What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What QBs are in your Championship game? (1 Viewer)

Summer Wheat

Footballguy
I am in three leagues.

1. Eli Manning vs Tony Romo 12 Teams

2. Joe Flacco vs Kurt Warner 14 teams

3. Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub 12 teams

No Peytons or Brees.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll just cover my two "main" leagues since those are the ones that are the most competitive and have the most active owners.

KWarner/EManning vs. DBrees/TRomo - 12 team 2QB league. Amazingly the team with DBrees/TRomo was the 3rd seed out of 4 going into the playoffs and barely won his game in week 15 which just happened to be against me.

TBrady/JCampbell vs. BRoethlisberger/TRomo - 12 team 2QB league. The team with TBrady/JCampbell made the playoffs as the 4th seed out of 4 by half a game due to a tie earlier in the season.

10-team league: Rodgers (me) vs Brees

12-team league: Schaub (me) vs Brady

14-team league: Big Ben (me) vs Schaub

Brady v Schaub

Both Brees & McNabb lost in the Semi's!

12 Team 3 Player keeper ppr

Last edited by a moderator:
14 team redraft - Schaub vs Peyton

12 team dynasty #1 - Rodgers vs Peyton

12 team dynasty #2 (start 2) - Brees/Rodgers vs Palmer/Eli

I'm 3/3 in making it to the finals this year:

Vince Young vs Rivers (14 team $$$)

Rodgers vs [McNabb|Romo] (14 team)

Brees vs Brady (10 team)

I'll just cover my two "main" leagues since those are the ones that are the most competitive and have the most active owners.KWarner/EManning vs. DBrees/TRomo - 12 team 2QB league. Amazingly the team with DBrees/TRomo was the 3rd seed out of 4 going into the playoffs and barely won his game in week 15 which just happened to be against me.TBrady/JCampbell vs. BRoethlisberger/TRomo - 12 team 2QB league. The team with TBrady/JCampbell made the playoffs as the 4th seed out of 4 by half a game due to a tie earlier in the season.
Here are a couple more 2QB data points:Romo/Flacco(Ryan) vs Schaub/Roethlisberger - A tough Rodgers/Brees team was knocked out last week, along with a Cutler/VY combo.Brees/Flacco(Cutler) vs Rodgers/Eli - Romo/Smith(Ryan) and Rivers/VY knocked out last week.And yes, 2 QB leagues ARE a lot better.

The only one I care about at this point, because I am in it :thumbup:

Brady (me) vs Rivers or Eli

14 team, 4 man keeper

im in two money leagues and am lucky to be in the championship in both

1) Aaron Rodgers (me) vs. Philip Rivers (them)

2) Start 2 qb's league: Philip Rivers & Matt Cassel (me) vs. Eli Manning & Josh Freeman (them)

16 team can start 2 QB. River/Favre vs McNabb/Warner

24 team league. Rivers, Sanchez, Alex Smith, Brees in semis

Users who are viewing this thread