What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 8 Waiver Wire (2 Viewers)

Gvindy said:
BigBlue_RI said:
As a Hail Mary (my opponent this week started Peyton) should I pick up Mike Glennon and start him over Flacco or Ryan? No one in the assistant coach forum wants to touch this question--and can't say I blame them!
Kyle Orton...You'll thank me later...
Been rostered for weeks due to deep bench league

Gvindy said:
BigBlue_RI said:
As a Hail Mary (my opponent this week started Peyton) should I pick up Mike Glennon and start him over Flacco or Ryan? No one in the assistant coach forum wants to touch this question--and can't say I blame them!
Kyle Orton...You'll thank me later...
Been rostered for weeks due to deep bench league
Then Glennon is a good play. They've been playing catch up all year.

Just picked up Jeremy Ross and plugged him in. He's starting for Detroit.

Yeah, I'm desperate.

Was starting AJ Jenkins before this epiphany.

Picked up Martavis Bryant and Charles Sims this week. Bryant looks awesome and TB is doing nothing so Sims could be an instant plug and play if they like him as much as reported.

With all of the Bush injury history, I get the feeling that Riddick gets his shot. Maybe the Lions try to move Reggie. I have nothing to validate this. Riddick just flat-out looks good right now.

This thread is for those leagues which go one step beyond best ball...these leagues can build their rosters based on the results from the week before! What a point-fest!! :lol: :hifive: :hijacked: :towelwave: :stirspot: :brush: :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread