What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 Sunday AM Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

elitzer said:
i have j. thomas at te.i also have kelce at te.now that thomas is back from bye i wont need to use kelce so im looking to trade him.

i have been offered rueben randle for him.my wrs are benjamin,cooks,hopkins,decker.we start 3.or should i just stay tight and

expect someone better for kelce.or i can wait until after week 6 and keep kelce and trade j.thomas for someone better.

sorry so long.this is a redraft ppr league
wait for better

celticplague said:
What RB or WR that is very available in most leagues would you recommend as a must have? I have heard Lattimer and Crowell this year. Is there anyone else who could hit big in weeks 5-16?
mostly depends on injuries - crowell and latimer are the two at the top of my list

Reggie Wayne or Vincent Jackson?

Also, Nick Foles or Russel Wilson?

(6pt TD, 1/2 point PPR)

Last edited by a moderator:
Who to flex? Pick 1 for Standard scoring

Colston vs TB

Wayne vs Bal

Bradshaw vs Bal

Tate vs Ten

Sankey vs Cle

njchestnut said:
Down big to someone who had Nelson and Lacy (and I have Patterson) so I need a chance for a big score. Roll with Trent Richardson and Chris Johnson, or swap one for Stills, Britt, Hurns, Branden Oliver, Allen Robinson, or Kerley?

Thanks
id go hurns and robinson and hope for bortles/ben shootout

artistictech said:
Sit Montee Ball for Donald Brown, Isaiah Crowell, or Fred Jackson? I know your rankings have Ball above them, but I just don't see the gamescript allowing for him to do anything. ARI's D line, DEN's O line not making holes? I know Donald Brown and Fred Jackson are up against top 5 rush D. That leaves Crowell. I already started Asiata so I"m already down and need upside. Already flexing Eddie Royal
rankings are close enough that i say trust your gut. in PPR Fjax could still be big

mega_rob said:
Does Crowell end today's game as Cleveland's starting RB? Better stash blue, Hyde or k Davis? Thx
davis better stash. crowell does have a non-zero chance of making that kind of statement v TEN yes

TartanLion said:
Desperately trying to pick two of the following....

Spiller

Bradshaw

Tate

Crowell

Hill

If Tate doesn't go ( which is a rumour I've just seen in the Crowell thread ), I'm prob def going to play Crowell )

Many thanks in advance, my RB choices this week have been giving me fits !
tate, bradshaw

spm3485 said:
Good morning Sig--

Megatron owner here. Is E. Sanders a good enough option to start over a nebulous Megatron and go against start your studs?

Also--in PPR Kelce or Cameron?

Thanks good sir!
yes

kelce

Good morning Mr Bloom, non PPR 10 team league. Im a Diehard Redskins fan, and want to sit Alf for D Martin. Thoughts? TIA enjoy your day.

Hey Sig!

1 point per catch, I need to SIT one of these receivers.....which one?

Brandin Cooks vs Tampa Bay

Steve Smith @ Indy

Roddy White @ New York Giants

Mr.Pack said:
Don't normally do this but I'm torn.... PPR, trade Lacy and Cordarelle Patterson for Sankey and Demaryius Thomas.

I would be getting Sankey and Thomas.

Have Charles as my other RB, Bryant and Benjamin as other 2 WRs.

Yea or Nay?
sankey could end up being a good get in hindsight, and you're definitely buying thomas low. its a very even deal. I would still be more comfortable with a weakness at WR3 than RB2 so i would pass, but won't talk you out of it if you like sankey. im undecided, altho more opp coming this week, so door could be closing

Dismattle said:
PPR

Should I start Crowell/Hill/Taliaferro/Beckham over any of these players TRich/Harvin/Roddy White

If Trich doesn't get in the passing game for some reason, it may not be pretty

Roddy hasn't had much success vs. The Giants (no scores)

But

As much as I like Crowell etc., I dunno if its such a great idea.

It actually could be Harvin whose the risk (imho)
leave crowell/hill on bench

2stix said:
I have to pick 2/5 in an ol' TD league.

I have V-jax, Colston, R. White, Hopkins, and Royal.

Am I crazy for wanting to start Hopkins and Royal?

Thanks
not crazy, but i would go white and vjax

12 team ppr league

Please pick one WR to sit: Calvin, Crabtree, Wayne, G. Tate

Also same league...L. Bell, Forsett, R. Bush, Sankey, Vereen, Reaves, Tate/Wayne <---Can you pick your best 2 RB and a FLEX from this bunch?

Cheers

Bloom, would you start HOU or CLE? I'll be dropping the other. I need the roster space to add A-Rob (or Hunter who was dropped). Or I could also just wait

Mr.Pack said:
Don't normally do this but I'm torn.... PPR, trade Lacy and Cordarelle Patterson for Sankey and Demaryius Thomas.

I would be getting Sankey and Thomas.

Have Charles as my other RB, Bryant and Benjamin as other 2 WRs.

Yea or Nay?
sankey could end up being a good get in hindsight, and you're definitely buying thomas low. its a very even deal. I would still be more comfortable with a weakness at WR3 than RB2 so i would pass, but won't talk you out of it if you like sankey. im undecided, altho more opp coming this week, so door could be closing
Thank you for your time and the response.

I'm torn myself, and would like to do the deal, but I am tied with this guy and in the same division, so that makes it all the more difficult to pull the trigger. But I think Sankey will end up being a decent keeper for next year too and Thomas should pour it on this year...... Arrrrghh

Thanks again! And great podcast this week.

The Calvin Criteria:

a) Start no matter what

b) Bench Calvin, if you have a top 10 WR replacement

c) Bench Calvin if you have a top 11-20 WR replacement

Answering this would be helpful. Where's the line.

Need to choose 1 flex (1ppr):

Vereen vs Bengals (Brady doesn't have time for downfield plays so Vereen should get targets)

Quick @ Eagles (was the go to guy and team coming off a bye)

Cameron or Kelce (one is a must start TE and I could flex the other and play both)

Thanks

thenick_ttu said:
I've got an extra roster spot so looking at streaming defenses for next week. Who's #1 from this list?

Packers - @ MIA

Steelers - @ CLE

Patriots - @ BUF

Ravens - @ TB

Titans - vs JAC

Edit:: Instead of adding one of these defenses (the Packers are currently rostered), I could pick up Carlos Hyde. Thoughts?
grab hyde

Rubi said:
Great Sunday morning feature Sig

FFPC scoring

I need one of the RB's and one of the WR's,thanks:

RB: I.Crowell @ Tenn

D.Robinson vs Pitt

WR: Malcom Floyd vs NYJ

E.Royal vs NYJ

B.LaFell vs Cinn
crow and floyd

CanaBuc said:
Thanks in advance for any help

would like to know if I should start Denver or Detroit defense today? If I start Denver I have the ability to drop Detroit and pick up Ruben Randle who is still out there as a free agent.

also should I be starting at my Flex either Michael Floyd Brandin cooks or Monte ball this week standard scoring league?
play DEN and get randle, start floyd

Users who are viewing this thread