What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What song are you listening to right now? (4 Viewers)

Take it on the Run. Reo Speedwagon

Last week I was a Freddie Mercury binge. This week I'm on a 80s soft rock one. Don't laugh. Chicago, Air Supply and Reo Speedwagon.

For fans of 1974 era power pop, a rare Raspberries song with then bass player Scott McCarl on lead vocals. He co-wrote the tune with Eric Carmen while they lived 10 floors from each other in an apartment building.

I've also been on a 70s kick and digging through stuff. I've never heard early Journey and Look Into the Future has been my favorite new-to-me album find this year.

4% Pantomime
The Band + Van Morrison
2 tremendous vocalists singing this song -- Richard Manuel and Van Morrison
It's a good one to turn up.

I really like this WYWH remake by Cody Jinks along with his new release (All it Cost Me Was Everything)

Just one for laughs. Rick Glassman, Harry Mack and Lamorne Morris doing a hilarious freestyle rap on the last Tyso podcast. I laughed out loud when I heard this watching the full podcast, and just noticed it was available as a YouTube short.

Maruja — The Tinker

Fantastic instrumental with a sax lead.

Stand By Me
Ben E. King
original version

Stand By Me
John Lennon
cover

Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme - Black Hole Sun (1997)

R.I.P. Steve Lawrence.

This is a Soundgarden cover Steve and Eydie did for the Lounge Music compilation album, Lounge-A-Palooza.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread