What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Questions for Bloom - 2015 (1 Viewer)

Bloom,

Start 2RB, 2WR, WR/TE Flex, 12 team PPR.

This owner is hot for David Johnson. Would you try to package David Johnson and Cooks for Edelman? Doubt he will go for it though.

What are your thoughts on Johnson for rest of year in PPR?

Good morning,

I need RB2, WR2 and Flex from Forsett, Yeldon, Dion Lewis, Moncrief and Cooper.

Also, Palmer or Ryan?

Standard scorning

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Bloom,

Many questions heading into Week 3:

1) Bortles or Stafford?

2) Pick 2: Hurns, Rishard Matthews, Steve Smith Sr.

3) Dolphins DEF against Bills or Browns DEF against my beloved Raiders?

4) Karlos Williams or David Johnson?

Thanks Bloom!!

Morning Sig,

I've got a head scratcher.

In a 5pt per TD, 1 pt per first down league

K. Allen vs Starks vs Jeremy Mac.

Starks can crank out the 1st downs but how much do I fade my expectations on him with Fat Eddie on 1/2 to 2/3rds of the drives? What is the drop off on Allen to J.Mac? Do I roster Starks with the option to fall back on J.Mac?

Morning Sigmund.

My squad is in a bit of a pickle that I would love your input on.

Non-ppr.

Trying to fill my last flex between Andre Johnson/James Starks/Philip Dorsett/DGB/Christine Michael/Karlos Williams. I would love it if you weighed in! Thanks for doing this for us all every week.

Sig - I need a RB and a Flex in .5 PPR - My options: Darren Sproles, Bishop Sankey, James Starks, and Torrey Smith. (Basically I need 2 of these players).

Thanks!

Good morning!

Watkins or Jarvis? non ppr

Also have Lamar miller as my rb2, do I roll with him or plug in powell, fred jackson , hillman, or blount this week instead? (not much available right now to replace him)

One more different league non ppr,moncrieff, evans, allen robinson or stevie johnson?

Bell is my RB1, do you start Gore or D-Will along with Bell? I'm 0-2 right now, but favored this week.

Third option is David Johnson.

Flex - John Brown, MBennett or one of the RBs? Other option is Steve Smith

TE enhanced ppr

Lineup:

Rodgers

Cobb, Wright

Bell, Dwill/Gore

Kelce

JBrown / MBennet / Gore / SSmith

Hey Bloom,

Chargers question: Woodhead vs Stevie styles for flex spot in standard scoring? Also have Powell, but looks like ivory is active.

Thanks so much!

Hello Monsieur Bloom,

Todd Gurley (now that he is playing) vs. CJ Anderson (splitting time) vs. Chris Johnson (starting but cross swords with the other Johnson...). 0.5 PPR league.

Merci.

From one JD to another, can you help me fill in the following:

need 2 of the following in td heavy league: Forsett, Calvin Johnson, Mike Evans, and Greg Olsen. Thanks.

General philosophy question: When you have multiple High Floor/High Ceiling choices, do you prefer to balance Ceilings with Floors or go all out Ceiling hoping to hit?

This week I could go almost any combination of these:

Team 1: WR & Flex from Freeman/Landry/V-Jax (Floor) and Woodhead/Moncrief (Ceiling)
Team 2: RB, WR, WR & Flex from Freeman/Crowell/Landry (Floor) and John Brown/Evans (Ceiling)

Two questions regarding Allen Robinson in standard leagues.

Robinson vs Mike Evans

Robinson vs. Keenan Allen or Moncreif (pick 2)

Thanks.

Hey Sig!

Starks or Woodhead, flex PPR?

Rishard Matthews, Wheaton, Agholor or Charles X? (Gross I know, I lost Dez)

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Sig,

Need a running back to pair with AP.

TD's are 6 for rushing, 3 for receiving, 3 points for 50 yards combined yardage, 2 points for every 30 after that.

Choices:

CJ Anderson

Jeremy Hill

Crow

Thanks and have a great day.

Working on a trade for to get Foster, I'm assuming if I can get him for AJ Green or Martavis+Woodhead it is a no brainer?

RB: Ingram, Abdullah, Woodhead, Matthews, Duke

WR: Julio, AJ, Martavis, Moncrief, Stevie

start 2RB, 2Rec, 1flex
id trade aj for him sure

Sig,

Having trouble deciding between Moncrief and Stevie Johnson as my WR3 in PPR scoring (AJ Green and John Brown are my other two starters). You and Dodds seem very close in the rankings but any thoughts on going Moncrief instead of Johnson? Also would you go Forsett or Woodhead in PPR? Thanks as always!

