What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where do you find good IDP injury information? (1 Viewer)

jah2707

Footballguy
I know he hasn't practiced and is listed as day to day but I don't want to drop him because I know he would get picked up. Is there a good website that will tell me if he practiced today. I have tried some forums but they didn't have any information.

I use the official injury report, posted by David Dodds to our website Wed-Fri (also found at NFL.com I believe), as well as beat writer blogs for context.

Blackmon has not yet participated in practice according to the latest (Thur I believe) injury report available here or at NFL.com as of late this afternoon.

Here's a note from the Greg Bedard's blog yesterday:

McCarthy didn't have an update on CB Will Blackmon: "No different than in the past, Friday's practice is the last chance for an injured player. If he does not practice, he will not play. Same thing with B.J."
Finally, today's notes from the GB Press Gazette have Blackmon listed questionable, and note that his limited participation in side drills only have him a close call for this weekend.Unfortunately, Sunday night games are tough for this sort of thing. We'll have our usual Sunday AM news, notes and inactives thread here in the Forum, but I'd guess that the above will be the last information we'll have about Blackmon before 700ET Sunday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your help. In yahoo I am allowed to change players all the way up until kickoff so if I have to I can drop him and pick up another player in the game. Plus if I am up in my game I don't have to worry about it because my opponent has all of his players going Sunday afternoon.

What other sites other than FBG's has up to the minute injury reports on Sunday morning? I work every Sunday and FBG's is blocked at work. There are other sites that I can get to. If someone can provide some sites, I can check them tomorrow. Thanks. :no:

Users who are viewing this thread