What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (2 Viewers)

Wooderson said:
Surly Darkness Russian Imperial Stout 2011
4 year old beer that was hard to get when it was released. Not one comment.Where are the beer snobs.
Not really impressed. If it was the 2009, then I would have commented. Just kidding. Never had any Darkness.

Did you try it when it was released? and if so, what do you think of it now compared to then?

Sharing a bottle of Funky Buddha Last Snow with neighbors...they're all blown away (they aren't the craft beer types).

This beer is flat out amazing.

I went to a party tonight that had Blue Moon, Sam Adams cold snap, and a Great Lakes variety pack. What would you guys do at this party? Just leave, refuse to drink, leave and go buy beer that's really obscure?

I went to a party tonight that had Blue Moon, Sam Adams cold snap, and a Great Lakes variety pack. What would you guys do at this party? Just leave, refuse to drink, leave and go buy beer that's really obscure?
Depends on what's in the GL variety pack. Likely have whiskey or pop/soda.

I usually bring my own. Most of my friends drink Miller Lite and nothing else.

In your scenario I would just go with anything besides Blue Moon.

Great Lakes

Liquor

Cold snap

They gotta have miller or bud lite right?

Sober

Water

Blue moon

In order

Wooderson said:
Surly Darkness Russian Imperial Stout 2011
4 year old beer that was hard to get when it was released. Not one comment.Where are the beer snobs.
Not really impressed. If it was the 2009, then I would have commented. Just kidding. Never had any Darkness. Did you try it when it was released? and if so, what do you think of it now compared to then?
It was really good. Very smooth. No I didn't get a chance to try it in 2011. A friend of mine stood in line to get it for me. I have some other years as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
take out the small vile of ipecac you should always have on you (visine will do in a pinch) drink said vile. projectile vomit in the house and bingo. you have valid sickness excuse to leave said party.

I was never like this before this thread. you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for corrupting an innocent...

It wasnt a serious question.

CEO of a rinky dink t-shirt operation cant afford good scotch
then stop trolling this beer thread, please.
How is it trolling if im making a self depricating joke?
Now that I am a CEO im switching from beer to a nice single malt scotch

Any recommendations?
That is a completely obvious joke to anyone familiar with me.

If someone cant see that it makes me sad.

No beer tonight, but my creative wife made Butter Beer inspired by the Harry Potter series, which we are watching through right now. It's basically rum, cream soda, and vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.

Users who are viewing this thread