-money). We don't know who everyone picks until gametime. However, no one has taken Denver yet.

I can't give you any sound football facts to back it up, but I just don't trust Denver in this spot.

San Fran seems like a very good option to me. I would also take the Jets or the Jaguars (at least) before Denver.

LadyBeBop said:
Yeah, I think I'm going Denver as well. They're still in it (although they need help). It would be nice if Miami beats Pittsburgh (that would make the road easier for Denver to want the win). But I think they should handle KC.
Yea, at least there is a scenario where Denver must know the outcome of the Jets and Ravens games before they are out so they should be going strong the whole game.

cheese said:
I can't give you any sound football facts to back it up, but I just don't trust Denver in this spot.San Fran seems like a very good option to me. I would also take the Jets or the Jaguars (at least) before Denver.
Wow, hope you're wrong. Don't have SF left but do have Jets and Jags. Still don't like either as much. Jets are intriguing but I'm not sure what Cinci's game plan is for that game and I have to make my pick before any games start.

I am still hanging around in my league. I am one of 6. All of us have Denver available and I suspect that at least 3 or 4 of them are going to take Denver. I feel the need to go for the win, so I cant bring myself to pick Denver. KC seems to be coming around slowly and has played 3 very close games since getting creamed by the Broncos a month ago. Last week they gave Cinci all it could handle.

I was going to take SD, but they have nothing to play for and I suspect we will be lucky to see anyone of any significance much past the first quarter.

I am thinking about taking the Jets at home vs. the Bengals. The Jets are a solid team in their own right and being at home with Cinci having almost nothing to play for, it seems like a solid choice.

I have Jacksonville left as well, but I think they were deflated by the whooping that NE put on them last week. I expect Cleveland to beat them.

Leaning Jets now with Marshall out altho still scary. My opponent has both Jets and Broncos left so maybe worst case we'll both lose and split the pot.

I am still hanging around in my league. I am one of 6. All of us have Denver available and I suspect that at least 3 or 4 of them are going to take Denver. I feel the need to go for the win, so I cant bring myself to pick Denver. KC seems to be coming around slowly and has played 3 very close games since getting creamed by the Broncos a month ago. Last week they gave Cinci all it could handle.I was going to take SD, but they have nothing to play for and I suspect we will be lucky to see anyone of any significance much past the first quarter.I am thinking about taking the Jets at home vs. the Bengals. The Jets are a solid team in their own right and being at home with Cinci having almost nothing to play for, it seems like a solid choice.I have Jacksonville left as well, but I think they were deflated by the whooping that NE put on them last week. I expect Cleveland to beat them.
I'm leaning Jets as well, but I really don't want to trust the entire pool to Sanchez. I saw a quick clip on espn.com that mentioned how Cincy and the Jets could play again next week, so the Bengals might play conservatively not to show too much. What does everyone think about the Bills? Is their D good enough to stifle the AAA version of the Colts?

Users who are viewing this thread