"A word to the wise is infuriating." - HST
stevie higher floor. but moncrief higher ceiling. give stevie slight edge w green likely out.

forsett over woodhead, wont talk you out of danny tho

Ok quick question pprppr league 1 point ppr 1 point for every ten yards total and 10 pets for tds.. Need to choose 2 to start at flex

Crocket gillmore

Doug Martin

Ivory

Lamar Miller

Powell

Hey Bloom,

Would like to hear your take on a guy that their isn't much info on, backup Miami RB Damien Williams.

Thanks
eh, just a good swiss army knife back. if miller is out at some point this year, could be a PPR flex type. gray probably a RBBC w him in that event

Hey Bloom,

10 team, standard scoring, No ppr, pick 2 rb, 2 wr and flex. Basically from these 6, who do you NOT start.

Dion lewis

Joseph Randle

Crowell

Fitz

Moncreif

Jordan Mathews

Thank you sir. And can we get a meow the jewels in the opening for the next audible? And if you havent heard it please check it out!

Good morning!

PPR League who would you start? 1 QB and 3 WR are my questions please

QB

D. Carr

M. Ryan

WR

D. Baldwin

L. Fitzgerald

S. Watkins

B. Cooks

M. Jones - Cin

J. Witten - TE can be used here as well

Thanks!!

Hey sig. Tough week for me, I got greedy on the WW. I need to make some 2 for 1s and if not drop two of these off my roster for a K and Dst. PPR. Start 2RB2wr1FLX

QB: Rivers

RB: Charles, Miller, Woodhead, Abdullah, Woodhead, Lewis, c mike, knile

WR: Calvin, cooks, Adams, Steve smith, JBrown, moncrief, Stevie

TE: kelce

2 for 1s I am contemplating:

Cooks and Abdullah/miller for Martavius

Steve smith and Abdullah/miller for gurley

Rivers and Calvin for rothlisberger

Cooks/Adams and miller for evans

Calvin and Abdullah for foster

Which ones do you like and which two should I drop if I can't pull it off? Thanks man much much appreciated
those deals all feel too expensive except maybe the evans one

Are we still considering powell/starks as must-starts on DK? Based on your podcast seems like you and Bramel are both bullish, just want to be sure.

Sig,

A few WDIS questions:

Tyrod vs Miami or Foles vs Pittsburgh

10 rush yards per point

30 pass yards per point

0.25 pts per completion

10 pt bonus for hitting 400 yards

all TDs 6 pts

RB#2: Woodhead at Minnesota or Abdullah vs Denver (Starting AP as my RB1 as well)

PPR, 10 rush/receiving yards per point, all tds 6 pts.

FLEX: Allen Robinson at NE or John Brown vs SF

PPR

Thanks as always,

-Eric
foles

woodhead

brown

Hi Bloom,

.5 PPR, need to choose one of Ivory, Powell or David Johnson.

Also, depending on who you choose among them, I have the option of cutting Powell (or C-Mike) for Jared Cook to play over Witten (active but seems very banged up). Thank you.

Having both Lacy/Starks, wait until MNF or start Joseph Randle or Isaiah Crowell today? Worried Lacy/Starks split against tough KC D and neither worth starting. Also reading hype for Stevie Johnson. Could go him instead.

Standard, non-PPR

Roster has been decimated. Need to start two of these guys. Brandon Cooks, Reshard Mathews, Bilall Poweel and Lamar Miller.

Thanks

Hey Sig, thanks for this thread...

.5 PPR, I need ONE RB, ONE WR & ONE FLEX:

Latavius Murray @ Browns

JStew vs. Saints

Dion Lewis vs. Jags

--

Steve Smith vs. Bengals

Brandin Cooks @ Panthers

John Brown vs. 49ers
lewis

brown

murray

Thanks so much for the thoughtful fantasy analysis and legal acumen Sig!

Need help in standard league:

-CJ Anderson, I Crowell, D Moncrief, Vincent Jackson (pick two). I am starting Russell Wilson, Julio, M Ingram, Allen Robinson and Kelce.

Scoring is 1 pt/10 yards, bonus at 100 yards, no ppr. My opponent looks slightly weaker. Peace and Go Steelers!
aj and monc

Users who are viewing this thread